We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
The legal argument against owning live cactus vs. dried cactus Options

The_Silent_Nothing_Ness
#41 Posted : 6/16/2009 8:20:52 AM

Dee

Yeah ...... The law is sooooo sketchy.
They would have to be "really smart" cops to even know about cacti and other plants containing sertain chems..

Anyways I think you would only have to worry if you were distributing it, and alot of it. Someone reports you as a "drugDealer" then they investigate you ,and find out your really smart and try to make you out as a "street chemist". Of course we know where that would go..

Or...
they are already investigating you for something else and they are listening on your phone, and maybe even reading this as you are typing it!!!!lol

But really if you are keeping it personal you should be fine.No distribution, dont tell everyone.
And dont be too smart, if you know what i mean! Cuz if you are unknowing about the chemistry of the cati or plant itself then its innocent.Maybe just a hobbie..

You can't prove i have intentions of doing something, unless i tell you myself or you can read minds!

Anyways thats just my 2cents for you guys! Very good topic!
Datura
Eat a little, and go to sleep.
Eat some more, and have a dream.

Eat some more, and don't wake up!!
Old Navajo Proverb

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PREV123