We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Sounds thread Options

۩
#1 Posted : 7/7/2009 8:11:44 AM

This thread is for discussing the sounds one hears in hyperspace.
Please post anything that comes to mind.

I am going to try and recreate the sounds that occurs there so we can implement them into the Enigmaticus.
Anyone else with recording/editing hardware/software is more than welcome to try, as well. I think it's going to be quite a fun and challenging task.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 7/7/2009 7:23:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

sometimes SWIM hears these extremely high pitched bells when hes in hyperspace...kinda chaotic sounding but with slight patterns behind it
it's a sound

endlessness
#3 Posted : 7/7/2009 7:33:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

please listen to the cd psykovsky - dabudet, from beginning to end.

and then tell me what you think.. At least to me its one of the best representations of hyperspace with sounds. Smile

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 7/7/2009 7:54:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

cool!
it's a sound

۩
#5 Posted : 7/7/2009 8:18:57 PM

This thread is also for discussing ideas regarding the sounds in the enigmaticus. I think the first project should be the initial splash which will consist of a really high frequency dropping pitch to resonate with the ringing in our heads...but not annoying...whooshing, whirling, clicks and beeps. Something ambient and loopable. I think some reversed glasswork would be perfect for conveying those bells...i am familiar with them as well.

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 7/7/2009 8:20:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nice dude...

have you ever listened to an xbox? its when you dont have any game in...turn the sound up really loud...you will hear some crazy hyperspace sounds
it's a sound

11:11
#7 Posted : 7/7/2009 8:24:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been working on recreating the sounds I hear in hyperspace already, will try and get them done soon, been a bit busy lately. But I am getting almost close to perfect! (I use FL Studio 8 and Pro Tools mainly)
Psychonautical musical adventures

I am the Pickled Herring, raging through the streets of Aurangabad. Smiting the simian fortress of Agartha I fly with pan liners and garbage bags attached to my million tentacles of horrid putrefaction, eating souls and raining down corpses on the mighty city of Gruad.

Hail Eris!

۩
#8 Posted : 7/7/2009 8:25:24 PM

I have not, but I believe you.
The machines at work there, twirling perfectly...in frequencies seemingly beyond our audible spectrum...hmmmm...

p.s. 11:11 that is awesome! I can't wait to hear them!

Jorkest
#9 Posted : 7/8/2009 12:24:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

here is something that i got reminded of

its kinda like the bells SWIM hears
it's a sound

WSaged
#10 Posted : 7/8/2009 12:36:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I prefer to experience DMT in complete silence because of the wonderful sounds & music hyperspace has all on it's own!!
It's one of the things that makes it seem so real & encompassing to me!! It has an ambiance...the glass chime-like ringing I hear is always far off like down the hall & around the corner.

So there is the chimes, but the thing that really fascinates me is the quiet, "speaking" that sounds like it's in the room with me!!
Every now & then I'll catch a word or phrase that I understand, more often I'll clearly hear my name called out softly.
The "speaking" or singing I hear is a kind of quiet, bubbling, "lumb, dub, lumb, blum, blum, lub, lumb, dub, dub, blub, dub..." in a low tone that rises and falls a note or two, a bit with each "word", also slowing down & speeding up as the pitch changes. Higher pitches are faster, lower pitches slow down. So it "vari-speeds" with the rising & falling of the tone.
And it's is echoed to
Its very soothing and seems like a language of some kind. I've heard myself making these sounds as I was coming out of the trance a few times, but I can't remember how to do it now. However I can remember what it sounds like in my head.

When I'm really out there, most sounds have a double octave sound to them too.
Like a high pitch "E" note with a low pitch "E" note at the same time. Not in a chord or anything like that, more like two voices talking or singing in perfect sync and harmony. But its always just two octaves, one higher and one lower.
Once again, this is a very soothing thing to hear!

I've only heard the rising tone once & it was very quiet & far off in the distance, although friends have heard it so loud it freaked them out hard!! Same Spice, same night.Wut?

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jorkest
#11 Posted : 7/8/2009 12:37:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

listen to that sound file i posted WS...its the bells!
it's a sound

Jorkest
#12 Posted : 7/8/2009 12:39:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im listening to psykovsky right now..and its dank!!
it's a sound

WSaged
#13 Posted : 7/8/2009 2:41:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:

Check it out now!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Traveler
#14 Posted : 7/8/2009 8:32:25 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

warrensaged wrote:
Jorkest wrote:

Check it out now!!

