DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Acacia Confusa extraction by yours truly (joshisom's tek) Options

Beyond Me
#41 Posted : 7/7/2014 9:25:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

moyshekapoyre wrote:
For the folks getting "who the f--- do you think you are?"... That is probably the most excellent question that could ever be asked. Shame on mimosa for not asking Acacia's question. Perhaps this is why Jesus Christ and John the Baptist like Acacia resin...

Indeed, who the *@#$ do you think you are? You think you are the thinker of the thoughts that arise? The seer of the visions seen? Where does the thinker reside? Above the thoughts? Does the so-called thinker even know what the next thought will be? If you look, you'll see there's no thinker anywhere thinking. Thoughts arising self-aware, sights seen but no seer. This is "seeing things as they are," which is the only way to be liberated from samsara. All phenomena are dependently originated.

blessings,
nobody

Whoah! this hit me like a freight train. From acacia using this tek, I heard something very similar on my first breakthrough. from my first trip report: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&t=57600

beyond me wrote:

...As my mind became free from thought I began to hear something/someone scream (telepathically of course, there was no actual auditory stimuli present in my immediate external surroundings, or at least in THIS reality we --as a collective of the human race-- inhabit) “WHAT THE F--- WERE YOU THINKING?!” This was shocking, and did not cease to increase in power and intensity. I saw a dark figure appear to my left. A little boy perhaps? He began to cower and shrink as if being shouted into a corner. The instant I looked to see what/who it was, I could only see the silhouette of him/it. It quickly hid behind me as if a child hiding behind it’s mother. The shouting continued: “What the hell were you thinking? Did you think you could just use this? You have no idea what you’re dealing with.” I realized the force was mother nature (I could see her standing next to me, as I looked she stepped back into the wall, this was profound to say the least.) and she began to show me how much was she was doing to prolong the longevity of my physical and psychological form...

Whenever you are immersed in compulsive thinking. You don't want to be where you are. Here, Now.

-Eckhart Tolle

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

nen888
#42 Posted : 7/9/2014 1:30:05 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

moyshekapoyre wrote:
For the folks getting "who the fuck do you think you are?"... That is probably the most excellent question that could ever be asked. Shame on mimosa for not asking Acacia's question. Perhaps this is why Jesus Christ and John the Baptist like Acacia resin...

Indeed, who the *@#$ do you think you are? You think you are the thinker of the thoughts that arise? The seer of the visions seen? Where does the thinker reside? Above the thoughts? Does the so-called thinker even know what the next thought will be? If you look, you'll see there's no thinker anywhere thinking. Thoughts arising self-aware, sights seen but no seer. This is "seeing things as they are," which is the only way to be liberated from samsara. All phenomena are dependently originated.

blessings,
nobody

indeed..nobody is on to it! Smile

..mimosa is mimosa, acacia is acacia, dmt is just something that's in them..different teachers..

(and you are not your body or thoughts)

ps. there is very little difference in chemical composition between crude xtals or goo in broad terms, however acacias tend to be highly variable according to conditions..temperamental if you like..
becoming a standardised 'product' they will elude..

Tyler_Trismegistus
#43 Posted : 7/9/2014 2:31:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't really ever had good results extracting acrb :/ maybe bad batches of bark. Mimosa on the other hand, holds a very large place in my heart

Jevski84
#44 Posted : 12/17/2016 10:24:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ne my 1st extraction last week and wow what can I say I had 350g of acre done your method to the letter and got 7.8g back the best method for me yet thanks again
Jevski84 attached the following image(s):
20161217_174800.jpg (2,923kb) downloaded 319 time(s).
20161217_175146.jpg (2,868kb) downloaded 312 time(s).

PREV123