We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Boom 2014 - who is going? Options

SnozzleBerry
#41 Posted : 8/24/2014 4:58:08 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Thank you all for the feedback, I've been really happy with the response I've gotten so far and am very grateful to Boom for letting me start to get these ideas out there.

There is definitely "official" audio of my talk, which I will try to get my hands on. I know one person filmed the talk and I will hopefully be able to get a copy when she is done travelling 9in about a month). I will post either/both versions when I have them.

doodlekid wrote:
Did anyone visit this talk:

GLOBAL FESTIVALS AT A TURNING POINT:
HEDONISM VS. ACTIVISM

It was in the Luminal Village on sunday. They made a live broadcast out of it and I am looking for the site where you can listen to it.

I would check the Midnight Sun podcast...

Personally, I wasn't too impressed, but I come from an "activist" background and it seemed like many of those involved in the discussion didn't have a clear idea of what they were actually talking about. There were a number of questions that I would have really loved to have engaged with that seemed, imo, to be either misunderstood or poorly answered by the participants. That said, I had to leave the discussion early, but I really think that people could have benefited more from a topic that the participants had more familiarity with.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PREV123