We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Think iv cracked it Options

WSaged
#41 Posted : 6/27/2009 4:28:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
ok so on topic...yes, I find that with ayahuasca and mushrooms especially I can boost my trip or kick-start it by eating something fatty..coconut milk works well, and isnt very acidic so wont bother the stomach too much while tripping.

That sounds delicious!

Like I mentioned before (but might not have been noticed), I usually eat a piece of bread and/or some fruit after eating Pharmahuasca!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

acolon_5
#42 Posted : 6/29/2009 6:52:46 PM

The Great Namah

harmala alkaloids and food has never given me a bad reaction.

Of course I DO NOT SUGGEST eating a massive stick of salami...more for your heart than risk of interaction. Let's not push it here people....a hypertensive crisis is no joke, you CAN DIE.

However, the reasearch that has been done, and the pharama MAOI (monoclbromide somethingerother) shows that you are not gonna die from eating a ham sandwich with blue cheese a few hours before a cerimony. Of course, the reason the currandero's of the Amazon do the dieta is more than for ritual. Having eating healthy for a while DOES make you more sensitive to the brew (and her healing). You may find effects lacking if you eat a big meal a few hours before drinking the brew.

Be safe, avoid all pharma's (including OTC's) before the cerimony.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

PREV123