We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
LSD + MAOI - WARNING!! DO NOT ATTEMPT! Options

lorax
#1 Posted : 7/14/2009 5:01:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do not attempt to do this! It fucked a friend up really bad. He was being chased by giant trees which wanted to eat him alive. He combined 3g of rue with 250mics. It might be pleasureable at low doses but since its still kind of a mystery of what lsd does and how it does it exactly i'd be careful! Plus you never know the grade of acid you're in for. In his case it was white fluff.. and it surely fucked him up bigtime. He will not ever partake in any kind of psychedelic experience again.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Cy
#2 Posted : 7/14/2009 5:24:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If he understood what the psychedelic experience was, he would not have had a negative experience. The fact that he was messing with an MAOI and did not know what to expect suggests that he was not prepared well for the experience.
^

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 7/14/2009 5:27:37 PM

The Great Namah

Doesn't sound like much fun.

Are we 100% sure that it was in fact LSD and not a DOx or other RC being passed off as LSD?

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

polytrip
#4 Posted : 7/14/2009 5:32:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
It might depend on the type of MAOI. I can't tell for rue, wich i basically don't like as a MAOI anyway, but LSD and passionflower is a fantastic combo.
Rue has all kind of side effects on it's own.
It's my theory that all kind of (even minor) physical effects manifest themselves in the trip, in emotions, thoughts and even visual effects. They sort of sip through to the counscious experience.

Observant
#5 Posted : 7/14/2009 5:32:58 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Essential Psychedelic Guides , LSD Chapter
D.M.Turner wrote:

LSD+ HARMALA ALKALOIDS - Harmala will add a unique dimension to an acid experience. I find that it infuses the trip with a mystical and ancient quality. While on acid I normally feel like I'm interfacing with my own mind, but with Harmala it feels like I'm in contact with the invisible world of Spirits. An even greater degree of synergism exists between Harmala and the tryptamine psychedelics, psilocybin and DMT.

Certainly your friend had a high dose , lorax .

Edit:Someone in this Forum mentioned being eaten by a tree once on Salvia , Antrocles it was Laughing
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 7/14/2009 6:46:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM's friend took a bunch of maoi's and two hits of acid...after all that kicked in he smoked probably 300mg that night..he was gone for about 2 days..but he was a teacher at the time and later had to explain to the school board that he had had a spiritual experience...hes fine..and still takes drugs...but he probably wont try that one again
it's a sound

psychosisdoses
#7 Posted : 7/17/2009 10:32:40 PM

Derek

LOW dose thh and acid is nice
but certainly not for people that dont know what they are doing
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

MagikVenom
#8 Posted : 7/18/2009 12:49:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So the 250mics became equivenent of 500 or so. That will scare to piss out of anyone unprepaired. I am suprised he could stand up and move about with that dose. Maybe it was meant to be these things arent for everyone. Most young folks whow try these things quit tripping by age 30 at least all the people I knew did. Wile a few others like US (all here over 30) are seriously motivated to learn as much as possible, it was not a teenage escape thing for us even if it may have begun as one. Once again my two cents.

Good to see you back posting Lorax I was wondering what in the hell happened youWink

MV

AlbertKLloyd
#9 Posted : 8/27/2009 2:48:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd imagine that the change in intensity went far beyond a doubling of the dose.
SWIM has taken large doses of LSD repeatedly without the same intensity of experience that is mentioned above.
The visionary (not psychedelic) element of the Peganum alkaloids can be pronounced at 3grams, combining that with LSD is totally unlike a doubling of effects. It is a whole new world.

69ron
#10 Posted : 8/27/2009 4:18:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD + passionflower is a GREAT combination. That combination can produce true visions, which is next to impossible for SWIM to have with pure LSD.

Passionflower contains harmala alkaloids, but is a weak MAOI compared to rue. So it doesn't double the effectiveness of LSD, but nevertheless, it adds a new visionary component to the trip.

I think for those interested in this type of alteration to the effects of LSD passionflower is the way to go. It's more forgiving than rue, but alters the LSD trip in a very similar way without making it too intense like rue can.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

۩
#11 Posted : 8/27/2009 4:50:31 AM

When I was working as a repo man, I found this journal, and this was on page 11:
"One time I decided to drink rue tea whilst on some very potent acid.
(I was already having visions...weird ones...
hyperspacial fluid jim jam ones...like this "cool" futuristic guy splashing in....I know that probably makes no sense...it was very sllly........)

Immediately, the taste brought me back thousands of years it seemed...or maybe not thousands...at least hundreds...
I was looking at this ritual, on top of a pyramid...must have been mayan or aztek...
One man was ripping beating hearts and holding them up to the sun,
another man was sitting tranced out of his mind...the shaman...seemingly looking after, or directing their souls upon departure.
Saw the markets, festivities...
the vasoconstriction was so bad that night I was on my knees begging for my life while all of this was happening...I thought my heart was going to stop or I was going to stop breathing from the tightness.

