We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Frequency of use of DMT Options

#21 Posted : 8/8/2009 1:28:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Yeah, I at most journey once a month..if that. It's an experience I hold real close and I give it alot of repsect. Bottom line...its a very powerful experience. I don't see a need to use it every week or what have you.. I got the message bright and clear the first time around lol.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

smokeydaze
#22 Posted : 8/8/2009 2:41:23 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

acolon_5 wrote:
People who use Ayahuasca on a regular basis are healthier both mentally and physically.

I think that sums it all up..
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Jorkest
#23 Posted : 8/8/2009 9:38:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i also agree with acolon about how after you have done it for awhile you dont really need to go in all the time...SWIM use to smoke it all the time..then he started to figure it out a bit more...and now he only goes in when he gets the urge...and that just comes and goes like the tide..he still loves it..but now he can try extracting different flavors of it...using different techniques that pull out different combinations of alkaloids..or purifying to the point of absolute purity..you can either have a really peanut butter dmt..or have translucent vaseline like stuff...pure dmt usually doesnt stay crystalline at room temp...the other molecules that get extracted help keep it crystalline..

so what i say is...instead of just spending all your time working in just hyperspace...work with hyperspace here...you can do both...it just depends what you want to do...but it helps to keep everything balanced..use the substance to gain knowledge...both in this dimension...and in the others...

SWIM recommends trying pharma(dmt + maois extracted) or try brewing some ayahuasca..i bet if you take some time and really get a chance to sit with dmt coursing through you for hours..this is also really good for your spice stash...say take pharma and when it has kicked in...you could smoke 30mg of dmt and go for awhile..and really get to enjoy it...
it's a sound

jamie
#24 Posted : 8/9/2009 5:21:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^^good advice jorkest..I want to get more into smoking spice as a boost while journeying on ayahuasca, I am starting to feel more and more comfortable with DMT now and have been really craving some long, deep experiences..with my changa it's really nice but the real peak still isnt long enough to ease my curiosity..the problem is I am a chicken!..as much as I love these things!
Long live the unwoke.

acolon_5
#25 Posted : 8/10/2009 2:35:13 PM

The Great Namah

fractal enchantment wrote:
^^good advice jorkest..I want to get more into smoking spice as a boost while journeying on ayahuasca, I am starting to feel more and more comfortable with DMT now and have been really craving some long, deep experiences..with my changa it's really nice but the real peak still isnt long enough to ease my curiosity..the problem is I am a chicken!..as much as I love these things!

I've tried this. The only time I, personally, would suggest doing this at all is if you have drank an underdose and don't have any more aya brewed up. During the peak of a mod-serious adventure, I couldn't imagine trying to smoke any spice. I wouldn't be able to hold a lighter much less load a pipe.. and doing it after the peak on the come down is pretty much wasted spice, after a solid aya breakthrough a weak DMT voyage just isn't very impressive or helpful. I have never been able to get a powerful breakthrough after the peak of an Aya cerimony.

Now I don't mix the two. I don't know why, but it feels disrespectful to the brew. I don't want to disrespect the brew, I think that even more than pure DMT, ayahuasca should be treated with the utmost respect.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

jamie
#26 Posted : 8/11/2009 4:31:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^^yeah, I know what you mean...I have planned on smoking while on mushrooms many times and never would when the time came..same with aya..never gotten the courage to try a smoked booster yet..
Long live the unwoke.

ibeing897
#27 Posted : 8/11/2009 5:17:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah this thread is interesting because I've always found it strange that SWIM just cant do it more than once every 3 months and just like Jorkest says swim basically waits for the urge and it's seemingly random... that being said, I am interested in the idea of more wisdom through multiple uses... SWIM's never done aya or pharma or even harmala potentiation because I guess he's chicken, and another thing SWIM is afraid of is somehow ruining the experience with a bad trip, SWIM never ever wants a bad trip on spice, that would ruin the whole thing. Another thing SWIM noticed is that his imagination drifted a bit after using it, not in a bad way, but unfortunately we still have to live and work in this reality...

