We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
The dmt-nexus connected with illuminati elites? Options

Psychedelias
#1 Posted : 7/18/2013 12:38:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Apparently, someone found a secret subforum that was "accidentally" shown for 4 days, which included alot of disgusting horrible things inside of it.

here take a look at the post: http://lunaticoutpost.co...uminati-SubForum-Exposed

Shocked Shocked

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#2 Posted : 7/18/2013 12:53:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

April fools joke taken a little too seriously by some CT members.

Nothing to see here, move along.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 7/18/2013 1:01:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, we love harvesting human pineals, isn't that obvious? Twisted Evil

a1pha
#4 Posted : 7/18/2013 1:06:22 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Mad

Shhh! We don't want our baby pineal juice source to dry up...
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Psychedelias
#5 Posted : 7/18/2013 1:45:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

or was it an april fools joke....

Thumbs up

Parshvik Chintan
#6 Posted : 7/18/2013 3:43:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

no, it is completely coincidental that our evil conspiracy was exposed on april fool's day (and again on another april fool's day following that). to believe otherwise would make you a... fool Very happy

i mean clearly we are in control of the government, which is why legal concerns and repercussions are such moot issues on these boards(i mean just think - if us illuminists didn't own the government - wouldn't DMT be a schedule 1 drug? the fact that it isn't stands testament to our evil wicked ways)

but don't bother resisting.

it will only draw attention to yourself and your juicy juicy pineal.

if you can't beat em, join em.

welcome to the nexus Very happy
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Jin
#7 Posted : 7/18/2013 1:04:03 PM

yes

the way morpheus says it ..........yessssssssss
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

armbarsalot
#8 Posted : 7/18/2013 1:59:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

*backs away slowly*

A little overdone but brilliant. Kinda like Dzhokhar Tsarnaev on the cover of Rolling Stone.
But this was truly epic & will be brought up for decades.
"Keep your friends close but your elbows closer." Unknown

mullein
#9 Posted : 7/18/2013 2:17:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cheers to the nexus for some good laughs. I think the whole thing was enhanced by Alex Jones' tirade about his belief the machine elves are running the planet in conjunction with the illuminati. Hilarious, but on the other hand, for a young mind searching for the weird fringes of reality, I can understand how they could get carried away with these funny conclusions.

wage.
#10 Posted : 7/18/2013 2:23:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought we'd managed to throw them of our plans after posting all of that disinformation on LOP.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."

Elpo
#11 Posted : 7/18/2013 2:55:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This cracks me up... Especially some of the comments on there...
"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

brokin
#12 Posted : 7/18/2013 3:53:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought it was pretty obvious that every member registers on nexus to drink sweet red baby juice.

pffft DMT no one even does that.

spinCycle
#13 Posted : 7/18/2013 3:55:44 PM

Life is Art is Life

The first rule of Illuminati Club is we don't talk about Illuminati Club.
Images of broken light,
Which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on...

Herbaldreams
#14 Posted : 7/18/2013 4:28:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So you mean to tell me the reptilian shapeshifters responsible for the Dallas airport are in cahoots with the psychedelic cannibals who helped me learn how to extract dmt from plants?

Interesting....

So, how long do you have to be a member here before you recieve access to the "non-vegetarian teks"Wink? I think I might be ready to try some pineahuasca.

Sykosis
#15 Posted : 7/18/2013 10:20:11 PM

The Seeker

Psychedelias, with such an inquisitive mind you sound like you'd have a very juicy pineal. Drool

--Sykosis is nothing more then a material manifestation of the collective minds and thoughts of many.
No one individual can be held accountable nor responsible for any of the actions Preformed by this user. All opinions, thoughts, statements and ideas expressed by this user are nothing more then a mere coincidental, incoherent, incomprehensible, fictitious rambling and should be treated as such.--

Lavir
#16 Posted : 7/19/2013 4:00:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

OMG.

Listen, to all you "illuminati" brainwashed.

The Illuminati was a secret Bavarian society that existed in the XVIII century. The so called "Illuminati" of today, the mix of Freemasons, Zionists, Luciferians, Satanists and whatever else is just a stupid tale of people that have no idea of what the hell they are talking about.

All those orders have almost nothing in common one with the other (with the only exception of Luciferians and Satanists, that however have differences in themselves anyway) and in some cases (as Zionists and Satanists or even Freemasons and Satanists) are in contrapposition one with the other. What the hell a Luciferian or Satanist would care about the state of Israel ffs?

Moreover Satanists and Luciferians are too individualistic orders, the members could NEVER find an unanimous modus operandi on, for example "conquering the world" (they cannot even find an unanimous concept of "Satan/Lucifer", nor if to be atheist/deists/theists or trainsdeist, do you imagine how could they form an unanimous concept of any other concept?!); even if they started they would after two days have to stop for bickering one another on what should be the "proper" intellectual or philosophical approach to take after or any other internal discussion on whom they would never find a consensus upon.

