We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Recipes for Organic LSD (LSH) Options

SWIMmingly
#21 Posted : 7/19/2009 12:51:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Can you use normal mint? it grows as a weed in my yard. or does it specifically have to be "Mentha piperita" aka peppermint?
Everything i post is purely hypothetical

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

970Codfert
#22 Posted : 7/19/2009 4:54:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good to have all this info in one place.

How about Passion Flower leaves? Would it boost the visuals like with LSD?
All posts are fictional.

balaganist
#23 Posted : 7/19/2009 6:09:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIMmingly wrote:
Can you use normal mint? it grows as a weed in my yard. or does it specifically have to be "Mentha piperita" aka peppermint?

I used mint from my garden... not 100% sure it is peppermint, but I think so from checking pics on the net... I have two types, I think one is peppermint. So, not sure if the LSA turned into LSH... but it certainly did something good! Smile
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

SyZyGyPSy
#24 Posted : 7/20/2009 2:06:40 AM
Tryptophilese Metaphysticus Anomalopteris III

Hey Ron, thanks for sharing this. SWIM tried it awhile back but used oil and didn't know it needed to sit, so it wasn't that great. He's gonna try it again now using the Sgt Pepper tek.

He wanted me to ask... is there any reason why you gotta use dry mint leaves? Wouldn't fresh work even better?

Thanks again for spreading the wizdom brother Cool
The Ultimate Secret of the Universe is that there is no Ultimate Secret of the Universe... there's just a bunch of stuff that happens.

Aegle
#25 Posted : 7/20/2009 10:03:13 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

What a wonderful thread 69ron Very happy

My favourite recipe for LSA is a cold water extraction technique using Morning Glories. (Heavenly Blue Morning Glories)

First you ground up the morning glory seeds up in a grinder (A pepper grinder works perfectly) but try and do it in as little light as possible as the light breaks down the effective components. Then empty some tea bags and place all your grounded up seeds into the tea bags. Its always nice to sow up the tea bags so that all the seeds stay securely inside. Than place the tea bags in some very cold water in a tea or coffee cup to soak over night in the fridge.

(Please remember the longer you leave the tea bags to soak the better.)

Its also a good idea to squeeze some lemon into your cold water extraction as it adds to the flavor and vitamin C also helps with absorption. For an LSH experience simply add some mustard with your extraction to convert the LSA to LSH. I personally much prefer the LSA experience but the LSH experience is well worth trying at least once it is quite a bit different from an LSA experience. (With the cold water extraction tech their is very little nausea which really helps as nausea is always very distracting during a journey.) Dosage varies greatly between each person with the amount of seeds I usually take about 150 - 180 seeds ground up very finely. Rolling eyes

Much Peace and Compassion.
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

SWIMmingly
#26 Posted : 7/21/2009 12:11:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

is it true the seeds may contain "cyanogenic glycosides" ie plant cyanide?

see link

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=7110

cheers
SWIM
Everything i post is purely hypothetical

balaganist
#27 Posted : 7/21/2009 12:16:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aegle wrote:
What a wonderful thread 69ron Very happy

My favourite recipe for LSA is a cold water extraction technique using Morning Glories. (Heavenly Blue Morning Glories)

First you ground up the morning glory seeds up in a grinder (A pepper grinder works perfectly) but try and do it in as little light as possible as the light breaks down the affective components. Then empty some tea bags and place all your grounded up seeds into the tea bags. Its always nice to sow up the tea bags so that all the seeds stay securely inside. Than place the tea bags in some very cold water in a tea or coffee cup to soak over night in the fridge.
(Please remember the longer you leave the tea bags to soak the better.)

Its also a good idea to squeeze some lemon into your cold water extraction as it adds to the flavor and vitamin C also helps with absorption. For an LSH experience simply add some mustard with your extraction to convert the LSA to LSH. I personally much prefer the LSA experience but the LSH experience is well worth trying at least once it is quite a bit different from an LSA experience. (With the cold water extraction tech their is very little nausea which really helps as nausea is always very distracting during a journey.) Dosage varies greatly between each person with the amount of seeds I usually take about 150 - 180 seeds ground up very finely. Rolling eyes

Much Peace and Compassion.

Thanks Aegle. Can you elaborate on the differences you perceive between LSA and LSH?
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

neuro_rocket
#28 Posted : 7/22/2009 5:37:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is under the impression that Datura seeds were VERY variable in there alkaloid content and could be very dangerous (he's read stories of horrible self-mutilation and the like, but those might have been exaggerations), is SWIY sure that 3 seeds are a (reasonably) safe amount.
I'm mad as a hatter and a compulsive liar.
Nothing I say is true or should be mistaken for the truth.