WS

I already liked the sound of the original one but you leaped it into hyperspace! This sound now immediately catches my attention and gives me a jumpstart.Shocked

kungpow
#15 Posted : 7/8/2009 2:48:29 PM

Brandon

warrensaged wrote:
Jorkest wrote:

Check it out now!!

WS

damn this sent chills down my spine as soon as I heard it. Oh so familiar.

*EDIT* YAY my 100th post

Jorkest
#16 Posted : 7/8/2009 9:16:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just to let you guys know..this is where i got it from

Quote:
"Let there be Light!"

Genesis - Volume III of Ascension: The Kabbalah Series

According to Kabbalah, the 22 Hebrew letters are symbols representing aggregate frequencies of Light evoking and engendering Divine Qualities. Using these symbols, the Torah was written as a book of tales, chronicles and standards embodying deeper vitality of the Divine Spirit. When expressed from a Kabbalistic perspective, the Torah becomes a Book of Divine Light, effecting profound transformation of consciousness and character.

Using the Tzolkin and It's 13-tone harmonic scale as a Key, de Cygne has cracked the Kabbalah's intricate harmonic Code, the harmonic arrays of the Energies represented by the letters have been deduced and translated into sound. Nevertheless, preferring to proceed upon receiving Divine guidance, rather than just cranking out harmonic translations of the Torah, Zohar, etc., the company has been very slow to develop such translations, having received clear guidance to do so only twice thus far. The first sacred Hebrew text harmonically translated by de Cygne was the ShemHaMephorash or the 72 Names of G-d. Recently, the company was guided to produce an harmonic translation of the first words of G-d in the Torah; "Let there be Light." "Genesis." We have also been guided to give it to the world, freely.

As with all Tzolkin-based harmonic translations, hearing Genesis, the brain develops new synapses in order to process and assimilate the information relative to the letters' corresponding Qualities of Divine Consciousness. With repeated listening, the brain is restructured to process greater levels of data and effectively emit greater levels of light, (literally, in the form of biophotons, expressed by our DNA). The end result: individual consciousness shifts into universal consciousness, cognitive function increases and psychic awakening (including stimulation and opening of the Third Eye) follows.

Click on the Hebrew to hear the harmonic translation of "Let there be Light." Genesis is most effective when listened to through headphones at low volume. Headphones are best, however they are not essential.

The Hebrew letters above have been harmonically translated in both simple and complex [Gematria] forms. The entire sequence progresses through both, respectively, and it is repeated 64 times consecutively in Genesis.

Guidelines:

Genesis is is a powerful and dynamic sequence! When listening to it, take baby steps. When the back parts of your eyes [the portal through which most light flows into our bodies] begin to feel uncomfortably warm, it's wise to lower the volume, fading Genesis out and ceasing your session. When you continue, start at the beginning and you'll go farther. Keep proceeding in this manner until you can comfortably listen to the entire sequence. Proceed likewise with listening to Genesis with your player's repeat mode activated. While becoming accustomed to Genesis, it is normal to feel significant disorientation, as though you're simultaneously in parallel dimensional realities. Rest greatly reduces this sensation. Your brain needs rest to assimilate the enhancements it receives from Genesis; that sensation dissipates and is countered by suprising levels of vitality that sharply contrast the urge to go to sleep. If you are unable to rest, maintain deep rhythmic breathing while active and (as frequently as you can) focus on your body itself being Light and Love and Peace.
it's a sound

obliguhl
#17 Posted : 7/9/2009 7:52:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

clicking sounds...pjoenghhhh...ihihihihihihihi ...watch an old SF or B-Horror Movie to know what I mean.

۩
#18 Posted : 7/14/2009 2:30:12 AM

If anyone out there has any sound samples that reflect hyperspace please share them. I'm working on an intro piece at the moment.

WSaged
#19 Posted : 7/14/2009 3:37:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
clicking sounds...pjoenghhhh...ihihihihihihihi ...watch an old SF or B-Horror Movie to know what I mean.

We have a Therimin at the school & teach at, after the fall semester starts up, I'll try to remember to grab it & record some 1950's Sci-Fi-type "weeeooo-whawhahwha-muoofmuoof-weeeeeeeoooooooaaaaa" kind of stuff with echo all over it!!

Might need some help remembering to do this though....beginning of the semester & all....Wink

WS

۩
#20 Posted : 7/14/2009 4:37:14 AM

http://www.findsounds.com/

you can search thru here for sounds. I have a few minutes of some really trippy material so far. I'll probably be done with the first version within the next few days.

123NEXT