The most interesting thing I read in this thread is the idea that it somehow puts you off taking other substances.. I just thought this was a conincidence but yes, SWIM realised via his first trip that basically it's great to feel vitalic, healthy and alive, or something... SWIM quit sniffing stuff, alcohol and smoking the day after and has never done it since... shit, maybe it does make you healthier..... maybe SWIM should stop being chicken and do the pharma via harmala+fumarate and see how that goes... SWIM is a little bit concerned about the MAO effect because he has suffered from depression and has heard that MAOs do strange things to people with mental disorders... but maybe that's bullshit... I mean they are used as antidepressents right?
all posts are fictional

ibeing897
#28 Posted : 8/11/2009 5:20:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has also tried a hit of spice whilst peaking on acid... it was crazy because the 2 effects basically overlapped, the acid visuals were augmented into dmt visuals. Like acid morphing mixed with the multi-dimensional, straight lines and candyland effects of dmt..
all posts are fictional

smokeydaze
#29 Posted : 8/11/2009 11:39:46 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

lbeing789 wrote:
SWIM never ever wants a bad trip on spice, that would ruin the whole thing.

Quite the opposite, negative is more positive than positive in the land of DMT - all of us learn the hard/only way.

ibeing897
#30 Posted : 8/11/2009 12:29:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

smokeydaze wrote:
lbeing789 wrote:

Quite the opposite, negative is more positive than positive in the land of DMT - all of us learn the hard/only way.

Really? that's interesting... see, SWIM has had extremely negative experiences with a few substances for a various reasons.. the worst being mescaline and mushrooms, swim did learn from the experiences but it definitely spoiled the fun and really really sucked.... I mean I know you should look at bad trips as a lesson, but if that's what you mean by better... I dunno. Plus I find even really great trips on spice pretty harrowing because every time it shocks me , if somehow the positive energy was reversed I think I'd go instantly insane.. but your right I guess it's never happened so I shouldn't worry yet.. I've just found through trying everything else that if you push it too hard it will bite your ass eventually... who knows tho, I mean, it's hardly like any other drug anyway.
all posts are fictional

smokeydaze
#31 Posted : 8/11/2009 12:58:49 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Yes yes but what I'm saying is you learn the most when it bites a large chunk of your ass. But if your not in it to better things and learn then yes I probably wouldn't want a bad experience either..

acolon_5
#32 Posted : 8/11/2009 3:40:58 PM

The Great Namah

fractal enchantment wrote:
^^yeah, I know what you mean...I have planned on smoking while on mushrooms many times and never would when the time came..same with aya..never gotten the courage to try a smoked booster yet..

THIS you should. I always was like, oh no, it will be too intense...however the mushrooms act as both a launching pad and a landing pad. Things are smoother on the way up and the way down.

This past weekend I was at a friends house and finally (after months) got up the courage to smoke a bit of spice. I had eaten 3 small mushrooms my friend had (they were strong little things though) and had one of my best spice adventures yet.

I also find that I am more likely to have hypersex when smoking Spice on mushrooms.

This is not a combo to be afraid of. This is one of the most pleasant, most euphoric, least agressive and jittery combo I have tried to date.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

jamie
#33 Posted : 8/11/2009 4:21:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cool, thanks acolon_5!..I will def have to try this out when the time is right..
I have smoked spice a few times after quidding and smoking lower doses of salvia, and it was amazing every time..though strange and quite diff from spice on it's own!
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#34 Posted : 8/11/2009 4:31:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lbeing789 wrote:
smokeydaze wrote:
lbeing789 wrote:

Really? that's interesting... see, SWIM has had extremely negative experiences with a few substances for a various reasons.. the worst being mescaline and mushrooms, swim did learn from the experiences but it definitely spoiled the fun and really really sucked.... I mean I know you should look at bad trips as a lesson, but if that's what you mean by better... I dunno. Plus I find even really great trips on spice pretty harrowing because every time it shocks me , if somehow the positive energy was reversed I think I'd go instantly insane.. but your right I guess it's never happened so I shouldn't worry yet.. I've just found through trying everything else that if you push it too hard it will bite your ass eventually... who knows tho, I mean, it's hardly like any other drug anyway.