Freemasons usually think Satanists and Luficerians as teenager occultists or "black Magicians" and the disdain is mutual, and Freemasons are usually just a boy club that knows very little about occulstism in general, they would never know where to start to do "blood rituals" or the sort.

In short: those who continue insisting with this myth of the "Illuminati" is usually the classical guy/girl that knows absolutely nothing of what the hell s/he is talking about.

General Gypsy
#17 Posted : 7/19/2013 4:57:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Namaste Lavir,

Your post, while insightful into the nature of the various insidious organizations that have cropped up through the ages, fails to note the humorous nature of the thread. There is no connection to the "illuminati elite" on the Nexus and in fact this is a lot of hullabaloo over an April Fool's jest done for fun. I sincerely doubt that the general feeling of the posters in this thread was not to propagate misconceptions about the illuminati but rather to jest.

Cheers.
"Many of us who have experienced psychedelics feel very much that they are sacred tools. They open spiritual awareness."
"The elimination of the fear of death transforms the individual's way of being in the world." -Stanislav Grof

"My advice to people today is as follows: if you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out."
"Drop Out--detach yourself from the external social drama which is as dehydrated and ersatz as TV. Turn On--find a sacrament which returns you to the temple of God, your own body. Go out of your mind. Get high. Tune In--be reborn. Drop back in to express it. Start a new sequence of behavior that reflects your vision." -Timothy Leary

Lavir
#18 Posted : 7/19/2013 5:21:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cailieg wrote:
Namaste Lavir,

Your post, while insightful into the nature of the various insidious organizations that have cropped up through the ages, fails to note the humorous nature of the thread. There is no connection to the "illuminati elite" on the Nexus and in fact this is a lot of hullabaloo over an April Fool's jest done for fun. I sincerely doubt that the general feeling of the posters in this thread was not to propagate misconceptions about the illuminati but rather to jest.

Cheers.

Ah, ok, good to know Pleased

However I think it's anyway good to make notice the point that the "Illuminati" of today are an invention of some people for a personal agenda, so that especially people that are not aknowledged in those topics (as young people) can more difficulty be manipulated in a certain way.

Naturally everybody can then form his/her own opinion. Don't believe me, but research upon those topics I mentioned to understand on your own what you can consider to be the "truth" in the matter yourself.

Best regards.

endlessness
#19 Posted : 7/19/2013 7:24:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lavir wrote:
OMG.

Listen, to all you "illuminati" brainwashed.

Thats not the kind of attitude we like to see in this forum. Please refrain from judgemental comments such as this.

Lavir wrote:

The Illuminati was a secret Bavarian society that existed in the XVIII century. The so called "Illuminati" of today, the mix of Freemasons, Zionists, Luciferians, Satanists and whatever else is just a stupid tale of people that have no idea of what the hell they are talking about.

All those orders have almost nothing in common one with the other (with the only exception of Luciferians and Satanists, that however have differences in themselves anyway) and in some cases (as Zionists and Satanists or even Freemasons and Satanists) are in contrapposition one with the other. What the hell a Luciferian or Satanist would care about the state of Israel ffs?

Moreover Satanists and Luciferians are too individualistic orders, the members could NEVER find an unanimous modus operandi on, for example "conquering the world" (they cannot even find an unanimous concept of "Satan/Lucifer", nor if to be atheist/deists/theists or trainsdeist, do you imagine how could they form an unanimous concept of any other concept?!); even if they started they would after two days have to stop for bickering one another on what should be the "proper" intellectual or philosophical approach to take after or any other internal discussion on whom they would never find a consensus upon.

Freemasons usually think Satanists and Luficerians as teenager occultists or "black Magicians" and the disdain is mutual, and Freemasons are usually just a boy club that knows very little about occulstism in general, they would never know where to start to do "blood rituals" or the sort.

Please post some credible sources for your claims, otherwise better not state these things as incontrovertible facts.

And yeah, as mentioned, the whole post stems from an april fool's joke that was taken seriously by people who apparently did not do much critical thinking.

jbark
#20 Posted : 7/19/2013 7:37:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did I just read a conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory? Surprised

Maybe Lavir is part of a conspiracy to discredit the illuminati (had to add another layer Smile )

And perhaps I am a conspiring against Lavir's conspiracy about the illuminati conspiracy not being a conspiracy - whether or not the nexus conspiracy relates to it conspiratorially. If I haven't lost you yet, you need to seek help - your paranoid and delusional proclivities are stronger than your sense of reason. Cool

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

12NEXT