We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Taking DMT anally! Options

PsilocybeChild
#21 Posted : 7/26/2009 10:10:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Want to say that I am not doing it anymore. Don't need more than about 1 gram mimosa orally, so see no need to go that route again."

Can you give more details of your method of consumption?
Do you just consume a gram of ground rootbark? MAOi?
AFOAF has yet to try DMT and hasn't heard of that.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

mushroomtip
#22 Posted : 7/27/2009 9:54:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
And he hasn't been shot? Interesting. I guess psychedelic drug chemists tend to be nicer then your average meth cook or drug dealer. Interesting story though never heard about this stuff. SWIM always used to wonder what went down at that silo. Pretty much cause me and all my friends were pissed when there was no acid for a few years. hehe good times good times.

Someone should impose some good ol' psychedelic warfare on Mr. Skinner.
A Good gram dusting of LSD crystals, while tied to a tree should do the trick.
and just to be sure, they should give him an IV shot of 120mg/kg of DMT.

droplet
#23 Posted : 8/2/2009 9:20:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i feel like nuerosoup should almost be left to the wrath of 4chan...?

۩
#24 Posted : 8/31/2009 10:24:37 PM

Question.
Are there any health risks with absorbing pure alkaloids anally?
It's been observed that certain compounds that usually cause nausea when eaten don't cause any when absorbed anally and are just as potent, while coming on faster.
I've heard of witches putting things in their vagina's for absorption, and if I had one of those I think I'd be using it instead.

Something about this just seems too good to be true...
Anyone know anything?

Observant
#25 Posted : 8/31/2009 10:34:22 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

I dont think there are health risks , other than skin irritation if one repeats it too often (can be the case when someone takes addictive drugs anally)

I am interested in how Mescaline might work via this route.
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Observant
#26 Posted : 9/6/2009 2:28:20 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

While we're at it :

Do you think Salvia Extract could Work up there ?
I guess - yes - dissolved in vegetable oil maybe .

I also read that it works well with Psilocybe Tea.
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

Nordic
#27 Posted : 12/22/2009 10:54:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've taken MDMA up the joohoo to try and prevent nausea.. (very sensitive stomach from years of smokeing qualuuds in my stupid days) anyway... I still vomited.

ohayoco
#28 Posted : 12/22/2009 2:35:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Mrs. Gerry wrote:
shamans never had stinky fingers.

The Mayans used enema syringes, and had someone else administer, hence their fingers stayed peachy clean!

Entropymancer wrote:
Krystal Cole (the Neurosoup chick as she's more commonly known) is a dirty snitching rat. She, along with her soon-to-be husband Todd Skinner (who she later divorced) were witnesses against Pickard after the infamous LSD silo bust. Skinner (who is an even shadier character) is a government informant who admitted to setting Pickard up as the fall guy, illegally tampering with evidence, and a whole host of other things. Krystle was aware of all this and complicit in the instigation of Pickard's demise. She was also involved in a situation where she and Skinner kidnapped a young man and tortured him for several days administering a variety of drugs before ditching him in a field in a pile of cow excrement.

Do not support neurosoup. She's a rotten snitch.

Quote:
"Affidavit of Krystle Ann Cole..."

GORDON TODD SKINNER is personally known to me. I was the girlfriend of SKINNER in the months before the laboratory seizure at the missile base in Wamego, and remained in a relationship with him from approximately April, 2000 through September, 2003. I was married to SKINNER but am currently in the process of annulment.
I accompanied SKINNER during his testimony in UNITED STATES v PICKARD, and am otherwise familiar with the proceedings. I was denied defense immunity during that trial.
On several occasions, SKINNER confessed to me that the laboratory in Wamego belonged to him, and that he was the chemist.
I am a government witness against SKINNER in the matter of STATE OF OKLAHOMA v GORDON TODD SKINNER pending in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Entropymancer wrote:
Well, Skinner (her boyfriend and soon-to-be groom) was the one who set up the whole bust, but she was complicit in it, and testified to help put Pickard in prison.

Skinner just goes around setting up labs to produce scheduled drugs, (LSD, MDMA, and various compounds that Shulgin made famous) and when he gets wind that law enforcement is investigating, he sets someone up to take the fall and testifies against them. He's done it several times.

I'm confused, you say she's a snitch but then she says in the quote you posted that she testified against her nasty husband, not his fall guy?
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

psychosisdoses
#29 Posted : 12/22/2009 3:03:10 PM

Derek

whats that smell?
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

ms_manic_minxx
#30 Posted : 12/23/2009 4:40:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I read an account of a man on another forum who said taking freebase anally made him bleed (rougher for that route of administration?), but fumarate salts did not. (Anyone hear of or have actual real information about these things? Razz )
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

psychosisdoses
#31 Posted : 12/23/2009 5:31:00 AM

Derek

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
I read an account of a man on another forum who said taking freebase anally made him bleed (rougher for that route of administration?), but fumarate salts did not. (Anyone hear of or have actual real information about these things? Razz )

hmm i dunno but i surly wouldnt put a freebase up my ass
then again i wouldnt put anything up my ass
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

jamie
#32 Posted : 12/23/2009 5:44:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Im gunna do this with a vilca tea one day, and aya..not anytime soon though.
Long live the unwoke.

