We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Taking DMT anally! Options

Mindlusion
#41 Posted : 8/23/2010 7:59:26 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Naturally interested in this funny topic, being reminded of neuro - bitch...

Guess whos birthday is today?

Anyone going to send her birthday hate mail?
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#42 Posted : 8/23/2010 8:15:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

while I really really really dislike the neurosoup girl, I still must ask you to refrain from talking in such a way. As our attitude section says:

Quote:
• Watch your language - Communication is comprised of not only the explicit but also the implicit messages, which are transmited through choice of words and general tone of speech. We do not want curse words and immature slangs in the nexus! Please use language in a dignified manner

Mindlusion
#43 Posted : 8/23/2010 9:01:27 PM

endlessness wrote:
while I really really really dislike the neurosoup girl, I still must ask you to refrain from talking in such a way. As our attitude section says:

Quote:
• Watch your language - Communication is comprised of not only the explicit but also the implicit messages, which are transmited through choice of words and general tone of speech. We do not want curse words and immature slangs in the nexus! Please use language in a dignified manner

I do not hate people, but after doing some research, reading about what shes done, she is definitely not the kind of person I would befriend.

Sorry about my language Rolling eyes
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

d*l*b
#44 Posted : 8/23/2010 10:50:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Still not much useful, practical info out there about this method of administration. This thread has more bitching about Miss Neurosoup than anything!
arimane wrote:
I'll let you know how it goes, when I'll do it =)

Did you try it? Anyone else got any further info on intrarectal administration?

I would like to try this method but with so little info on dosage am a little wary.
D × V × F > R

Mindlusion
#45 Posted : 8/23/2010 11:08:26 PM

Sorry about the wrong section, but if anyone knows anything Ill post it in the salvia forum.

I would be interested in trying it with a salvia tincture. Non alcoholic though, dont wanna burn my butt.

I don't know if it is possible or not, I looked it up, and I read one report where someone did it with alcohol tincture but with pain and no effects.

I think it would be interesting as it would have a faster onset then quid, but not as fast as smoking. Seems like something to look into for me.

State of the Mind
#46 Posted : 8/26/2010 11:06:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So is an MAOI needed, or not??? And if so, where can the MAOI be taken?
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

The_Shaman
#47 Posted : 8/26/2010 11:43:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Slightly off Topic , The KUBA tribe of the Congo, Africa will use small funnels called clysters to ingest Palm wine intrarectally , apparently the walls of the anus are so thin that the substance is transmitted to the bloodstream VERY quickly , causing the person to go into a Trance like state. It was used among the tribe as part of initiations into secret societies and by village shaman for ritual vision quests.

Perhaps a bit of DMT butt butter is not as bad as it sounds Cool

Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

gammagore
#48 Posted : 8/27/2010 12:00:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^^^^^^^^Shocked Shocked Rolling eyes Twisted Evil

D_Juggz
#49 Posted : 8/27/2010 4:58:26 AM

Dr Do Little

hahaha The_Shaman, great pic. Shotgun not blowing the stuff up someone's butthole...that would not be a nice job.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
-Confucius

"Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all share the same dreams"

soulfood
#50 Posted : 8/27/2010 5:27:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I certainly wouldn't want to be that guy in the event of a backfire. In years of traditional practice it must of happened.

rOm
#51 Posted : 8/27/2010 10:02:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

State of the Mind wrote:
So is an MAOI needed, or not??? And if so, where can the MAOI be taken?

I think you may take harmalas though not necessary.
And you may take them in whatever way we like.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

SpiritWalker
#52 Posted : 8/27/2010 12:02:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This thread is an abomination to the spirit of ayahuasca.

rOm
#53 Posted : 8/27/2010 12:05:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SpiritWalker wrote:

Why would you think that ?
Rectal syringe is a traditionnnal way for entheogen and highly represented in south america.
There are nothing disgusting in being comfortable with your whole body.
Take care of it Pleased
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

SnozzleBerry
#54 Posted : 8/27/2010 3:42:07 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

SpiritWalker wrote:

This post is an abomination to the attitude of the Nexus.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

The_Shaman
#55 Posted : 8/27/2010 4:12:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
I certainly wouldn't want to be that guy in the event of a backfire. In years of traditional practice it must of happened.

Only one way to find out Soulfood, Back that thang' up and lets have a blow...Laughing

It may seem quite an extreme or even uncomfortable procedure to endure for the sake of reaching one's Nirvana , though I would imagine the Kuba tribe would look at our extraction tek's with a curious eye as well.

The road to enlightenment is often not an easy one ,..and in this case the road is the Ol' Hershey Highway.

(sorry , I so enjoy potty humor)

soulfood
#56 Posted : 8/27/2010 5:10:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

SnozzleBerry wrote:
SpiritWalker wrote:

This post is an abomination to the attitude of the Nexus.

Also an abomination to our ass-lovin' kind.

The_Shaman wrote:
soulfood wrote:

Only one way to find out Soulfood, Back that thang' up and lets have a blow...Laughing

Hold on. I'm just gonna get me a thorough enema with mouth wash in order to cleanse and increase absorbtion.

Also lets not forget that "Ass" is a well respected multi-billion dollar industry known to the masses as "R+B", so you can't say it doesn't sell.

The_Shaman wrote:

The road to enlightenment is often not an easy one ,..and in this case the road is the Ol' Hershey Highway.

(sorry , I so enjoy potty humor)

I often find humour is far superior to disgust when it comes to such systems Smile

...Ass rhymes with gas.

The_Shaman
#57 Posted : 8/27/2010 5:40:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
Hold on. I'm just gonna get me a thorough enema with mouth wash in order to cleanse and increase absorbtion.

R O F L Laughing

You paint quite a picture my blue friend ...with the minty fresh ass

PREV123