We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
mixing syrian rue freebase into your crystals? Options

coryWA
#1 Posted : 11/21/2013 5:12:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all
My friend has just pulled 3g of waxy crystals. He was wondering if its possible to get good smokable freebase rue crystals that could be dissolved into the dmt and re solidified as a potentiator? Or would the amount of rue needed outweigh the dmt töö much? I tryed looking on google and search engine but searching for 'rue freebase' seems to only get me 'rue + dmt freebase.
Thanks for your time!
Cory

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

HumbleTraveler
#2 Posted : 11/21/2013 5:41:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im not sure if Ive ever seen anyone combine rue and xtals to vaporize/smoke. Rue seems to be used primarily in ayahuasca.

B. Caapi is common to see used in conjunction with xtals, either by making enhanced leaf or changa.

Check this thread out for a good read. It can be lengthy if you read it all but it is nicely organized to read what you need. DMT/MAOI Thread
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

coryWA
#3 Posted : 11/21/2013 6:17:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HumbleTraveler wrote:
Im not sure if Ive ever seen anyone combine rue and xtals to vaporize/smoke. Rue seems to be used primarily in ayahuasca.

B. Caapi is common to see used in conjunction with xtals, either by making enhanced leaf or changa.

Check this thread out for a good read. It can be lengthy if you read it all but it is nicely organized to read what you need. DMT/MAOI Thread

Cheers for the reply man, hes made changa the last two timeš he pulled with basic rue extract and passionflower with good results but with this one seeing as there is more there he will be sharing it more and was wondering if the rue xtals can be added effectively and still yeild a smokable powder
Cheers for the link i will check it out when im home from my job interview!

universecannon
#4 Posted : 11/21/2013 7:28:59 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

rue xtals are definitely very active when smoked, so yea you can mix them together...but make sure you do it at the ratio you want(and there's no need to any dissolving, just simply mix the xtals together). Many just add them into their changa batches the same way you would add dmt to herbs...and/or or eat or sublingually take them before vaping dmt

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

HumbleTraveler
#5 Posted : 11/21/2013 8:09:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting! Ive yet to come across that on here. Is it any more difficult doing a project with rue seeds as opposed to say using caapi or lotus or something else?
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

Randomness
#6 Posted : 11/21/2013 9:25:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You can just put some rue extract on top of your spice when you vape it. Or mix them in a joint with some herb (personal fave) I would just experiment with different amounts of each till you find what works for you. For me rue extract slows the onset and prolongs the duration. I also find it lingers more after the spice wears off.

You only need a little bit to potentiate the spice. More adds its own flavour to the experience and to me feels more shroom like.

coryWA
#7 Posted : 11/21/2013 9:51:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Randomness wrote:
You can just put some rue extract on top of your spice when you vape it. Or mix them in a joint with some herb (personal fave) I would just experiment with different amounts of each till you find what works for you. For me rue extract slows the onset and prolongs the duration. I also find it lingers more after the spice wears off.

You only need a little bit to potentiate the spice. More adds its own flavour to the experience and to me feels more shroom like.

Yeah thats why i enjoy the rue changa because the onset is my least favorite pärt and the duration is my favorite( wanting it to end at first and devistated that iys ending at the end)
And other answers Yeah i know how ro make good changa but my question is it possible to make a crystal blend of both freebases mixed togeather, there is better ways to consume as you guys have said but im asking about a single powder,
One drug with a good mix of both chemicals. Maybe try myself and post results

3rdI
#8 Posted : 11/21/2013 10:17:19 AM

veni, vidi, spici

coryWA wrote:
[quote=Randomness]my question is it possible to make a crystal blend of both freebases mixed togeather,

yes you can do this.

There was a thread a little while ago where some one said they put there harmalas in a shot glass then added DMT. I think they then heated the mix so the DMT melted, they then mixed the powdered Harmalas into the liquid DMT and allowed to cool, Then all there is to do is chop it up into a powder again.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

coryWA
#9 Posted : 11/21/2013 10:37:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
coryWA wrote:
[quote=Ranfomness]my question is it possible to make a crystal blend of both freebases mixed togeather,

yes you can do this.

There was a thread a little while ago where some one said they put there harmalas in a shot glass then added DMT. I think they then heated the mix so the DMT melted, they then mixed the powdered Harmalas into the liquid DMT and allowed to cool, Then all there is to do is chop it up into a powder again.

