We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV891011NEXT
Recipes for Organic LSD (LSH) Options

damiana
#181 Posted : 11/22/2009 3:13:59 AM

Cosmic Dragon

Extracting acetaldehyde sounds like a good idea, too bad I have no idea how to. Someone might though.
PEACE

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Astralking
#182 Posted : 11/27/2009 5:46:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is there any reason i shouldn't use MORE peppermint? was thinking of just using loads Razz to make sure theres definetly enough acetaldehyde. Gonna brew it up tonight then take it tomorrow night i think.

After hearing the temperature that acetaldehyde boils at is 68 degrees.. i think i am gonna wait til the kettle boiled water has cooled down a decent amount before adding it. Then i will wait til it has cooled down and add the morning glory seeds, shake and put in the fridge for about 20 hours or so. Will report back with results (if i get round to doing it).
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

ElusiveMind
#183 Posted : 11/27/2009 11:31:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@ Astralking
Well just dont do what SWIM did. On SWIMs first extraction (simple isopropyl alcohol extract), SWIM decided to stick ALL of the extract...150 HBWR seeds, into 40ml of pure peppermint extract. All in all, LOTS of peppermint there, no LSH effects, and SWIM was turned off peppermint for a while... Pleased Also are you using peppermint leaves or extract to make your tea or are you using a pre-packaged tea bag? SWIV found that fresh peppermint (which was also stated somewhere in this thread) is the best way to go.
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional

Astralking
#184 Posted : 11/28/2009 12:34:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's bought, but it says fresh peppermint on it Razz 100% dried fresh peppermint leaves. It's stewing away now so, we shall see tomorrow!
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Astralking
#185 Posted : 11/28/2009 6:20:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wish me luck! I'm off round to a mates house to "consume" it now. I really really hope it's worked.

q21q21
#186 Posted : 11/29/2009 7:07:45 PM

SWIM

SWIM just ordered some heavenly blues, was a while back since he;s taken them and he was wondering

what is the equivilant of good quality Hawaiian HBWR to Morning glories.

SWIM would take 7 HBWR for trippy but very managable effects.

What would be the equiviliant, 300, 350, 400?

SWIM has enjoyed LSA and is really eager to try LSH

Thanks
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Astralking
#187 Posted : 11/30/2009 3:31:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well it didn't work Sad. Hardly even got any LSA effects. Was wondering what the solubility of LSA is in water/peppermint tea?

Ginkgo
#188 Posted : 11/30/2009 4:18:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How much seeds were used (you powdered them, right?), how long were they kept in water, and what was the temperature of the water? You need to use cold water, a hot-water extraction will work poorly.

lyserge
#189 Posted : 4/20/2010 8:28:38 PM

polyfather anomalous

Going to open up this thread since it's been closed a while. Cheers to Ron for this idea, SWIM is interested in it due to getting tired of dealing with shady sources. From now on she will make an effort to avoid interactions with the many shady elements of the underground culture.

Yesterday SWIM took 25 grams of morning glory seeds, ground them up and soaked in cold water mixed with four bags of wrapped organic peppermint tea along with a healthy pour of dried peppermint from the local co-op, hoping at least one of the two would contain acetaldehyde. SWIM let them sit for 24 hours, first at room temp (~65-70 Fahrenheit) then in the fridge, shook a couple of times and added some drops of lemon juice, then drank one hour ago, twenty four hours after the experiment began. The experience is definite vasoconstriction/tension typical with morning glory, but not the magic she was hoping for; there are definite light lysergi-typical effects with the inner body, and certain subtle visual effects. She got a "definite" contact buzz with the mix yesterday (quotations since one can never be sure how much of the contact is due to placebo).

For now she's marking this as a failure; if anything changes it will be noted. Next time the experiment will be with HBWR and fresh peppermint + red rum, just to maximize the chances of a successful conversion. Thanks again Ron.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

IAAGSOM
#190 Posted : 5/4/2010 4:19:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Sergeant Pepper Tea has worked well the three times I've done it. Have used just a tiny bit more peppermint leaves.

The leaves used were freshly ripe dried leaves or whatever they called it. The amount of seeds used were ap. 1dl of heavenly blue. It has been proven to be a nice dose for both me and my friend.

My problem is the amount of water used(250ml) it's quite hard getting it down. Could I use less water or would it get saturated?

ThirdEyeVision
#191 Posted : 5/8/2010 5:28:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good morning and happy Saturday nexus! I've read this entire thread enthralled with the idea of a natural LSD like voyage.

Seeing that acetaldehyde boils well below the boiling temp of water it seems logical that steeping the mint in just sub-boiling water most of the acetaldehyde will be boiled off long before the HBWR even make there way to the tea. Hence, no reaction. Right?

