We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Please help ,, I'm at my wits end !!! Options

Earthwalker
#1 Posted : 2/6/2014 10:50:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok I'm trying to do Cybs hybrid ATB salt TEK :- ...................... I'm using ACRB 50g batches ...
1/ first I'm acidifying using normal white vinegar , & I bath it in warm water for 1 hr ....

2/ salt , ( am I spouse to wait an amount of time before I then basifying ) because I'm basifying strait away after salting , is that wrong ????

3/ I'm then basifying with caustic soda then let soak for 2 hrs in warm baths !!!!!!!

4/ I'm adding 50ml zippo fluid I then mix and let separate 4 times then suck out naphtha ever so carefully and I then do this a further 4pulls fluid comes out bright yellow , it never goes milky !!!

5/ I then do not let the pulls evaporate at all before I freeze precipe (is that wrong) I freeze for 12-18 hrs without disturbing

6/ I then quickly tip of top layer of naphtha as the TEK says to not waste anytime but is this a waste of time as there are no visable crystals ,, I then leave flat bottomed Pyrex dish learning side on in front of fan knowing nothing is there !!

7/ and then I get nothing in the dish only a little goo but not enough to scrape up ...

I get more goo out of my sons ear , and I clean them weekly lol ,, but I'm just about to throw in the towel please tell me I'm doing something wrong !!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

shanedudddy2
#2 Posted : 2/6/2014 11:09:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hmmm, it is pretty hard to tell what is going on. New lines for each step would certainly help my eyes, and my brain Pleased I personally had very hit and miss results with ACRB, sometimes a very active amazing extract, another batch, next to nothing, and the extract was basically inactive unless 70+mg dosages (likely the high NMT content).
I don`t understand point 7 at all...which is clearly the most important part, since I believe it is the part where you are trying to state the problem.
Able to elaborate?
Try driving multiple 8 hr trips to find active bark, only to pick the wrong acacia...now THAT is frustrating Razz

null24
#3 Posted : 2/6/2014 11:21:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Perhaps you should think about previewing and editing your post it is very hard to read and understand. I don't get the last two steps at all due to the confounding language. Goo is often the result with ACRB, but personally I don't care since I solve my extracts into ipa then saturate mullien with it to make a smoking mixture.

I'm sure there are folks here who'd like to help you're question, if it could be understood..
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

cyb
#4 Posted : 2/6/2014 12:20:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Earthwalker
You are doing everything right...unfortunately it sounds like your bark is either bunk/different species/possibly Trunk bark and very low in actives.Sad

Is the Goo active?

All you can do is try again...
You'll get there.

Edit: I see in chat that you combined all your pulls (you didn't mention that above)...300ml of diluted product is a lot to ask of the precip process.
Evap down to say 100ml or less and then freeze.
See how that goes Thumbs up
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Earthwalker
#5 Posted : 2/6/2014 1:43:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cyb wrote:
Earthwalker
You are doing everything right...unfortunately it sounds like your bark is either bunk/different species/possibly Trunk bark and very low in actives.Sad

Is the Goo active?

All you can do is try again...
You'll get there.

Edit: I see in chat that you combined all your pulls (you didn't mention that above)...300ml of diluted product is a lot to ask of the precip process.
Evap down to say 100ml or less and then freeze.
See how that goes Thumbs up

Thank you Cyb I no this might sound dumb but could I take out the freezer now then evaporate then refreeze ??

And yes the goo does a lovely job only prob is it's only enough for one dose !!😜

cyb
#6 Posted : 2/6/2014 1:47:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Earthwalker wrote:
Thank you Cyb I no this might sound dumb but could I take out the freezer now then evaporate then refreeze ??

Sure...That's OK Thumbs up
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Ambivalent
#7 Posted : 2/6/2014 1:53:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@earthwalker

i havent done cyb's salt tek and i dont have experience with acrb bark. but with my personal experience when dealing with mimosa a\b salt teks 1 hour of acidifying is usually little time for all of the alkaloids to migrate in the solution.

you told very little details what exactly you have done(have you checked ph values on each step for example?), but my opinion is you rushed the procedure and you have unreacted alkaloids, or my second thought is just like cyb said inactive material (if you are unsure of your source that is).

anyway dont give up. if i had acrb material i would go the traditional a/b way just because i think you can squezee everything out of the bark that way, and the cleaning steps are easier imo.

good luck

Earthwalker
#8 Posted : 2/6/2014 2:22:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ambivalent wrote:
@earthwalker

i havent done cyb's salt tek and i dont have experience with acrb bark. but with my personal experience when dealing with mimosa a\b salt teks 1 hour of acidifying is usually little time for all of the alkaloids to migrate in the solution.

you told very little details what exactly you have done(have you checked ph values on each step for example?), but my opinion is you rushed the procedure and you have unreacted alkaloids, or my second thought is just like cyb said inactive material (if you are unsure of your source that is).

anyway dont give up. if i had acrb material i would go the traditional a/b way just because i think you can squezee everything out of the bark that way, and the cleaning steps are easier imo.

good luck

You are proberly right Ambivalent !!
But the reasoning behind no ph tests is that it's done in which if you follow cybs volumes with careful accuracy ph meter isn't needed !! But I do understand the importance of it ,, but I have done this TEK successfully with a yield of 740mg of 50g once but the the last three times nothing comes out !!!!
It's hit and miss ,,, or one reasoning is it takes along time for the alk to seep outta the base soup !!
But I will continue on this TEK till I understand the basics and the reason behind them !!
Thumbs up

Du57mi73
#9 Posted : 2/7/2014 12:05:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is highly possible your ACRB isnt what you think it is, considering you posted asking what we think it is. But you should look up some pictures of ACRB and trunk bark and compare to see if its what you think. If youre doing everything right and still not yeilding anything, then the method isnt to question, its the materials.
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE

Earthwalker
#10 Posted : 2/7/2014 1:17:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Du57mi73 wrote:
It is highly possible your ACRB isnt what you think it is, considering you posted asking what we think it is. But you should look up some pictures of ACRB and trunk bark and compare to see if its what you think. If youre doing everything right and still not yeilding anything, then the method isnt to question, its the materials.

I finally got some crystals to form only to watch it dissapere before my eyes in the drying procedure !! I just don't no !!Sad

starway6
#11 Posted : 2/7/2014 2:34:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dont throw it away .. if you havent used much..see if you can return it to the seller for another batch or store credit..
This happened to me and i was able to return it for full store credit..
If your acrb bark was already powdered when you got it in mail...
[remember] spent bark when compleatly re dryed looks just like it did when you got it in the mail...Wink

shanedudddy2
#12 Posted : 2/7/2014 4:17:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Strongly suspect it is the bark. I gave up on ACRB, more often than not, it was yielding ~100-300mg of near inactive goo/crystals per 250grams of bark. I strongly suggest you switch to Mimosa.
Since you live in Sydney, you can probably easily hunt down active acacia.

--Shadow
#13 Posted : 2/7/2014 6:33:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Earthwalker,
have you checked out this thread?
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=39030
Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder

Earthwalker
#14 Posted : 2/7/2014 7:36:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you everyone for feedback but I've just don't no why now the crystals I'm having are just turning to condensation ,,and yes Shadow I have seen that link and read it many times but , if I want to do 50g first do I just cut the recipe buy a 1/10 ??

And yes shame buddy I to have yielded 700+mg from 50g so I do no it's something like the bark ,, I felt just deflated !!!

And yes spiritofspice I wouldn't rape any tree , it's just deplorable and down rite wrong !!!

But again thank you for the advice !!