We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
"Alien possession"/Glossolalia Options

LeftEyeOfHorus
#21 Posted : 1/31/2014 10:52:24 AM

Hello

QUOMBLEMPSK

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PrimalWisdom
#22 Posted : 1/31/2014 2:04:55 PM

Everything the light touches

olympus mon wrote:
That's a very interesting experience to say the least. I can also see why it would be disturbing. I don't think it's coincidence that so many people report alien type experiences. For me with my current understanding of dmt it's also not surprising. I have always felt there is something very alien about dmt and I now think dmt is either an alien intelligence or possibly an actual alien. That may sound nutty but it's where my years and hundreds of journeys has brought me.

I'm so glad you posted that olympus Smile
from lots of time spent experiencing and also researching I feel exactly the same, also regarding mushrooms. Although I'm not sure if you mean alien as in E.T. or as in anything from say a supernatural force here on earth or even inter-dimensional beings, or all of them? I tend to lean towards an inter-dimensional connection simply because of hyperspace. But then again mushrooms have always felt like were from a little closer, perhaps even our galaxy many many years ago.

The intelligence/s that I encounter both with DMT and mushrooms, not to mention the things and places I've seen simply cannot be a manifestation of my own imagination or emotions - Especially with DMT. I have a pretty wild imagination but I just don't think it's strong enough to produce an entire dimension/s complete with a population, that is pretty large by the seems of it. Who are also all completely different and as alien from each other as we are from them. Even something as simple as a geometric shape in DMT space (I prefer this term to hyperspace) is so multi-dimensional that just examining it can be the entire experience, and chances are it's intelligent or at least sentient to a certain degree ime, for me that is just too bizarre to be an hallucination.

And that's just vaped DMT, I have only done pharmahuasca a few times which solidified this entire idea and I plan to try ayahuasca very soon and can only imagine how wild that's gonna be.
I'm not sure who said it, but there's a quote that goes something like "DMT can't even be described as an hallucinogen, just because you aren't even there to hallucinate" or something along those lines.

I mean perhaps this "stock library" of alien imagery and bizarre beings is trapped somewhere in our junk DNA and we simply access it on these substances? But heck how long till they figure out what all that extra DNA is doing is anyone's guess.

And then sometimes I am so dumfounded with an experience that I honestly don't even know if we could barely begin to understand what or where or who these things come from or are. All I know for sure is I do love how many more questions I have to ask after every experience. Smile

I hope that wasn't too confusing or convoluted - I really need to cut down my weed consumption.

Peace
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

PREV12