We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Breaking through sensations? Options

zero
#21 Posted : 8/23/2007 7:38:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Definitely. SWIM has no problem basing and has reached breakthrough with one HUGE freebase hit easily. It's strange, he notices the difference in onset when using the freebase method. Much faster, much more intense.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Garulfo
#22 Posted : 8/23/2007 11:07:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to see that some people can do it with one (HUGE) hit Very happy

fredyjenkins
#23 Posted : 8/24/2007 4:40:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:00ed1c16f3="Garulfo"]Glad to see that some people can do it with one (HUGE) hit Very happy[/quote:00ed1c16f3] With a lightbulb modified with a coke bottle cap and two straw ( no smoke can exit ) i can vaporise ALOT of dmt, and do a huge dose in one hit all the time. That's the key i guess. An hermetic vapor chamber with 2 holes. When you are ready, you only have to remove the gum or whatever on the two holes, and then inhale all in one shot. This is pure and total madness.

XENONSION
#24 Posted : 8/24/2007 4:46:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:b5dfb4d50e="fredyjenkins"][quote:b5dfb4d50e="Garulfo"]Glad to see that some people can do it with one (HUGE) hit Very happy[/quote:b5dfb4d50e] With a lightbulb modified with a coke bottle cap and two straw ( no smoke can exit ) i can vaporise ALOT of dmt, and do a huge dose in one hit all the time. That's the key i guess. An hermetic vapor chamber with 2 holes. When you are ready, you only have to remove the gum or whatever on the two holes, and then inhale all in one shot. This is pure and total madness.[/quote:b5dfb4d50e] I've tried that..but it seemed to be much harsher then simply toking it while you burn. May have just been me though

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

Jozef
#25 Posted : 9/11/2007 11:22:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

When you break through, are you still you? I mean, do you have conscience, can you think real thoughts?

Garulfo
#26 Posted : 9/12/2007 12:25:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:138674ecb0]When you break through, are you still you? I mean, do you have conscience, can you think real thoughts?[/quote:138674ecb0] Funny you ask that. Last time my friend gave me some feedback, he reported a strange experience. It was not with a full dose so he can't say it was a 'breakthought' but visuals were awesome, in full super-color 3D creatures etc... What was new was that he was a dot of consciousness with an 'exploded' and far body. Exploded because it was like vaguely feeling that his arms and legs were at several meters from his center of perception. But the most surprising happened when his thoughts became also exploded so he was unable to think. I mean really unable Shocked You know when you look for a word that you can not find. Try to imagine that you can even not THINK that you are trying to remember a word. No memory, no possibility to associate and compare things. The internal computer was down. But the consciousness remained and 'watched'. It lasted just few minutes. If it would have happened in his first trips, I guess my friend would have turned shitless crazy and scared. But the internal timer was still working and he knew (without having to formulate it) that it was just a matter of time before the computer reboot. To answer, I would say that yes, thinking can be totally fucked. But as we all know, Descartes was wrong and thinking and beeing are not obviously associated.

DMTripper
#27 Posted : 9/14/2007 12:20:10 AM

John Murdoch IV

[quote:53d1986a30="Garulfo"]Descartes was wrong and thinking and beeing are not obviously associated.[/quote:53d1986a30] Damn I totally agree here Very happy I actually think it's the extreme opposite. You can never be as much as when you're not thinking at all. that's when you just are. That's how you experience yourself just in the now and no pre programmed bullshit going on. It's just you "BE-ING"!
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Fable
#28 Posted : 9/14/2007 2:07:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Has no one ever tried using a bucket bong to get more in? For those who havn't seen a bucket bong before its like this; A 10 to 15 litre plastic bucket with about 3/4 full of water, a 2 litre carbonated drink bottle with the bottom removed and with the cone in the lid. Submerse the bottle in the bucket with lid up and keep the top dry, put something in the cone and then light whats in the cone and draw up bottle slowly, remove lid carefully when you are near the top of the draw, place mouth over the lid and push down while inhaling approx 1.5 litres of smoke into the lungs in a few seconds. This is by far the fastest way to get stoned in the shortest ammount of time. We used to do this when we didn't have any cash and there wasn't a lot to go around. Maximum punch for limited herb. Even thyinking about doing this with spice is enough to make me feel nervous. P.S. I have never done this with spice, its more of a thought experiment.
I am a leaf on the the wind, watch how I soar!

XENONSION
#29 Posted : 9/14/2007 3:22:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quoteVery happy044e6cb4e="Fable"]Has no one ever tried using a bucket bong to get more in? For those who havn't seen a bucket bong before its like this; A 10 to 15 litre plastic bucket with about 3/4 full of water, a 2 litre carbonated drink bottle with the bottom removed and with the cone in the lid. Submerse the bottle in the bucket with lid up and keep the top dry, put something in the cone and then light whats in the cone and draw up bottle slowly, remove lid carefully when you are near the top of the draw, place mouth over the lid and push down while inhaling approx 1.5 litres of smoke into the lungs in a few seconds. This is by far the fastest way to get stoned in the shortest ammount of time. We used to do this when we didn't have any cash and there wasn't a lot to go around. Maximum punch for limited herb. Even thyinking about doing this with spice is enough to make me feel nervous. P.S. I have never done this with spice, its more of a thought experiment.[/quoteVery happy044e6cb4e] I suppose if you mix it with herb you could get it to work. But i don't think jamming as much dmt vapor as possible in such a quick shot would be very easy to hold down. I think long and slow is the better route. That sounds pretty painfull...