Thanks man thats what i was looking for ill löök how to make good rue freebase now.

Infundibulum
#10 Posted : 11/21/2013 11:14:33 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

coryWA wrote:
3rdI wrote:
coryWA wrote:
[quote=Ranfomness]my question is it possible to make a crystal blend of both freebases mixed togeather,

yes you can do this.

Thanks man thats what i was looking for ill löök how to make good rue freebase now.

Before mixing all of the dmt and harmala freebases together, it might be a good idea to make a small test batch and see if you actually enjoy smoking them together - then go full scale.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Randomness
#11 Posted : 11/21/2013 11:45:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Small test batches are the way forward :-) not only are they a good way to avoid waste but there also fun to do. I find half the enjoyment I get from spice is the tinkering and extracting. Would be way less satisfying if it came as a powder ready to go.

coryWA
#12 Posted : 11/21/2013 2:08:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Randomness wrote:
Small test batches are the way forward :-) not only are they a good way to avoid waste but there also fun to do. I find half the enjoyment I get from spice is the tinkering and extracting. Would be way less satisfying if it came as a powder ready to go.

Yeah i will Test carefully i was just windering if it was worth it in the first place because rue extractuion is a mission unto itself

ymer
#13 Posted : 11/22/2013 2:12:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wouldn't do it, Harmalas have a much higher vaporization temperature than DMT, if you try to smoke them together you might only vape DMT first and won't have enough time to get the harmalas. Also if you increase the temperature to vape the harmalas you will likely burn your DMT.

skoobysnax
#14 Posted : 11/22/2013 5:07:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This thread has some great info https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=46839
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Entheogenerator
#15 Posted : 11/22/2013 9:37:15 AM

Homo discens

ymer wrote:
I wouldn't do it, Harmalas have a much higher vaporization temperature than DMT, if you try to smoke them together you might only vape DMT first and won't have enough time to get the harmalas. Also if you increase the temperature to vape the harmalas you will likely burn your DMT.

This guy is onto something. Syrian Rue extractions are relatively simple, but I would recommend vaporizing your harmala alkaloids first, then your spice. I think trying to vaporize both at once might end up being a waste of alkaloids, unless you just make changa. But who knows. Try it.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

Randomness
#16 Posted : 11/22/2013 6:37:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Entheogenerator wrote:
ymer wrote:

This guy is onto something. Syrian Rue extractions are relatively simple, but I would recommend vaporizing your harmala alkaloids first, then your spice. I think trying to vaporize both at once might end up being a waste of alkaloids, unless you just make changa. But who knows. Try it.

I have tried it but on top of the ceramic filter on a GVG it works a treat like that. No idea about how well it would work in the chamber. Rue extractions don't have to be hard. Just be patient let everything settle and you can minimise all the filtration which is worst part.

corpus callosum
#17 Posted : 11/22/2013 6:53:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Ive found that putting 10-15mg of rue-extracted harmalas with 25-30mg DMT freebase in the GVG together and vaping using the Arc turboflame lighter, clearing the lot in one breath works very well. The copper scrub disc does look blackened after and the way the visuals form so much more slowly is a joy to experience. The pace after the first minute or so is still fast enough and extends the trip such that some OEVs are present 20+ minutes later.

I think the 2 go well together very nicely this way.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Randomness
#18 Posted : 11/22/2013 8:43:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I do like blending. I can choose whatever ratio I want and just put it in the bowl.

Nice and easy

Synkromystic
#19 Posted : 11/23/2013 8:54:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A while back I took some ash, put it in a bowl put some pure spice on top, and then put some very pure full spectrum rue xtals on top of that. It was very interesting watching the rue xtals melt into the spice and then ''fuse'' into one. I did this a few times. They were good experiences. I recommend trying it.

starway6
#20 Posted : 1/12/2018 11:33:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
rue xtals are definitely very active when smoked, so yea you can mix them together...but make sure you do it at the ratio you want(and there's no need to any dissolving, just simply mix the xtals together). Many just add them into their changa batches the same way you would add dmt to herbs...and/or or eat or sublingually take them before vaping dmt

Most post claim you cant or shouldent smoke rue crystals because they are a salt?

I found this post above that says crystals are smokable?

Is this info correct?

12NEXT