We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Theory of oyster racking crystals Options

Earthwalker
#1 Posted : 6/7/2014 6:47:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had the thought for quite some time now that it may be possible to attract the dmt in a naphtha freeze precipe to a series of string type netting laced cross the precipe dish which would result in drawing the crystals up of the floor away from the plant fats and oils of the precipe dish !!! If you're ever seen an oyster farm it would give you some ide of the way the string/net could be situated !!! Similar to this idea of truthone https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=545437#post545437 !!!!

I realize that all this could be avoided with a simple defat but , it's just an idea and it'd be fun to try ,, thoughts ????

Edit posted in the wrong section sorry
Edit...MOVED

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 6/7/2014 1:57:07 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

It likely won't work very well. Using string is really not optimal for several reasons. Only a fraction of the dmt will cling to it, removing the dmt from the string is a bit of a PITA, and you can't really get all of the dmt off of/out of the string.

Defat is much simpler and less of a hassle, especially when you consider that the string method will not engage all of the dmt present, requiring multiple rounds (or defat in addition). I'd recommend sticking with a defat.

Edit: Don't defat, back salt or mini a/b. It's less wasteful/time intensive.
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