Kannamate
#29 Posted : 7/22/2009 8:33:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

they are variable,but up to 10 seeds does not cause those experiences with datura stramonium it's always an overdose that causes self destruction,or hospitalization. SWIM has taken them many times at about 3-5 with no bad effects,or any effects noticed whatsoever when the seeds were taken alone. If you can positively identify datura species plenty of people have no use for how many seeds they produce and will give them away often. SWIM has a whole ziplock bag full of them.

neuro_rocket
#30 Posted : 7/23/2009 1:54:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is wondering if adding vitamin C (in the form of crushed up vitamin C tablets) would increase the amount of LSA extracted from the seed (by making the water more acidic) and also increase the shelf life of the tea (by acting as an antioxidant).
Also, how long would this tea last in an amber bottle in the freezer?
I'm mad as a hatter and a compulsive liar.
Nothing I say is true or should be mistaken for the truth.

damiana
#31 Posted : 7/23/2009 9:07:40 PM

Cosmic Dragon

Hey 69ron: for the LSA -> LSH conversion using rum, do you know specifically what kind of rum works best(light, dark, spiced)? Could you help me out with this conversion, let me know if this would work.

First crush 50 HBWR and 30 Datura seeds. Then add that to 10oz's of spiced rum. Then I would add Vit. C to lower the ph, maybe like 20,000mg(10 daily healthy doses as determined by scientist and still undetermined by FDA(2,000mg a day)). That's a lot of Vit. C but it's so good for us. Would a very low ph hurt the end yield? I would finally place the rum in a freezer(better then fridge?)overnight and drink the next day. well I would have 10 doses so I would only take a 1oz shot and that would be equal to 5HBWR and 3datura.

A side question; Would whiskey work?

Thanks
PEACE

Kannamate
#32 Posted : 7/23/2009 11:23:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know if making it like that the LSH would be equally be distributed does anyone know I would eat the datura seperately regardless. Datura alleviates nausea where as extracting HBWR takes away some nausea and they don't taste like anything to SWIM.

damiana
#33 Posted : 7/24/2009 1:11:47 AM

Cosmic Dragon

well I would shake the rum every hour or so, also after straining the seeds, and before taking a shot I could shake it, that might work. Has anyone else tried this.

EDIT: So I went ahead and added the seeds to the spiced rum and add only ~2000mg of Vit. C cause thats all I had but it brought the ph to ~4 which is what it should be. So now its in the fridge not freezer and will stay for the night. Tomorrow I will test it out. Hopefully the datura seed alkaloids are evenly distributed after being strained. Same goes for the hbwr, i'll make sure to shake it before ingesting. Wish me luck.
PEACE

damiana
#34 Posted : 7/24/2009 7:25:54 PM

Cosmic Dragon

I just took 15ml or 1/2 oz = 2.5 hbwr and 1.5 datura s. I will seed how it goes and let ya'll know. haha.
PEACE

69ron
#35 Posted : 7/24/2009 9:23:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kannamate wrote:
Ok thanks SWIM says he definitely won't try then.When SWIM used to smoke did he ever combine MJ with LSH/LSA? It seems like it should be ok being a vasodilator? What if SWIM took small amounts of a couple different vasodilators say a little kola,ephedra(grows like a weed in some places),yohimbe and datura are there any dangerous combinations of vasodilators/enhancers?

MJ goes well with LSA/LSH, if you like that sort of thing. It seems to be a safe combination. SWIM doesn’t like MJ though.

SWIM has used yohimbe, kola nut, and datura together. They seem safe to mix together. You should be careful about mixing things with ephedra though.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#36 Posted : 7/24/2009 9:26:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

balaganist wrote:
I have a question - would one be able to reduce the volume of the final infusion by boiling? Or would one just add more doses to the peppermint tea?

Don't boil LSA/LSH, they will get destroyed after 5-10 minutes or so.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#37 Posted : 7/24/2009 9:28:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIMmingly wrote:

I don't know. I have not heard of people having success with anything other than peppermint, rum, or sherry wine. But I'm sure other acetaldehyde sources will work.

69ron
#38 Posted : 7/24/2009 9:29:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

970Codfert wrote:
Good to have all this info in one place.

How about Passion Flower leaves? Would it boost the visuals like with LSD?

Passion flower will enhance the effects in a way that's sort of ayahuasca like. It really changes the experience. It's a pleasant combination, but makes the experience less like LSD.

69ron
#39 Posted : 7/24/2009 9:32:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SyZyGyPSy wrote:
Hey Ron, thanks for sharing this. SWIM tried it awhile back but used oil and didn't know it needed to sit, so it wasn't that great. He's gonna try it again now using the Sgt Pepper tek.

He wanted me to ask... is there any reason why you gotta use dry mint leaves? Wouldn't fresh work even better?

Thanks again for spreading the wizdom brother Cool

Fresh will also work, and probably work better. Acetaldehyde is the key here. More acetaldehyde is present in fresh leaves than dried ones.

69ron
#40 Posted : 7/24/2009 9:37:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

neuro_rocket wrote:
SWIM is wondering if adding vitamin C (in the form of crushed up vitamin C tablets) would increase the amount of LSA extracted from the seed (by making the water more acidic) and also increase the shelf life of the tea (by acting as an antioxidant).
Also, how long would this tea last in an amber bottle in the freezer?

Adding vitamin C will help. It's antioxidant properties are also excellent for making the tea last longer.

You should be able to keep it for many months in the freezer.

PREV1234NEXT»