We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Awakening Kundalini Options

tseuq
#21 Posted : 9/6/2015 10:07:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Similar with Alan Watts, Zen and lucid dreaming, I have heared about the kundalini awaking but didn't pay attention to it, till now, since I am part of this community.... and wow, I am learning so much from you guys. I am integrating all of my previous and actual experiences and realize that there are names and concepts for these phenomenoms and that other people have similar experiences. I am really grateful, it seems like it is ment to be like this. Thumbs up Laughing

My awakening happend around 14 years ago and I had difficulties for the next years dealing with the experience. There was no one to talk about it, no one I could tell what I experience(d). On one hand I felt alone and was scared to go insane and on the other hand my "core" was full of love and trust, but I felt in inbalance and confused, I didn't know how to cope with it, I didn't know that there is something like an awakening at all. Since then new realms of reality opened up and I had the impression to interact with hyperspatial energy but didn't believe in it, I tried to neglect this idea because it seemed just so psychotic and this scared me. During this time I was doing university and had a small job and although I was super confused I was able to "function" on this level.

Nevertheless I didn't stop taking tryptamines and all I wanted was to live a "normal" life and be a "normal tripper" (like what I thought of being normal) but the experiences just revealed the same mysterium again and again. Because I was afraid and closed myself up I often ended up in a lost space of confusion and uncertainity, a space of believes and fear, thus I had to make the desicion clear: "Go with the mysterium or leave it!" It just teared me up and I would really go insane.

This was the moment of my awakening, when I fully opend up, when I left my believes about reality, about myself behind, when I started to trust the mysterium, when I started to trust and be myself, when I decided to stay, regardless of what is coming.

Dr. Mellon wrote:
An awakened kundalini is kinda like yur tripping all the time.

Colors are richer, shadows darker, contrast is higher, the world is a bit more colorful, senses are heightened.

.. also the vibration of materia shows up. (see my introduction post)

tseuq wrote:
Therefore, I can only move in this world as fast as I can focus my attention. The moment is infinite, I am the moment. As human being, I experience infinity with my awareness, thereby, the higher my frequency (the awake moments) to slower time moves. I am such a high frequency that I can see sound, the vibrations of the atoms and experience the space inbetween, I am the hyperspace. Eventhough time is standing still, in my human form I can only reduce the speed of time with my awareness to a minimum.

tseuq wrote:
I am stuck in the peak and don't drop out anymore.

Dr. Mellon wrote:
Since my kundalini awakening, I have lost interest in psychedelics coz it's like I'm already tripping all the time.

I had a similar thought but I am still very interested and engaged, even more than before, in psychedelics. What changed is my perspective on them and what and how I experience during the trip. Since I fully open up and be part of the ongoing mysterium I experience new potentials of the trips and thus in my "daily life".

tseuq wrote:
Global wrote:
Attention becomes synonymous with hyperspatial energy.

It appears to me, that this and its power are infinite.

d-T-r wrote:
The idea is to have your head in the clouds and your feet on the ground.

General Gypsy wrote:
Now my world is alive, I feel life all around me, energy flows through me. And yes the world is far more vivid, not because I am hallucinating, but because I am alive, truly alive and in touch with myself, my soul and my energy.

Namaste *bow*

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

null24
#22 Posted : 9/6/2015 3:56:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Good thread. This subject comes up often here, and for good reason. I feel my first 5meo DMT experience(s) lit up my ' kundalini'. I know next to nothing of the practical application of knowledge regarding this esoteric school. My area of study is primarily western Mystery tradition, not eastern mysticism. Still, after my experience, i was not only significantly changed but somehow awakened and yes felt like i was "tripping all the time". It was scary. The awakening of the serpent curiously enough, seemed to saddle me with Kali ( an above post talks about how it starts there, I'd never heard that, thanks.) as a god form with which i was to work in meditation and moved into a baphomet/androgyne figure, which is now giving way to something else that feels more heart centered. It all seems a natural process.

I'm not even pretending to know anything about this, other than what i experienced. After my death and rebirth with 5meo DMT, i was not the same person. The changes in my external material life were devastating. Loss of income, home, along with a good chunk of my delusion and pain. I'm still reeling and incorporating the lessons into my life positively, almost four years later. It was very difficult, i felt like i was losing my mind. From a vision of the ' face of god' in my living room to entering the consciousness of a mouse right after the K-2 event while riding the bus, it's not something to trifle with. It is that, more so than the experience itself that brought me to the nexus in search of understanding.

