We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Do you like this term and definition?
Choice Votes Statistics
Yes! 11 42 %
No, I don't like the term (tell us what you want!) 12 46 %
No, I don't like the definition (...!) 3 11 %

123NEXT
Hyper-Spatial Being/Elves Options

vegantoker
#1 Posted : 7/8/2009 3:36:11 PM

Matt

Hyper-Spatial Being: The sentient inhabitants of Hyperspace which vary immensely in traits including: form, knowledge, honesty, intelligence, helpfulness, mischievousness, and regard for the tourist.

Lets use this thread for deciding what to call the beings/elves from Hyperspace.
Visit the Hyperspace Lexicon and contribute to the discussion. Help define the previously indiscribable!
Disclaimer: Everything I say about my actions is a lie. Just because I talk about this stuff online does not mean I really do it. I don't. Drugs are bad and I love Jesus too much to do drugs.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 7/8/2009 3:42:41 PM

Many words for a shape-shifter...

polytrip
#3 Posted : 7/8/2009 6:07:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
The poll thing didn't work. But maybe it's my computer.

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 7/8/2009 9:12:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

while the term is ok..i was thinking it would be cool if we came up with a new name that was more fitting for them..not elves..or aliens..or machines..but maybe a combo of all..

maybe... maalielvesWink
it's a sound

vegantoker
#5 Posted : 7/8/2009 9:47:42 PM

Matt

Sure, whatever we decide on is fine. This is the thread for figuring it out!
Visit the Hyperspace Lexicon and contribute to the discussion. Help define the previously indiscribable!
Disclaimer: Everything I say about my actions is a lie. Just because I talk about this stuff online does not mean I really do it. I don't. Drugs are bad and I love Jesus too much to do drugs.

soulfood
#6 Posted : 7/8/2009 10:17:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I like to call them mirrors. Anything that is anything with presence in the realm, I call a mirror.

Not very exclusive I know, but that's how I think of them.

polytrip
#7 Posted : 7/8/2009 10:37:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I would just stick to entity's. It's a vague enough term to cover about anything that might appear.

The Traveler
#8 Posted : 7/8/2009 10:50:46 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

polytrip wrote:
I would just stick to entity's. It's a vague enough term to cover about anything that might appear.

I second this one. In the end it's how you write it down in your report. I still see people more inclined to use the word 'Entity' than 'Hyper-Spatial Being'.

d*l*b
#9 Posted : 7/8/2009 11:53:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another vote for entities! It's short and already commonly used. Hyper-Spatial Being is a bit of a mouthful.

I definitely don't like elves as a term as I rarely meet them! Beings I meet are far too abstract to be described as elves most of the time.
D × V × F > R

opticuswrangler
#10 Posted : 7/9/2009 12:36:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

While probably not very popular, I have used the term "point-projection puppet" to differentiate entities seemingly that were fractal representations of a much larger hyperdimensional organism that appears to "cause" these "puppets" as visual language to communicate ideas. I have kicked the term "hyperdaemion" about as one word for this larger, more enfolded entity. At least that is what I think that I thought at the time....

obliguhl
#11 Posted : 7/9/2009 7:50:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Entity. But why not specify typical appearances....

the praying mantis, the machine elf etc.

The Traveler
#12 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:06:10 AM

"No, seriously"

obliguhl wrote:
Entity. But why not specify typical appearances....

the praying mantis, the machine elf etc.

Indeed. Lets describe the subclasses of entities.

So here is the list:
* The Praying Mantis
* Machine elves
* Cartoons
* Grays
* ???

Other subclasses?

jamesodeaththe2nd
#13 Posted : 7/9/2009 9:31:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swim recently saw a dragon like beast.
For legal reasons it's necessary to make this perfectly clear: My posts are pure fantasy; a pretend game in which I pretend to be a drug user. I often play such games on the internet, as a form of personality exercise and amusement. I try to make very REALISTIC sounding posts about imaginary drug using experiences. The MORE realistic they appear, the more fun I have making them. But in all cases they are pure fantasy. I make this statement for two reasons 1) So that law enforcement personnel understand my posts are NOT real statements, and 2) So any confused person visiting this site, who mistakenly believes he is reading REAL drug information, will understand that my posts are specifically NOT real drug information. I am against illegal drugs and I discourage the use of illegal drugs. Anyone receiving PMs from my fantasy forum character should also note that the above statement applies to PMs as well. Furthermore, I am convinced that other posters on this site are also only pretending about drug use, as I am. I assume they do NOT believe my posts are real, and that they understand that I do not think THEIR posts are real.

۩
#14 Posted : 7/9/2009 9:55:39 AM

jamesodeaththe2nd wrote:
swim recently saw a dragon like beast.

Was it friendly or hostile? What kind of vibe did it have?

I became a dragon when I was singing once...I'll never forget the feeling.

I've seen all sorts of Earth creatures. Too many to list.
Then there's the forest spirits who can actually open up eyes to observe ... very interesting.

Oh and how about the plant teacher entities? Like Syrian Rue, for example. I've never really Seen them, but I've definitely heard them! The spice really allows these personalities to come alive.

jamesodeaththe2nd
#15 Posted : 7/9/2009 10:07:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it poked out of jimjam, like some one sticking out of a window. at first hostile but then became ok with swims presence
For legal reasons it's necessary to make this perfectly clear: My posts are pure fantasy; a pretend game in which I pretend to be a drug user. I often play such games on the internet, as a form of personality exercise and amusement. I try to make very REALISTIC sounding posts about imaginary drug using experiences. The MORE realistic they appear, the more fun I have making them. But in all cases they are pure fantasy. I make this statement for two reasons 1) So that law enforcement personnel understand my posts are NOT real statements, and 2) So any confused person visiting this site, who mistakenly believes he is reading REAL drug information, will understand that my posts are specifically NOT real drug information. I am against illegal drugs and I discourage the use of illegal drugs. Anyone receiving PMs from my fantasy forum character should also note that the above statement applies to PMs as well. Furthermore, I am convinced that other posters on this site are also only pretending about drug use, as I am. I assume they do NOT believe my posts are real, and that they understand that I do not think THEIR posts are real.

Jorkest
#16 Posted : 7/9/2009 11:04:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has seen dragons before just swimming around..neither hostile nor friendly
it's a sound

polytrip
#17 Posted : 7/9/2009 11:46:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

snakes.

The Traveler
#18 Posted : 7/9/2009 1:49:52 PM

"No, seriously"

Ok, bring on the entities:
So here is the list:
* The Praying Mantis
* Machine elves
* Cartoons
* Grays
* Dragon
* Snakes
* ???

Jorkest
#19 Posted : 7/9/2009 2:18:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gnomes!
it's a sound

obliguhl
#20 Posted : 7/9/2009 7:20:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

123NEXT