We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoking teks what's the alternative ! Options

Earthwalker
#1 Posted : 12/21/2013 10:28:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I no it might sound strange but I've seen ppl smoking spice using a ( contalope or rock melon) depending on where you live in the world , I'm thinking about this TEK has anyone tried this ,, or is other teks just fine or using a pipe or dare I say it " meth pipe "any good

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Purges
#2 Posted : 12/21/2013 11:25:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Make some enhanced leaf and use a bong. Or 'sandwich' your freebase in a bong. Or fork out for a GVG.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Parshvik Chintan
#3 Posted : 12/21/2013 7:43:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

there is a reason nobody uses or recommends them.

simply put: they don't work as well at all.

search around for some threads comparing conduction vs convection, they get pretty in-depth
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Earthwalker
#4 Posted : 12/22/2013 4:42:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Parshvik Chintan wrote:
there is a reason nobody uses or recommends them.

simply put: they don't work as well at all.

search around for some threads comparing conduction vs convection, they get pretty in-depth

Is it because it's a waste of the goodness or is it because it causes the smoke to be just to harsh ??

Earthwalker
#5 Posted : 12/22/2013 5:27:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Have done the search on home made convection pipes and I think ( the key ) seems to be one of the best cleanest and easiest forms of smoking implaments I've seem as yet !! Thanks for the thread heading !!

ymer
#6 Posted : 12/22/2013 5:46:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Earthwalker wrote:
Have done the search on home made convection pipes and I think ( the key ) seems to be one of the best cleanest and easiest forms of smoking implaments I've seem as yet !! Thanks for the thread heading !!

Yea with convection you get just the right temperature to take the freebase from solid to gas (vaporize) without overheating or burning. Cleaner richer smoke with no loss due to burning.

Entheogenerator
#7 Posted : 12/22/2013 8:43:02 AM

Homo discens

Earthwalker wrote:
Is it because it's a waste of the goodness or is it because it causes the smoke to be just to harsh ??

Both. Once you go convection, you never go back Cool
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

Orion
#8 Posted : 12/22/2013 7:06:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A simple Glass pipe with steel scrubber wool works extremely well. If you can't perfectly vaporize a breakthrough dose this way you have to be retarded, and deserve to be fleeced for the price of a GVG which in my experience is no easier or more effective. And use a simple yellow flame lighter for this, not a torch.

Half of the nexus works for vapor genie, it's a conspiracy put in place by the ceramic vaporjesters of hyperspace quadrant 15.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Earthwalker
#9 Posted : 12/22/2013 8:16:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Orion wrote:
A simple Glass pipe with steel scrubber wool works extremely well. If you can't perfectly vaporize a breakthrough dose this way you have to be retarded, and deserve to be fleeced for the price of a GVG which in my experience is no easier or more effective. And use a simple yellow flame lighter for this, not a torch.

Half of the nexus works for vapor genie, it's a conspiracy put in place by the ceramic vaporjesters of hyperspace quadrant 15.

Lol no they want you to think its a conspiracy , when it could just be plan out greed as they own shares in the compony !Big grin

Parshvik Chintan
#10 Posted : 12/22/2013 9:22:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Earthwalker wrote:
Lol no they want you to think its a conspiracy , when it could just be plan out greed as they own shares in the compony !Big grin

conspiracies aren't conspiratorial when based in greed? i had no idea...

no but all jokes aside.
if you are looking for the simplest, most straightforward way to get the spice into your bloodstream. i personally advocate infusing the dmt onto herb and smoking that.
if the smoke from the infused herb tastes just how unburnt dmt smells, you know you probably aren't pyrolyzing much. it helps to have slightly moistened herb (stick it in a container with a damp paper towel, and wait), and to use just enough heat to ignite the herb into a "cherry", then you just inhale deep and hold it for a while. you can make a key (or key v2) to smoke the infused herb, but its really unnecessary, imo (not that it hurts anything).

also, what the 5th line in my signature says Cool
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

User1911
#11 Posted : 12/23/2013 12:12:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

regardless if there are vaporgenie workers here or not, the gvg is such a clean effective way of traveling. at first my technique with it was off, but then I got it dialed in and I can take a small breakthrough dose in one hit without wasting much.

I tried different methods, like a bottle bong, the machine, pipes, and nothing beats the gvg used with the proper technique. imo, it was worth the 100$. if you are going to do something do it right.

Parshvik Chintan
#12 Posted : 12/23/2013 1:00:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

User1911 wrote:
regardless if there are vaporgenie workers here or not

he was just joking, because people advocate so heavily they come off as salesmen.

but really there are lots of ways to skin this cat
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Earthwalker
#13 Posted : 12/28/2013 5:03:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

User1911 wrote:
regardless if there are vaporgenie workers here or not, the gvg is such a clean effective way of traveling. at first my technique with it was off, but then I got it dialed in and I can take a small breakthrough dose in one hit without wasting much.

I tried different methods, like a bottle bong, the machine, pipes, and nothing beats the gvg used with the proper technique. imo, it was worth the 100$. if you are going to do something do it right.

I would love to just do just that , but things are a little tight here and if there is a way of doing it without the gvg in willing to give it a go till I can afford the alternative and yes I was joking ! Cool

Entheogenerator
#14 Posted : 12/28/2013 11:46:19 AM

Homo discens

Earthwalker wrote:
I would love to just do just that , but things are a little tight here and if there is a way of doing it without the gvg in willing to give it a go till I can afford the alternative and yes I was joking ! Cool

The Machine. A very efficient and easy to make vaporizer that uses both conduction and convection, which can be made for somewhere around $5 USD. This was my go-to until discovering the GVG, and it is still what I recommend to everyone who is taking their first steps into hyperspace.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine