We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV34567NEXT»
Is the stylistic aesthetic of DMT world the same for everyone? Options

Ginkgo
#81 Posted : 5/14/2009 11:26:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much for all the lovely art! Ayahuasca Visitation from Alex Grey:
Ginkgo attached the following image(s):
Alex Grey Ayahuasca Visitation.jpg (151kb) downloaded 795 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Leap
#82 Posted : 5/15/2009 9:18:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM experienced this during his second try with Spice. SWIM swears he isn't a child, just draws and writes like one. Rolling eyes

And yes, this is my first post here. Been lurking for a while now. Sorry SWIM couldn't be more artistic, he was trying to jot everything down before it vanished like the first experience.

Nothing said on this account is true. It's all fictional for artistic writing purposes.

smokeydaze
#83 Posted : 5/17/2009 2:03:12 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

I've pondered the thought of trying to illustrate the happenings of a trip.. but found it .. well, you know. Big ups Leap, you've done a commendable job.

The following is by Andrew Gonzalez and is one of my all time no doubt favourite psychedelic artworks that truly expresses that feeling..

SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Leap
#84 Posted : 5/17/2009 3:14:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Epic painting is epic. And crazy. Pleased
Nothing said on this account is true. It's all fictional for artistic writing purposes.

threeleggedlion
#85 Posted : 5/31/2009 6:14:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone get a yellow dominated, pixelated world? It's like everything around me is morphing into streams of yellow and blue hexagonal shapes.

obliguhl
#86 Posted : 5/31/2009 6:18:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rotating yellow circles with atztec like patterns here...

I'm looking for a pattern. I'm sure I saw it somewhere on the nexus. It's pastel, a bit like the magic circus picture but abstract. Pastel colored circles with ...I don't know how to describe it...

Leap
#87 Posted : 6/4/2009 2:51:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
Rotating yellow circles with atztec like patterns here...

I'm looking for a pattern. I'm sure I saw it somewhere on the nexus. It's pastel, a bit like the magic circus picture but abstract. Pastel colored circles with ...I don't know how to describe it...

Yes! I saw this when I tried it with the lights on and hit sub-breakthrough. I find it harder to break through when I am in a lit room. Instead my eyes shut and I see pastels, lots of triangles on wheels, spinning, working through and within me. And then that's it, they fade into fractal forms. I still feel entities, but with the lights on, they always feel like they're pulling me. Just about crapped myself when I heard something say "Tylan!" Do I know of anything named Tylan or why it would be called out? Not at the time. Later I did a search and found that there's some vetinary medicine called Tylan. lol Not what I was hoping for.

But not to hijack with an experience report, but I have long been somewhat intrigued with that strange experience. Anytime I see pastel triangle wheels, it's my first thought.

soulfood
#88 Posted : 6/4/2009 3:18:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

If it was possible to paint using overlayed lights of infinite spectral qualities I may be scratching the surface of the truth.

But some of these are wonderful Smile

۩
#89 Posted : 6/4/2009 8:22:07 AM

This [snapshot] but you know, sizzling, curling, and transforming into a vortex. Acting like the gate of recalibration!
(looks like an infusion of celtic knots in a yantra stylee. let us know if you download the information contained with it's parameters)

This one's for the perfect harmonics. Ceremony.

http://images.tribe.net/...4-45e2-8652-19583749692f
soaring "Castor"

infamous Erial

obliguhl
#90 Posted : 6/5/2009 3:33:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No, it sounds interesting Leap....

Back to visuals..the pattern i'm looking for is a bit like

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/resource.ashx?u=2111

but not so blurry, more pastel, a bit like a clockwork....I have seen it somewhere and now I'm obsessed with finding it!!

edit: oh no, it doesnt work..it's an avatar...

XENONSION
#91 Posted : 6/5/2009 6:21:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hate to jump in late on this one here...but this picture really struck a chord with me, posted on page one by Uncle Knucles (love the seinfeld reference, hah)

Also in regards to the "art" or patterns, i simply see it as fancy smancy wallpaper. Like they want you to concentrate, and focus, and not be distracted by all this noise and nonsense going on around you. If you get easily distracted, and don't pay attention, then what was the point of even doing the dmt to begin with? Just to come out confused? You mustn't sit in awe every trip with your jaw to the floor thinking "WTF?!" Sit up, pay attention, and listen to the message you're being given. (usually, some of those are just too darn bizarre for even me be like "seriously, what drugs was the person on that made THIS cartoon" lmao Even if it doesn't make sense, it will eventually come to light later on in your journey.

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

Espiridion
#92 Posted : 6/5/2009 9:34:27 PM

--who.??..ME??--

The guy on the right seems to be made up of something familiar...

And XENO...We mustn't?

Sit up straight everyone!

Espiridion attached the following image(s):
oil1.jpg (203kb) downloaded 670 time(s).
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Aegle
#93 Posted : 6/5/2009 9:59:39 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Luke Brown comes the closest for me personally to what i experience during my spice journeys, close but still quite far i don't think anything could come close really though.

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Leap
#94 Posted : 6/6/2009 1:08:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aegle, holy crap, thanks for posting that. I will have to explore more Luke Brown! Very happy

balaganist
#95 Posted : 6/6/2009 2:06:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Okay, hold the phone. This one is ringin' some bells...

omg that reminded me so much of deep spice experiences!
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

XENONSION
#96 Posted : 6/6/2009 5:01:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

jasons741 wrote:
The guy on the right seems to be made up of something familiar...

And XENO...We mustn't?

Sit up straight everyone!

yep, you got it now! lol

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

antrocles
#97 Posted : 6/6/2009 5:15:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

balaganist- that pic that you commented on...the one that Uncle Knucles posted....i had the SAME reaction when he showed it to me. man oh man!!! that REALLY taps into something for me (and apparently you too!)..

wow oh wowie wow wow!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

soulfood
#98 Posted : 6/6/2009 5:37:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Aegle wrote:
Luke Brown comes the closest for me personally to what i experience during my spice journeys, close but still quite far i don't think anything could come close really though.

Much Peace

Luke Brown is my visual hero. Saw his stuff on display at boom last year and it blew my mind so hard... well I almost needed a new one.

I love his alpha centauri. That must have taken some time.

My spicing seems so different every time, I just hope some day I can fly around some of Lukes work. Rule of infinity and all that. It's got to happen sometime.

Never dissapointed though Pleased

balaganist
#99 Posted : 6/6/2009 5:58:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
balaganist- that pic that you commented on...the one that Uncle Knucles posted....i had the SAME reaction when he showed it to me. man oh man!!! that REALLY taps into something for me (and apparently you too!)..

wow oh wowie wow wow!

haha totally .. the cleanness of the image, the multidimensionalness, and it captures that 'turn your reality inside out and guide you with love' vibe with the slightly cartoony edge...
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Aegle
#100 Posted : 6/7/2009 2:21:03 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Leap wrote:
Aegle, holy crap, thanks for posting that. I will have to explore more Luke Brown! Very happy

Leap he is an amazing visionary artist indeed. That image is incredible my mouth nearly dropped wide open with shock when i found this piece it comes the closest i have seen any visionary art come to my spice experiences it dipicts the general sense of my journeys about 5% maybe Very happy

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

«PREV34567NEXT»