We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Sounds thread Options

idtravlr
#41 Posted : 7/21/2009 6:15:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I hadn't spent much time looking at this thread, but I'm glad I found it. Here are some recorded sounds from space. I've been blown away by these for about the last year or so. Some are eerily close to hyperspace audio that I honestly wonder if we are tapping into some of this. Check it out!!

http://www-pw.physics.uiowa.edu/space-audio/

Here is one that gives me chills:
http://www-pw.physics.ui...ds/EarthAKR/earthakr.wav

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

obliguhl
#42 Posted : 7/21/2009 8:10:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

idtravlr wrote:

Peace
-idt

Me too...
It's not quite as fast though...

۩
#43 Posted : 7/22/2009 7:26:51 AM

idtravlr wrote:
I hadn't spent much time looking at this thread, but I'm glad I found it. Here are some recorded sounds from space. I've been blown away by these for about the last year or so. Some are eerily close to hyperspace audio that I honestly wonder if we are tapping into some of this. Check it out!!

http://www-pw.physics.uiowa.edu/space-audio/

Peace
-idt

aha. these are lovely data clips. I do hear and see the reflections here. thanks a lot. I'm going to mess with them in my next aural experimente.

droplet
#44 Posted : 8/22/2009 2:33:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tropane
#45 Posted : 8/22/2009 11:48:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

With SWIM's xylene mimosa extract, he hears sounds that are kind of hard to describe.
I'm not sure if you guys have ever listened to any binaural tones made for astral projection but, alot
of these contain similiar sounds. SWIM doesn't have speakers anymore so it's hard for him to find a link to familiar sounds on the net to give you guys links.

Here's an idea though.
What about maybe integrating a function to load wav or midis to the site so that people can more easily share the sounds
they hear in hyperspace?

Anything posted on here is relayed fables from a friend of a friend
who does not own a computer. Since SWIM cannot type these up himself,
I reiterate his fictional ramblings word for word to be a nice guy.

Dimitri-Trance
#46 Posted : 12/30/2009 7:47:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14gmN6nYiko
Here's one video that has the sound I heard in my weakest dmt experience
I think its between sec 25-35....I remembered that It had that sound for along time on the track but now I only hear like 3 secs of it in the song...o well

11:11
#47 Posted : 12/30/2009 8:33:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've re-created some of the sounds that I hear on the otherside using some software and hardware I have. Can I host the files from the Nexus? I don't have them anywhere else on the net.
Psychonautical musical adventures

I am the Pickled Herring, raging through the streets of Aurangabad. Smiting the simian fortress of Agartha I fly with pan liners and garbage bags attached to my million tentacles of horrid putrefaction, eating souls and raining down corpses on the mighty city of Gruad.

Hail Eris!

benzyme
#48 Posted : 1/11/2010 10:24:01 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

http://www.last.fm/music/Speedy+J/_/Terre+Zippy
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Ident
#49 Posted : 1/26/2010 12:50:19 PM

Mr Ident

I've been making experimental music for a few years under different names and have a pretty good arsenal of material for sound design. Once I experience hyperspace for myself I'll definitely be attempting to build similar sounds which I can provide in whichever format would suit best for the Enigmaticus.

I've been dying to post in this thread since I saw it!!! Laughing

You can check out one of my earlier projects here.....it's been dormant for a while though.
Ident is a fictional character - The stories and quoutes attributed to Ident should be treated as having no basis in reality.

۩
#50 Posted : 1/26/2010 7:21:30 PM

Ident wrote:
I've been making experimental music for a few years under different names and have a pretty good arsenal of material for sound design. Once I experience hyperspace for myself I'll definitely be attempting to build similar sounds which I can provide in whichever format would suit best for the Enigmaticus.

I've been dying to post in this thread since I saw it!!! Laughing

You can check out one of my earlier projects here.....it's been dormant for a while though.

throbbing neuroelectrical scrambles and bubbles of harmonic celluar indications.

Ident
#51 Posted : 1/26/2010 8:35:50 PM

Mr Ident

۩ wrote:
throbbing neuroelectrical scrambles and bubbles of harmonic celluar indications.

Damn man, that's beautiful.....I may need to suffix that with the -core and then we're good to go for a whole new genre! Laughing
Ident is a fictional character - The stories and quoutes attributed to Ident should be treated as having no basis in reality.

shoe
#52 Posted : 1/27/2010 1:37:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
sometimes SWIM hears these extremely high pitched bells when hes in hyperspace...kinda chaotic sounding but with slight patterns behind it

like what shpongle uses in many of his tracks?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

impossiblemachine
#53 Posted : 5/16/2010 6:30:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have heard the carrier wave...music...like a rock song almost...it was so familiar but i had never heard it before..and then in one journey i heard a radio transmission that was so loud it blew my mouth wide open. it wasnt painful, but it was just so much at once and so loud...i definately feel we are little satelllites that can pick up on signals and frequencies when adjusted correctly...much like an old set of rabbit ear antennaes..
"wherever you go...there you are"

Pharmer
#54 Posted : 7/31/2010 2:00:22 AM

ღஐ~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~ஐღ

http://www.youtube.com/w...ZVmg&feature=related

Perhaps I am asking the wrong questions but it doesn't interest me who you know or how you came to be here. I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.

Alasdair
#55 Posted : 8/20/2010 5:54:46 AM

Alex

Laughter, even when im not laughing, and my friends arent laughing. I hear a breeze sometimes. Whenever i breakthrough good i always feel like my hearing goes down a couple pitches... and i hear thoughts... like television late at night scrambled and the television keeps changing

PREV123