We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
suddenly confused... help :( Options

Parshvik Chintan
#21 Posted : 7/15/2013 11:32:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:
Starting to regret promoting you.

Rolling eyes
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

LibertyforAll
#22 Posted : 7/17/2013 3:57:03 AM

Claro in Vitam

d*l*b wrote:
Humble Hermit wrote:
I just don't think 20-40 doses is worth that

Spice is worth more than money!

Humble Hermit wrote:
I'll probably waste most of it figuring out how to vape

Vaping isn’t that difficult, you won’t lose half of it learning to vape.

Saying that – reality is important too. If you have little to spare at the moment, save it and spend it on something like bills or food.

Keep it as an extended project, spice isn’t going anywhere soon.

I dunno, I said that about salvia, and they're cracking down on what we need for out righteous practices more each time I look
THOUGH I AM a paranoid freak in most ways, Parshvik can attest to that Very happy
I believe in freedom for everyone.
'movies are for people who lack real drugs.' -anne halonium

armbarsalot
#23 Posted : 7/17/2013 1:35:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As a newbie who will always be courteous and refrain from combative language & follow the rules i will slightly break one here.

If you look at retail spice trends nowadays (SR) due to the crackdown on MHRB you are going to be getting better off paying cost of materials & doing your own extraction.

After trying several methods with lackluster results i recommend getting a freebase pipe (5$) from you local head shop. You will have a tendency to burn it initially but other than that pretty hard to screw up.

DMT does things to you like no other, even a sub breakthrough dose will leave you feeling different the next day, its like an awareness vitamin. Well worth the price.

After you take your first hit and your ego is racing telling you 'this wasn't a good idea' and your fears are feeding the anxiety x10.. you didn't take enough.
"Keep your friends close but your elbows closer." Unknown

Jarppi
#24 Posted : 7/17/2013 2:38:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dude, if you're worried about wasting spice through improper vaping technique you could just make enhanced leaf and smoke it out of a bong. It's virtually impossible to get it wrong! And some of my best experiences have come from enhanced leaf Smile

Completely offtopic: armbarsalot, from your nickname I deduce you're a fellow BJJ practitioner?
"Do more of what makes you happy"

armbarsalot
#25 Posted : 7/17/2013 3:01:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

osssss, silly screen name for a psychedelic forum but very proud of my bjj lifestyle & i think it goes well with journeys into the mind. If you can be comfortable being smothered by a 250lb hairy sweating beast a uncomfortable trip isn't a big deal.

I am a recently promoted Brown Belt, so much for my highly decorated purple.. hello crappy brown belt.
"Keep your friends close but your elbows closer." Unknown

PREV12