We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
Frequency of use of DMT Options

TheAppleCore
#81 Posted : 9/19/2010 9:11:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psychedelics affect everyone differently. It's up to the responsible user to gauge an optimally healthy psychedelic regimen.

Some might benefit most from DMT every day. Some might suffer psychological damage from sustaining this habit.

Personally, tripping more than once a month seems to disallow me from getting what I seek out of the molecule.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DeMenTed
#82 Posted : 9/19/2010 9:53:30 PM

Barry

soulfood wrote

The only thing I don't like about vapourised DMT is the crazy shakes I get when coming out of a high dose.
[/quote]

i get those crazy shakes too Smile

The other night there i had my first journey in a couple of months and my legs were going into orgasmic spasms! I couldn't control the shaking, it wasn't uncomfortable though.

The journey i had was very healing, i had a great fit of the giggles while watching allsorts of strange entities parade past me pouring stuff on me and morphing into familiar faces i know in real life Smile

The spice had been washed and re-x'd so im assuming it is the DMT causing the shakes and not a nasty toxin that i first suspected?

«PREV345