ms_manic_minxx
#33 Posted : 12/23/2009 6:01:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There have been times when the taste and nausea were so bad, I've contemplated it. Confused

But... maybe I need to do a lot more spiritual searching before that becomes... um... my cup of tea. Razz

There is also a serious LACK of information of how to safely administer, in comparison to other methods. It would be a gift to the knowledge base if anyone is bold enough to go there and share some results!
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

ohayoco
#34 Posted : 12/23/2009 6:01:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Did you administer the MAOI rectally too? If so, what MAOI and how did the administration affect potency?

That would be great if ayawaska could be administered that way, that would mean full jungle spirits without an oral purge... even if there's an anal purge that wouldn't be bad, we all do that every day anyway.

Infundibulum wrote:
Why not inject it in the eye? It might make the visuals more vivid and colourful. I'd choose intraocular any time over anal administration.

Would this be possible (not injecting obviously, but applying in solution)? Or would it be dangerous? I remember Maya Ethnobotanicals saying that piri piri (ergot actives) is squirted into Shipibo women's eyes, and that gives them a lifetime's worth of visions for making their patterned craftworks.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

۩
#35 Posted : 12/23/2009 6:50:30 PM

Quote:
Would this be possible (not injecting obviously, but applying in solution)? Or would it be dangerous? I remember Maya Ethnobotanicals saying that piri piri (ergot actives) is squirted into Shipibo women's eyes, and that gives them a lifetime's worth of visions for making their patterned craftworks.

Wow. This is incredible. I MUST know more !

ohayoco
#36 Posted : 12/23/2009 7:13:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There's a thread on piri piri, have a search Smile I must hear more about Dagger's "analhuasca", Dreamer is seriously considering this method! Laughing

mumbles
#37 Posted : 2/17/2010 2:05:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
Would this be possible (not injecting obviously, but applying in solution)? Or would it be dangerous?
Metal contaminates, left over lye for the freebase or left over acids for the salts. Swim certainly doesn't want any of that in his eye. Is possibly damaging your eye worth a trip? Swim doesn't think so.

arimane
#38 Posted : 2/17/2010 11:01:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't get why people should prefere snorting or drop into the eyes.
The rectal way seems to me clean, interesting, harmless(while I really don't like snorting, I can't imagine how painful it should be with 600 mg).

I am actually planning on doing dmt rectally. It seems to me an interesting experience, for it last longer than smoke but doesn't need MAOI, so that the result from taking ayahuasca may be different.

I was thinking about doing fumarate, than freedge some vaseline or butter with the right shape (like suppository), cut it and put like 100-150 mg dmt fumarate in it.

I'll let you know how it goes, when I'll do it =)
Bad, bad english

Infundibulum
#39 Posted : 2/17/2010 11:46:16 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

۩ wrote:
Quote:

Wow. This is incredible. I MUST know more !

Now this is a helluva interesting!

Does anyone have any reliable source for these claims?

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Observant
#40 Posted : 2/17/2010 3:05:56 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Quote:
PIRI PIRI, MEDICINAL SEDGES: FOR VISION Native people cultivate numerous varieties of medicinal sedges to treat a wide range of health problems. Sedge roots, for example, are used to treat headaches, fevers, cramps, dysentery and wounds, as well easing childbirth and protecting babies from illness. Special sedge varieties are cultivated by Shipibo women to improve their skills in weaving magical tapestries that embody the spiritual universe, and it is customary when a girl is very young for her mother to squeeze a few drops of sap from the piri piri seed into her eyes to give her the ability to have visions of the designs she will make when she is older. The men cultivate sedges to improve their hunting skills. Since the plant is used for such a wide range of conditions, its powers were once dismissed as superstition. Pharmacological research, however, has now revealed the presence of ergot alkaloids within these plants, which are known to have diverse effects on the body – from stimulation of the nervous system to the constriction of blood vessels. These alkaloids are responsible for the wide range of sedge uses, but come, not from the plant itself, but from a fungus that infects it. There are a number of Western plants that are also said to produce visions – i.e. communion with the greater spirit of the world. The leaves of coltsfoot and angelica, when smoked, for example, will induce such visions, and damiana, when burned, will also produce these effects. Angelica has long been regarded as a spiritual plant with almost supernatural powers. It is linked to the archangel Raphael, who appeared in the dreams of a medieval monk and revealed the plant as a cure for plague. Native Americans used it in compresses to cure painful swellings and believed it sucked the spirit of pain out of the body before casting it to the four winds. It has also been heralded as an aid to overcoming alcohol addiction as its regular usage creates a dislike for the taste of alcohol. Recent research suggests that it can also help the body fight the spread of cancer. Its leaves can be added to salads and this is another way to diet this plant.
http://ayahuascashamanism.wordpress.com/category/mocura/

PREV123NEXT