We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Mescaline extraction with no chemicals except DI water?! Options

Jorkest
#21 Posted : 5/21/2009 7:56:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

he didnt say whether or not there was any nausea..he just said that it was mild and that he wanted more..

and i guess the reason for distilled water is because its slightly acidic and whats actually happening is that you are converting the natural mescaline salts into mescaline carbonate
it's a sound

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ohayoco
#22 Posted : 5/21/2009 8:05:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Would it be possible for you to ask him about the nausea/stomach situation? Pweaseeeeeeeeee Smile Smile Smile

It's annoying though how one would have to buy distilled water. So tap or filtered definitely wouldn't work? Or tap or filtered with a bit of lemon/lime juice added?
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Jorkest
#23 Posted : 5/21/2009 8:27:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i sent him a message..ill post back when i find out
it's a sound

Entropymancer
#24 Posted : 5/21/2009 8:29:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Tap water has carbonate dissolved, but all of the other trace components of the water act as a buffer, so it stays around pH 7, while distilled water is substantially more acidic because it lacks the non-volatile buffers. It's possible that it'd still work at a higher pH... Couldn't hurt to give it a try (if it doesn't work, you've still got a dose of mescaline cooked down to a single shot and ready for consumption).

I wouldn't try adding any citric acid until it's been verified that the method works as-is. Depending on how much you add, some could end up in the final product increasing the dosage (and making the mescaline quite tart).

PlainCoil
#25 Posted : 5/31/2009 8:26:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, it's me - reo, I'm 'the guy.'

No nausea to speak of, at least for me, but I don't even get it too bad from snot tea.

Sorry for neglecting your questions and stuff, I don't get on much anymore ( I'm actually typing this from an iPod in a hotel room...)

Thanks a bunch for taking my idea and running with it, I'll have a lot to work with when I eventually get around to it.

See you in another couple weeks or so.

Jorkest
#26 Posted : 5/31/2009 3:14:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ahh sweet...i guess we will have to do some work on this one
it's a sound

tracherman
#27 Posted : 5/31/2009 9:35:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

Swim is wondering if the extraction tek with perticipation in distilled water has been researched further and found to be a workable solution? As swim does not have ready access to all required elements to do a proper A/B extraction from SP, he wonders if he can use this method instead? What would you recommend to swim for getting a fairly clean product, with access to household elements, but not 'exotic' ones like d-limonene or xylene. Calcium hydroxide is not a problem, just the solvent is. That is why swim is looking for another way.

Greetings!

PREV12