I have learned quite a bit from my difficult experiences as well..when I think back on them, the only real negative thing in the experiene was me..it's just a trip into my own insecurities..while rolled up into a ball shaking in the corner covered in blankets just waiting for it to end isn't always fun..it still helps me become aware of certain things..diff things than easier experiences I guess. That being said, one of the most direct and relevant to me experiences I have ever had, that filled me with a feeling of genuine love for me was also the most beauiful and gentle aya experience I have had..so it all evens out.. I would rather shoot way higher and push it farther with the short acting ones like spice and salvia though, cus once it goes that way..I am always more able to ignore the feelings when I know it will be over soon..not so easy when it's only been 1 hour since you ate that 5 grams of cyanescenes and it's already going sideways..you know?..but thats something I would like to overcome as well..if possible..It's like Terrence said, something like if you arent going into it thinking you took too much, you didnt take enough!..not that I dont enjoy lower doses as well..
Long live the unwoke.

Aegle
#35 Posted : 8/12/2009 2:46:56 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Its only through hardship and struggle that we truly learn it would never make a great enough impact on us unless we had really suffered to get where we are. That's why life has such a substantial amount of suffering so that we can learn, grow and ultimately really change.

Much Compassion
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

ohayoco
#36 Posted : 8/17/2009 1:50:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DubRules wrote:
Hey guys. I have had a stupid amount of deemsters lately and have been smoking it multiple times daily. Yesterday I smoked it five times, blasting off three of the five times. I cant stand being away from hyperspace. Its my new favourite spot and I have made so many good friends there. My mind has been expanded exponentially since i began using deems and i have no desire to drink or use any other drug anymore. Anyways, how often do you guys smoke and have you noticed any adverse effects from repeated use? I have felt like I have been abusing the molecule lately but love it so much. Sad

Everything in moderation, as Epicurus taught. Maybe limit yourself to one or two sessions a week? I'm guessing it's not going to be good for your lungs, and spending that much time in hyperspace could socially isolate you. There's plenty of time for hyperspace when you die! Pleased Personally I think spice should be used as a tool to make your waking life better, rather than as an escape to drop-out of reality. I've also found that the longer one goes without spice, the less one is inclined to do it.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Pk.Sage
#37 Posted : 8/22/2009 10:19:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DubRules wrote:
Anyways, how often do you guys smoke and have you noticed any adverse effects from repeated use?
Questions like this look really wierd in my eyes. Specially because the one asking the question is closer to the truth then anyone giving an answer. An answer might be guiding, but it inevitably is asker themselves who will find the answer, and with that truth i don't understand why people don't start at looking instead of questions. People undermine their own intellectualy capacity.

If you know yourself, you notice shifts in yourself. Like when someone yells at you you get a negative shift. If you feel bad and try to figure it out, compaired to if you feel bad and do something to feel good like watch a movie, eat icecream, smoke spice, or drink alchohol Shocked . Little shifts that occur depending on your reaction to yourself and things outside yourself.

As far as how much you consume, first you say your consuming a "stupid amount of deemsters". Then you say you feel like you abusing the molecule. Could that be the little voice in the back of your head talking? Although would be best if you had a clear reason to keep smoking a lot or slowing down on how much you consume. Reasons like that usually are phenomenal before thought Smile .
Identity exists before thought, feeling, and action. And those things proceed observation. People need to learn to see with that which is before those things.

smokeydaze
#38 Posted : 8/23/2009 12:50:39 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

But really, in the end, it's my sig that speaks the truth..

West-en
#39 Posted : 8/23/2009 3:24:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, yeah it's an interesting question but of course none except yourself can answer it. What's good or bad for you is only something you can find out. I personally don't really think it's possible to "abuse" spice. People who tend to have an unhealthy relationship with spice usually get burned and told that it's not alright what they are doing, it's not good for them. They even seem to be able to restrict the effects and the breakthrough. There can't be much point in smoking it if you're not allowed into the realm so to speak.

I've not been able to use it that much yet, I've just been scraping the very surface. I feel more comfortable in the close vicinity of others who I can lend over all responsibility for the pure physical stuff; my body, my things and the environment I'm in. When I have that ability, I can focus all my attention on the mental part, the journey in itself. So these sessions aren't all too frequent, and are (in a way) what limits my use. Anyone feeling any familiarity? Wink
There's a clear difference between what I say I do and what I actually do perform.

ghostman
#40 Posted : 9/29/2009 2:36:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

With all the fine yields I see here, how often do people smoke DMT. Given its brevity, it's tempting to smoke regularly.

How often is too often?
Peace in mind, Love in heart

PREV1234NEXT»