We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is it me or is it confusa Options

Earthwalker
#1 Posted : 1/29/2014 12:50:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've done the TEK to the T and getting only small amounts of goo , it's really playing with my patients ! Has anyone got any tips or different TEKs that work well with ACRB !!!!and the goo I don't mind it's just I'm getting sweet f##k all !!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

starway6
#2 Posted : 1/29/2014 1:25:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have noticed this to ..
I just took 4 pulls from 220 grams of acacia bark and am not impressed at the amount of product im getting..
I think some acacia bark may be lower in DMT posibly because branch bark has less alcaloids than root bark..
When one orders acacia or mimosa this can happen..
It is soo easy to put fillers in with bark!

DreaMTripper
#3 Posted : 1/29/2014 2:12:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Try a normal acid base (BLAB) then reduce to a small puddle (at acid stage) and paste and pull with IPA you should get everything then and can reX to however you desire..
Or change your bark theres an increasing amount of people reporting low yields..

Earthwalker
#4 Posted : 1/29/2014 3:20:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
I have noticed this to ..
I just took 4 pulls from 220 grams of acacia bark and am not impressed at the amount of product im getting..
I think some acacia bark may be lower in DMT posibly because branch bark has less alcaloids than root bark..
When one orders acacia or mimosa this can happen..
It is soo easy to put fillers in with bark!

With the bark, that's why I order whole ACRB bark but still it's
Hard to tell if it's root , but I herd it shouldn't matter greatly on confusa , I just don't know I think I'll try a different TEK it's pissing me of as I've researched for 3 months now just so I didn't make a mistake , I just don't no !!

Entheogenerator
#5 Posted : 1/29/2014 7:03:04 AM

Homo discens

Earthwalker wrote:
Hard to tell if it's root , but I herd it shouldn't matter greatly on confusa , I just don't know I think I'll try a different TEK it's pissing me of as I've researched for 3 months now just so I didn't make a mistake , I just don't no !!

Which tek are you using? I have had great results from Thick-Light's tek and Cyb's Max Ion tek with ACRB. Really just about any A/B should work for ACRB, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to try a different one.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

Earthwalker
#6 Posted : 1/29/2014 8:50:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Entheogenerator wrote:
Earthwalker wrote:

Which tek are you using? I have had great results from Thick-Light's tek and Cyb's Max Ion tek with ACRB. Really just about any A/B should work for ACRB, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to try a different one.

Hi Entheogenerator ,,, yesterday and today I used Cybs ATB hybrid salt TEK today's one I think looks 100% better as I put all the pulls in the same dish so hopefully it should work better this time ,, I only used this as it was my first and second attempt and it looked easiest out off most of them all ,, but what do I no I wouldn't even call myself a novice ,,
lol I think the word is a nooby lol !!!!
I have read that the thick light TEK is a good one for confusa so I'm gunna research the shit outta it , as I will succeed I'm to focused to just give up !!! Thumbs up

Entheogenerator
#7 Posted : 1/29/2014 9:42:00 AM

Homo discens

Right on, best of luck to you. Thick-Light's tek, if followed to the letter, is a good one for those working with ACRB who want a simple means of separating DMT from NMT. It is really not all that different from a standard A/B, but it adds an additional step which essentially incorporates the concept behind recrystallization into the process.
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

#8 Posted : 1/29/2014 10:26:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

a thorough a/b was all that was needed for me:

3x2 boils with teaspoon of vinegar per boil

combine pulls, base til jet black and then some

heated naphtha pulls (4-5)

combine pulls, reduce to a 1/3 of the volume

freeze precip for at least 24 hours

-mostly white crystals with very little goo. weighed 55mg crystals and melted down on some mullien. 2 giant hits, held, indistinguishable from mhrb dmt imo. different aesthetics but essentially the same 'place'.

best of travels <3

tat

Earthwalker
#9 Posted : 1/29/2014 12:34:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:

-mostly white crystals with very little goo. weighed 55mg crystals and melted down on some mullien. 2 giant hits, held, indistinguishable from mhrb dmt imo. different aesthetics but essentially the same 'place'.

best of travels <3

tat

Hi Tattvamasi when you say you samwich'd on the Mullen or any other herd like parsley say do you use dry herbs or fresh ??????

#10 Posted : 1/30/2014 12:26:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I never actually 'sandwiched' the mullien and DMT, I just melted the DMT down into the mullien via lighter, sort of 'infusing' the DMT into said herb. Once it melted down into the mullien I let it sit for a few minutes, then i held the lighter carefully over the top of the bowl and drew inhales slowly, taking 2 huge lungfulls, pretty much cashing the mullien mix.

And the mullien was dry. Mullien is very 'fluffy' therefore having excellent surface area for the DMT to infuss thoroughly.

<3 tat

Entheogenerator
#11 Posted : 1/30/2014 4:13:11 AM

Homo discens

This warm water bath method works really well too, for larger amounts at a time and equal distribution. That way you wouldn't have to infuse each dose individually before your experiences.

Earthwalker
#12 Posted : 2/7/2014 9:57:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:

best of travels <3

tat

Hi tattvamasi]a , with the TEK what or how do I ratio or scale for different amount of bark ????

nen888
#13 Posted : 2/7/2014 10:20:41 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..it could just be that (in the rush to meet requests) someone has collected the wrong species of tree...
not unlikely in fact..or the weather was wrong..

Earthwalker
#14 Posted : 2/9/2014 12:50:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nen888 wrote:
..it could just be that (in the rush to meet requests) someone has collected the wrong species of tree...
not unlikely in fact..or the weather was wrong..

That's what the first thing my wife said to " it was the bark "