We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Outstanding first Successful attempt (Finally!) Options

HumbleTraveler
#1 Posted : 10/30/2013 11:23:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So after the issues SWIM had with getting comfortable with the GVG, it was a truly unforgettable first successful experience despite the previous 2 failed attempts.

Some background, I am a non smoker of any kind of smokable entity and have zero experience with any form of psychedelic. I dont even drink alcohol!

SWIM loaded up 16mg of pure white spice (zero goo) onto a ceramic flavor disc and melted them in, then he placed it in his GVG. He then sat for a moment in a perfectly quiet house and despite being a little nervous, he ignited his torch and lowered it toward the top of the GVG. The vapor dropped into the pipe and a good 3-5 second inhalation took place and was held for about 20 seconds.

The initial feeling was one of a little bit of room warpage with the eyes open. SWIM said 'well, this is interesting, but it doesnt seem to be working how it should'. One more hit was taken for about 3 seconds and was held in for 15ish seconds. He then closed his eyes for a moment, and began uncontrollably laughing. About a minute in, it was then that everything began to feel very floaty and tingly and very cozily warm. It really did feel as though SWIM was wrapped in this warm blanket, it was a very incredibly comfortable feeling. Then out of nowhere, CEV's began and they were so bright and dynamic and colorful. As the visuals began, there was, to an incredible surprise, this background hum which started out very deep in tone and then it like spooled up and changed to a higher pitch, but there was no volume increase.

At this point, there was an orange interwoven tunnel, SWIM traveled this tunnel for a moment and then was lead to a figure that resembled Ganesh, though the Elephant head was not very distinguishable, the pose of the body was obvious. Now, this part seemed incredible to him because Swim is not a very "spiritual" or "religious" person. SWIM has NEVER thought about Ganesh for probably more than 2 seconds his entire life, so seeing this figure was very surprising because it simply appeared out of nowhere. This being then lead swim to another tunnel and it was traveled. At this point, swim opened his eyes and, despite being a person who is always laughing, making others laugh, and hasn't felt the need to cry about anything in well over a decade, he began tearing up with joy just because he was in such disbelief at how welcoming and incredible the experience was. The patterns and shapes were unbelievable, as most of you know. This first experience was glorious.

Now let me ask, would you consider this a "breakthrough?" Is a breakthrough technically where one is no longer aware of the physical world, correct? With eyes closed, swim truly felt displaced and in some other sort of realm, but, once the eyes were opened just to take a quick peak and be sure 'reality' still existed, indeed, there was the room, still intact and just as it should be. Despite being quite an experience, technically not a breakthrough, correct?
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Rrryan
#2 Posted : 10/31/2013 1:56:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Congrats on the great first experience. It sounds like it was lovely.

HumbleTraveler
#3 Posted : 11/1/2013 2:05:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you! it was beautiful.

anyone have any info as to confirm my question?
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

anrchy
#4 Posted : 11/1/2013 2:12:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hehe. Glad you had success. I will say this as to your question. If you have to ask you didn't have one. You will know. When I first thought I might have had a breakthrough I wasn't quite sure but it felt as though I had. When I finally had my true breakthrough I just knew.

Don't worry too much about breakthroughs. It will happen just have patience.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

CatchThirtyThr33
#5 Posted : 11/1/2013 2:27:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

anrchy wrote:
Hehe. Glad you had success. I will say this as to your question. If you have to ask you didn't have one. You will know. When I first thought I might have had a breakthrough I wasn't quite sure but it felt as though I had. When I finally had my true breakthrough I just knew.

Don't worry too much about breakthroughs. It will happen just have patience.

This.

What happened to me was pretty much identical. I thought I had broken through, as it was a powerful experience, but when I truly broke through it was a completely different story.

Glad to hear you had an eye opening experience HT Thumbs up

zombicyckel
#6 Posted : 11/1/2013 2:37:47 AM

Armchair activist

Sounds freaking good! Im on the same page as you, never had any experience either. Your did sound more lovely then my trip, but im sure I will have a beautiful trip some day. Im in no hurry Smile I havnt really broken though yet either, but it was intense none the less.

HumbleTraveler
#7 Posted : 11/1/2013 3:41:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks everyone! Yes Im in certainly no rush, I didnt think it was a breakthru I just wanted to confirm that there indeed was far more left on the table. I feel like I only saw 1/1000th of what is capable, and it was still everything and more than imagined. Im very pleased with where I am at right now and happy to stay. Baby steps Laughing

Smile