We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
visual & artwork thread enigmaticus Options

Sativa Soul
#41 Posted : 9/15/2010 2:50:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thank you for the kind replies! Smile I have lots more of these
Let me remind you these programs are free (and open source!) so I urge everybody who likes to try this to do so! Just search for apophysis or mandelbulb3d. (there's a lot more free fractal rendering software out there, also some buyable ones like ultra fractal)

more Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Phantastica
#42 Posted : 9/15/2010 6:07:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MORE!! MORE!!!! ITS BEAUTIFUL!!Very happy
just downloaded the apophysis software so will see how that goes. And btw, you mentioned in your 2nd last post, so dont worry about the resolution. large resolutions are better, as long as they're not tooo large. these sizes are just perfect
<3

Sativa Soul
#43 Posted : 9/15/2010 6:54:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Smile One thing though, making fractals needs a lot patience Stop especially when starting out and it seems you're not able to make anything decent (especially with apophysis) so I suggest searching for some tutorials. There's a lot of them to be found here http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71...ct_by_PersistentAura.jpg http://apophysis.wikispaces.com/Tutorials

as requested Smile more...

some old mandelbrot fractals made in Ultra Fractal. first program I had for making fractals, a little more user friendly but is not free. I especially liked making spirals with this Very happy

oh yeah, when I have the time I'll try to add a little description to a few of the images explaining what experiences they're related to. Smile

camdemonium
#44 Posted : 9/16/2010 12:18:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Truly awesome Sativa, my question for you is:
HOW THE HELL HAVE YOU NOT SMOKED DMT?SmileSmileSmile
Om Mani Padme Hum

Sativa Soul
#45 Posted : 9/16/2010 12:54:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Very happy well I've been planning to for at least 4-5 years now. I've contemplated starting an extraction many times but I allways wanted to wait until I knew the time was right. I've done a lot work with high-dose psilocybin in the past couple of years (often in combination with rue). The last year and a half I've only journied twice as I'm quite busy with other things in my life and want to get those things out of the way first. Aya/spice are definetely still to come Smile When this break is over they're most likely next.
I've had a few experiences with yopo (and some rue tea) of which a few were relatively succesfull (suprisingly good batch of yopo, actually seemed to contain some dmt, all the rest was definetely bufotenine only). I'm quite sure I've seen the typical chrysanthemum I've read a lot about, but never got any further Smile but that doesn't really count for much dmt experience Very happy
I don't think I've ever been to hyperspace Razz but high dose psilcybin surely can get you in a similar(bad choice of word) place Smile
Oh one thing I'm curious about is those mantis like entities I read about Very happy I actually keep and breed a few species of mantids so I'm wondering about that (lol obviously not the reason why I'm thinking of trying spiceVery happy)

sorry for the off topic Smile

camdemonium
#46 Posted : 9/16/2010 1:01:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Heh yeah dude hyperspace is screaming your name at the top of "its" lungs trying to get your attention LOL. But when its time you'll know, no need to rush things, you only have until eternity Laughing.
Om Mani Padme Hum

Sativa Soul
#47 Posted : 9/16/2010 1:07:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

camdemonium wrote:
But when its time you'll know, no need to rush things, you only have until eternity Laughing.

My thoughts exactly Wink

mogascreeta
#48 Posted : 9/16/2010 1:14:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sativa Soul, you are an artist of incredible skill. You must have a lot of patience to make those insanely complex fractals and spirals. You truly have a talent and I want to thank you for sharing some of your work with this online communty.
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

Sativa Soul
#49 Posted : 9/16/2010 1:35:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanl you very much mogascreeta.
I would love to start animating these but my pc is not good enough unfortunately (i'm only working with an on board graphics card, plan on getting a good one soon though) rendering a few minutes of hd quality animation would take several weeks on my system.
I've tried it a few times allready though, I will upload some of that tommorow.
There's a few amazing fractal animations on youtube btw.
http..._pT_A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO9ugnn8DbE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH_cA7e0ajI

I'm definetely going to do this too once I get a better graphics card! It's just amazing