It's a real, and very serious thing. One of my main 'problems' with the psychedelic path is it's inextricability with these mystical schools of thought and the language and terminology that comes with them, as well as the cultural connotations thereof. I know these things can't be measured empirically, and i don't care, but it's really difficult to separate the wheat from the chaffe so to speak within the literature.

There is a level of incredulity that both sides seem to reflect, the empiricist calls bogey on all of it, and the mystic wants to clothe it in obtuse religious language. It's a body process, that links up the physical with the emotional with the mental with the mystical mind, and while the imagery and associations placed on it through the religious schools have merit obviously, perhaps it can be approached differently, and the argument would become how to best practically apply it, and not focus on semantics and the like.

I don't know if any of that made sense, it's a tough subject really, if one is not versed in the material, and only knows that they have witnessed it.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

neurohack
#23 Posted : 9/6/2015 6:49:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe I've got an awakening too.

It happened some night out in the woods with a friend. Suddenly I was electrified like my nerves would burn out. It was like a high energy current through my body.

Later I got this again and again. It would happen spontaneous but sometimes when I was dancing to psychedelic music, like psytrance, there would come these surges of energy. It really felt like ecstasy and for a while I couldn't get enough of trying to trigger it.

Now I still have them sometimes often, sometimes not.

Have tried these orbital techniques but I have to say that I haven't really got into this guiding stuff. Like it always rises to the head but never down.

It did precede my draw to learn internal yoga techniques and chinese arts. Razz

kgp4death
#24 Posted : 9/7/2015 8:13:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I knew there was some tantra people here, i could feel it.

DeltaSpice
#25 Posted : 9/7/2015 1:52:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had an awakening ,I guess.
I did start a thread but I cant find it now.
Never heard of such a thing until you guys told me about it.

I had a vibration get louder and louder until it took over every sense .
Eyes closed and bright yellow was all I was seeing.
Afterwards I was like ,what the hell was that all about. For the following weeks I has some back issues, especially why I tipped my head forward.
I cant say it started near my butt and moved upwards.
I have not felt or noticed anything different since that incident really.

Also a few weeks later I had another vibrating noise sensation coming from the middle of my fore head.
I've come to realise that cappi changa takes me into a deep level of meditation. So I guess that's why these things happen.

I've never tried normal conventional meditation but I do smoke changa daily and go into a deep meditative state. When I come back around I feel like I've been reset and I feel excellent and totally relaxed.
Very happy

null24
#26 Posted : 9/9/2015 1:22:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Laughing
kgp4death wrote:
I knew there was some tantra people here, i could feel it.

Laughing
1Thumbs up for ya!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Intezam
#27 Posted : 9/9/2015 9:44:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

unclesyd
#28 Posted : 9/9/2015 9:52:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

First off sorry didn't examine every comment. This goes to the original question I believe though......

You don't choose kundalini, it chooses you.

There are no fully awakened beings on this planet. Just one of these perfect beings would bring instant peace to any regions/worlds/galatic hyperdimensional area code.....haha.

Even the most advanced masters whose brains have been studied and whose states of brain waves mimic the hallucineginic experience, are but a thimble in an ocean of awareness, that's how dumb most of us are to start. I believe that brain waves and such were studied and compared as these have solid numbers to compare to. I don't know if I could walk around on an entity visit!!!!!! So I doubt these people really feel as they are tripping. And as those masters who take psychs always seem to say they don't feel a thing, haha haha. Maybe that is the confusion of this drug state equals enlightment/kundulini state!

......That the realizations that we are all one, we are of all one consioucness, bill hicks blah blah blah..and that such INSIGHTS can be misconstruted as true full enlightenment. Ha!! Okay maybe I just did that........Stop

Drugs are a perfectly acceptable source or catalyst, exposing such insights. Or having us admire the synchronicity of the pysechedelic and sadhadmi states of mind. But simply having these advanced insights, nor does one who has smolked themselves stupid truly kundalini awakened. Not saying anyone here is stupid, just that the samadhi state is different than a perma-stone. Perma-stones tend to wear off, whereas true kundalini only gets better.

But hope you get the drift. Kundalini is a wonderful path to follow. Remember lots of roads lead there, middle way is always best, and shit I forgot the rest of what they told me...Shocked

Gotsta go...and good luck to all who choose this path. If not me may you find such peace first.

Namaste as some would say...Wink
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

hiramjabel
#29 Posted : 2/15/2018 8:03:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Dr Mellon i would like to know more about how to awake kundalini

PREV12