My friend was thinking this may be a better way:
Fill blender with fresh mint leaves.
Pour cold water about half way up the blender.
Add a couple ice cubes to keep the temp down.
Keep the lights to a minimum.
Blend until smooth.
Add powdered HBWR to an mason empty jar (or maybe to blender with mint and hit it a few times)
Pour mint liquid into jar until it almost overflows and cap and seal it not leaving room for air to oxidize acetaldehyde (not sure if it would matter)
Leave for 24-48 hours.
Filter and enjoy.

What do you think?
My friend's Datura seeds are in the mail so he will try this next week and report back.

ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

damiana
#192 Posted : 5/8/2010 8:10:45 PM

Cosmic Dragon

You know third eye, I think you might have something there. Holy crap, what do ya know, SWIM has everything to experiment with this sat.

The real question is, will the goodies go from the leaves to the ice water?

SWIM will experiment.
PEACE

ThirdEyeVision
#193 Posted : 5/8/2010 8:41:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

damiana wrote:
You know third eye, I think you might have something there. Holy crap, what do ya know, SWIM has everything to experiment with this sat.

The real question is, will the goodies go from the leaves to the ice water?

SWIM will experiment.

Great! Lets us know how it goes.
If it's water soluble, which we know it is, I would assume a blender would most definitely get it all out. My concern would be the chance it can oxidize in the blender. No sure if oxygen has any effect on it or not though.
ThirdEyeVision

damiana
#194 Posted : 5/8/2010 8:42:39 PM

Cosmic Dragon

Not sure about oxidization. Did not take that into account. From what SWIM knows, if its in water, it should be okay.

So SWIM put two vit. C pills, 4 grams of dried peppermint leaf and 100 crushed morning glory seeds into a blender, added cold water and ice of equal amounts. Blended. Checked ph, was ~4. Good. Placed in fridge and will wait it out.

damiana
PEACE

ThirdEyeVision
#195 Posted : 5/8/2010 8:47:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice! Excited to hear the outcome tomorrow.
ThirdEyeVision

ThirdEyeVision
#196 Posted : 5/9/2010 4:28:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is it confirmed that Spearmint will also work? Seeing that it is a hybrid of peppermint it does make sense it would.
ThirdEyeVision

PsilocybeChild
#197 Posted : 5/9/2010 5:52:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, it should work.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Yengu
#198 Posted : 5/10/2010 6:52:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For the sgt. pepper's tea,
is it vital that the peppermint leaves are dried?

Is it possible to use fresh leaves?

And if not, how would you advise drying the leaves?

Cheers

Edit:
Oops just read through, this has already been answered.
Autonomous complex moleculer structures, a phenomenon arising out of the laws of this universe. There is no life.

Otiliya
#199 Posted : 5/10/2010 9:55:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

100 mg seeds? did you mean a 1000?

My idea is:

1.5 cups of distilled water in mason jar
Vitamin C added until pH 4-5
1000 MG seeds powdered added
and finally 1/3 cup of sherry wine added.
Refrigerate in a paper bag (away from light) and shake often. 24hr i guess
Filer through cotton balls 3x, last filtering being tightly packed ball.

SWIM hates the taste of 2 cold cups of sherry wine, it made swim very sick. Maybe it was not filtered better and it was the mg seeds that made swim sicky.
Anyways, it worked, and the effects took good 2 hours at least to be felt. 5 Datura Strammonium seeds were also consumed. I'm not sure if i was experiencing vasoconstriction as swim was mildly intoxicated and also had lots of dark choc BUT, swim was very lazy. Not overly stimulated or energetic. Thinking about things, anything, or even doing anything mental was very rewarding! Greedy feelings of wanting to do everything and do it with passion. After about 4 hours swim started noticing patterns bulging out of walls and ceilings, you know those flowery petally geometric Hindu Henna types of mandala patterns bulging out of surfaces and changing noticeably every few seconds. Very beautiful, swim has it often on psychs. Face looked different, things were intense and somewhat intimidating, overly shiny and detailed and fast moving - or difficult to pay attention to all at once. Idk if it was LSA or LSH or a mix of both. Wasn't talkative at all. It was similar in intensity to a good strong 1 hit of fake/crazy 'acid' that lasts for 30+ hours and in the end makes you beg the universe to let you die peacefully and stop feeling miserable and restless.
Stomach was very unhappy. The whole thing lasted maybe 10 hours, falling asleep was a little difficult.
Anyways, gonna try the above method in a few days and report.

damiana
#200 Posted : 5/10/2010 10:07:00 PM

Cosmic Dragon

SWIM only used 100 Morning Glory seeds, that is a small dose but SWIM doesn't need much. It was just to experiment also. Anyway, SWIM never got around to drinking it. Hopefully today.
PEACE

«PREV891011NEXT