Phantastica
#50 Posted : 9/16/2010 1:38:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what!? i didn't know you had never smoked dmt! you truly have some awesome talent my friend that you can simulate such design. i would also love to see your artwork once you have actually been to hyperspace
camdemonium wrote:
Heh yeah dude hyperspace is screaming your name at the top of "its" lungs trying to get your attention LOL.

totally agree with this. hyperspace even sent camdemonium as a mediator to deliver this message.

btw, i've been to a place similar to the first pic you posted. all those different portals were doorways to different realities, and while i was floating over this maze as a free consciousness, i knew that no fixed reality is the "ultimate reality." depending on which portal you enter, a certain programmed reality will manifest. it was my first and only sub-breakthrough so far
<3

Sativa Soul
#51 Posted : 9/20/2010 4:25:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hehe it's seem like hyperspace is calling indeed Smile this weekend I had the first chance ever to buy some dmt. Not that I did it, when I do I will extract my own. I did have a talk with the seller because I wanted to know his intentions. He wasn't really a dmt dealer, just someone who did his own extractions once in a while. A friend who was eager to try some asked if he could bring some and that's why he had some with him and offered me to buy some.

And like I promised, here's the first fractal animation I ever made. It's not very good Razz just a random sequence of short pieces of animated fractals pasted together. Looks more like an advanced visualizer than real fractals but it's nice anyway Smile (the song is also by me btw Wink it's not perfect but I lost the project and can't do anymore work on it unfortunataly)

here's the link
Alienation Music Video

greets!

camdemonium
#52 Posted : 9/22/2010 7:03:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Definitely make your own man, its so much better to put your essence and pure intentions into the spice. I always had anxiety from smoking spice but now that i make my own (changa) i smoke it every day. Like the elves say: A hit of changa a day keeps the demons away Laughing
Om Mani Padme Hum

Sativa Soul
#53 Posted : 9/23/2010 11:35:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

here's some new ones I made today Smile

Sativa Soul
#54 Posted : 9/24/2010 11:25:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl
#55 Posted : 9/29/2010 4:27:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Unbelievable thatt you havn't smoked it yet Sativa Soul. Incredibly delicious pictures, some of them remind me very much of what i've seen! Also check out corridors of my cells. He also makes nice apophysis fractals.

corridors of my cells
#56 Posted : 9/30/2010 2:08:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sativa soul very nice stuff, I dont like Grand julians mostly but other u have some really nice parameters, also mandelbulber stuf u got is nice, that program doesnt work proper on my laptop... care to share some apo parameters with me ? Razz i can also share some of my parameters... the "reality fabric" is especially very succesful just like "apo3d_100906_81"... keep up the gud work my friend..

Here is my artwork thread...
https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=6540

The_Shaman
#57 Posted : 9/30/2010 2:14:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow and Holy cow, both Sativa and Corridor are great artist, Im blown away and quite Jealous, Your making Universes within your Art that transport the viewer to another world!
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

corridors of my cells
#58 Posted : 9/30/2010 2:22:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The_Shaman wrote:
Wow and Holy cow, both Sativa and Corridor are great artist, Im blown away and quite Jealous, Your making Universes within your Art that transport the viewer to another world!

Thanks Shaman Smile Sativa has very succesfull pieces too.. Smile hope he cares to share few with me so we improve and modify eachothers work and ofcrs dont forget to credit for eachother Razz eheh have been lookin around since long time to find and Apopyshis mate.. and seems like i found one..

The_Shaman
#59 Posted : 9/30/2010 2:34:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I downloaded some of the suggested programs , ...eh ., Im lost Rolling eyes , but Im gonna mess around and see what happens.

I may have to stick with the paint brush though, you know, the kind that you actually dip into paint! - more my speed Laughing

I saw some of those Wacom Cintiq tablets recently, that really intrigued me , because I cant always get the idea I have in my head onto the canvas, because I struggle with brush technique, but to paint with a forgiving digital brush,..that might just be what I need.

love what your doing man , share some more!

My latest Entitled CONEXUS
dedicated to you all, the Nexus Community, without which it is likely I would not have opened Pandoras Box , to find my new pass time , painting, as a way to convey my incredible experiences with entheogens.

Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

Skizm
#60 Posted : 9/30/2010 5:26:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That Fractal program is fun to mess with! Great pics Sativa!
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre

PREV1234NEXT