Now I know to drink Yerba mate along with these vasoconstricting medicines..."

69ron
#12 Posted : 8/27/2009 7:06:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think the main difference between using passionflower rather than rue is that passionflower calms you down and makes the trip a very peaceful one while rue can greatly intensify some of the side effects of acid and make you more paranoid, more speedy, etc. I think it's the MAOI strength of rue that does it. Passionflower brings acid into the visionary world like rue does, but it does it without the strong MAOI effects of rue. It takes the edge off of acid while rue adds to it making acid a rougher experience both mentally and physically.

If you simply want to boost your acid because your acid is weak, then rue is the better choice. Passionflower will very slightly decrease the potency of the acid rather than increase it like rue does. The visionary realm is essentially the same though, but not as chaotic as it is with rue.

It's a dramatic change. It's not a tiny change. You might think that passionflower is weak, but all it takes is a few teaspoons of passionflower made into tea to dramatically alter an acid trip giving it an ayahuasca-like visionary effect.

I think the nicest thing about using passionflower is that it really tones down the speediness of acid, so you can take much larger doses of acid and still feel very comfortable while watching fantastic visions unfold with your eyes closed.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Thanatananda23
#13 Posted : 8/27/2009 8:46:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If one were to indulge in the Rue potentiation of LSD, how much of the seed material need one imbibe in a double cadeuces eponentiation of these two sacramental elements???

Just Inquisitive.
Horus Eye milky way galaxy glissading, swaying hag's hair neath arch de morir, a mirror reflecting everything, holding nothing near, Here.

Bancopuma
#14 Posted : 8/27/2009 11:51:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would use a low dose of Rue if one was hypothetically attempting this...no more than 2g. I ingested about this amount with a good dose of acid, along with my friend, who ingested the same amount of acid, but no Rue (and he didn't find out till later that I had ingested it). A very, very strange and interesting night. One of my first major visuals was a black vine creeping up the wall near the fireplace...I remember thinking that this didn't resemble normal LSD visuals. I was incredibly over stimulated, the visuals were much more in the realm of visions, and the experience was a lot darker than a normal LSD experience. It was very interesting, but my friend was quite worried my cheese had slipped off my cracker that night...I wouldn't repeat it.

Observant
#15 Posted : 8/27/2009 12:21:01 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

To me - this combination sounds rewarding - If one is able to do it right . It just seems to be quite a bit hard to get out the right dosage for the two compunds .
One has to be absolutely sure that he has pure LSD (a known dosage) without any other actives in it .

And then i would really just work with purified Harmaloid Crystals - Possibly, Tetrahydroharmine is the best one for this Purpose.
What about smoking Harmaloids while on Acid =) ?

In any case it also seems very advisable to have Vasodillators around when attempting .
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

AlbertKLloyd
#16 Posted : 8/28/2009 4:59:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't approach rue use in conjunction with orally active psychedelics the same way that one would approach DMT.

Consider that a few mg of harmaline have been employed to potentiate active molecules.

Now consider that Peganum contains 2-6% alkaloids.
a single gram contains 20-60mg of alkaloids, more than enough to cause potentiation.

MalargueZiggy
#17 Posted : 8/28/2009 6:42:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Where's the best place to track down some passionflower? Would they sell it somewhere in a mid-sized town?
"Language is a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes for bears to dance to, while all the time we long to move the stars to pity." - Flaubert

I do not engage in or condone illegal activities. Most of what I write is on behalf of people I've bumped into, usually several years ago and in countries where the things I mention are legal.

Bancopuma
#18 Posted : 8/28/2009 6:51:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Got mine off Ebay Smile

polytrip
#19 Posted : 8/28/2009 8:16:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
MalargueZiggy wrote:
Where's the best place to track down some passionflower? Would they sell it somewhere in a mid-sized town?

Small amounts are often used as a herbal medicine. it's a good sleep-aid. So you can probably buy it evrywhere.

It's great stuff with mushrooms and LSD.

It's good to keep in mind that the LSD experience also lasts longer this way. It easily might add a few hours to your journey.

MalargueZiggy
#20 Posted : 8/29/2009 10:51:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
MalargueZiggy wrote:

Small amounts are often used as a herbal medicine. it's a good sleep-aid. So you can probably buy it evrywhere.

It's great stuff with mushrooms and LSD.

It's good to keep in mind that the LSD experience also lasts longer this way. It easily might add a few hours to your journey.

Thanks for the info. Would get it off the net obviously, but quite up for testing out the combination today, coz it's nice sunny day.
"Language is a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes for bears to dance to, while all the time we long to move the stars to pity." - Flaubert

I do not engage in or condone illegal activities. Most of what I write is on behalf of people I've bumped into, usually several years ago and in countries where the things I mention are legal.

12NEXT