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

DMTripper
#30 Posted : 9/14/2007 2:20:35 PM

John Murdoch IV

[quote:bf05792ebe="Fable"]Has no one ever tried using a bucket bong to get more in? experiment.[/quote:bf05792ebe] Yeah I've thought about it but it seems too scary Razz You know how it kicks you with pot so just imagine how it would be with spice. It just seems too extreme.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

El Ka Bong
#31 Posted : 9/16/2007 7:56:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So the size of the dose is one thing to learn how to administer, but does anyone else wonder if is the ability to 'breakthrough' is dependant on the receptivity of the brain - relating to how many tryptamine receptors are up-and-running..? ... And so will everyone "breakthrough"...? could it be that one just doesn't have enough 'fresh' receptors ready to be hit..? The parsley-nest would use up >100 mg I must assume... or how much..? And why will 20 mg do what 60mg are sometimes required for..? or when one lungful will do compared to three..? Remembering things is really hard, but you know something impossible just happened, upon returning. Maybe I'm still not going far enough, but The White Light is the ultimate 'breakthrough'. Like 'before' god spoke and everything is everything... it just depends how much you recognize you are there to 'record' the bliss to remember later ... Maybe I'm still getting stuck in the white-light- tunnel, and my '50mg' is still not enough ... but I don't always 'remember' getting to the white light. Who talked about the 'space' between the breath - just before you exhale, and after you just inhaled ? Was it in this thread..? That's exactly where it is - that place you go is hiding just behind our breath ! ... I think maybe that's why it's typical to just hold your breath after it hits. I had a flash-back when I learned about Indra's net http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra's_net http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra's_net {don't know why the link is not working right, just Wiki "Indra's Net".. } "FAR AWAY IN THE HEAVENLY ABODE OF THE GREAT GOD INDRA, THERE IS A WONDERFUL NET WHICH HAS BEEN HUNG BY SOME CUNNING ARTIFICER IN SUCH A MANNER THAT IT STRETCHES OUT INDEFINITELY IN ALL DIRECTIONS. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EXTRAVAGANT TASTES OF DEITIES, THE ARTIFICER HAS HUNG A SINGLE GLITTERING JEWEL AT THE NET'S EVERY NODE, AND SINCE THE NET ITSELF IS INFINITE IN DIMENSION, THE JEWELS ARE INFINITE IN NUMBER. THERE HANG THE JEWELS, GLITTERING LIKE STARS OF THE FIRST MAGNITUDE, A WONDERFUL SIGHT TO BEHOLD. IF WE NOW ARBITRARILY SELECT ONE OF THESE JEWELS FOR INSPECTION AND LOOK CLOSELY AT IT, WE WILL DISCOVER THAT IN ITS POLISHED SURFACE THERE ARE REFLECTED ALL THE OTHER JEWELS IN THE NET, INFINITE IN NUMBER. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT EACH OF THE JEWELS REFLECTED IN THIS ONE JEWEL IS ALSO REFLECTING ALL THE OTHER JEWELS, SO THAT THE PROCESS OF REFLECTION IS INFINITE. " THE AVATAMSAKA SUTRA FRANCIS H. COOK: HUA-YEN BUDDHISM : THE JEWEL NET OF INDRA 1977 ...

magic clown
#32 Posted : 9/16/2007 1:54:53 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

My friend found that only familiarity with the spice allowed breakthroughs to become surer and more dependable. He started out with tentative first hits and over time, he gradually upped the dosage. By developing a sence of trust and confidence with the molecule he felt able to push the limits and find out what might happen next. With the first few occaisions this guy would at some time during the imbibing part have his body and mind tell him not to take any more. Any more might be somehow damaging. He new he had to push that limit, trust the molecule and ignore what every sence in his body was screaming at him. This is a little like a blindfolded man stepping towards a precipace. Only growing confidence and assurity with the molecule would allow him to abandon his ego and accept that his fate is of no consequence. He learned to be brave and then he found out what a breakthrough was all about. Breakthroughs are now pretty much dependant on wether he wants the full on experiance or not. There is now no pussy footting around, tip toeing down that tunnel. He goes running through barging head first shoutting "COME ON YOU FUCKERS GIVE ME ALL YOUV'E GOT!" He never considers wether he should have one, two, three or more tokes, he dosn't consider it remotely interesting to know. He just hits the pipe untill he's got insencible to himself and the world around him. Once there, in that other world, things are very peculiar. He has totally lost contact with the real world and his physical body. The question could you have a choice about wether to look at closed eye visuals or open eye visuals is immaterial. There is not even a recolection of the memory that he might, once upon a time, have had eye lids. Despite a total divorce from the physical world, there is no loss of the ability to cognisize. You become a conscious entity within the new dimension. Your mind, still remains your mind and works in much same way as it would do when not in hyperspace. The astonishment and wonderment of the things shown may allow you to totally forget the fact that you just smoked DMT. More often than not however, as you experiance hyperspace you will know in the back of your mind, that you are in the DMT relm. I believe, from listening to my friends reports, that the most important single factor that can inhibit a breakthrough experiance, is anxiety. The fear and trepidation of facing the unknown will not allow you to go forward. As confidence in the fact that this molecule dosn't hurt you and you always find your way back intact, grows, anxiety wanes.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

PREV12