We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
Is the stylistic aesthetic of DMT world the same for everyone? Options

WSaged
#41 Posted : 4/17/2009 7:50:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

associativum wrote:
hehe Wink

WOW Associativum, This is amazing!!

And so, very similar to a super powerful being I experienced once that was not at all negative or anything, but it was quite intimidating, because of how it was kind of, "showing off" how utterly powerful it was!!!

It would do this type of charging, or "powering-up" and after it had built up an amount of power, seemingly way past overload, it would "bloom out" (for lack of a better word) this power in a way that was like,
"Cheeecccckkkkk Meeee Ooooouuuut...", "Waaaaatcccch Thiiiisssssssss...", "Noooowwww Thiiiisssssssss...".

It would come shooting up to me, displaying something similar to this pic, different every time, but there was always this entity, or intelligence inside there, doing this on purpose.
Then it would back off a bit to regroup & start building up the power to "show off" again.
It was a bit like a body builder, doing posing for the judges.?.?

And the power it was displaying was unexplainable, just pulsating & swelling with it & shooting off of it like fireworks!!

I'd love to get this pic tattooed on my body somewhere, but it would have to be with very high detail!! (translation = $$$)

The others are nice too, but this one struck me!!

WS

All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Garulfo
#42 Posted : 4/17/2009 9:03:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, that artist Erial captured something there !
Edit: althought I do not like the style that much.

Observant
#43 Posted : 4/17/2009 9:18:46 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

It seems I chose the right order
The Picture is called Gaian Overlord .
I'm also absolutely stunned by his work Smile

Zues Ultraelectric

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Observant
#44 Posted : 4/17/2009 9:37:10 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

WSaged
#45 Posted : 4/17/2009 9:43:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, this guy has been there, I'd guess...

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Observant
#46 Posted : 4/17/2009 9:58:26 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

WSaged
#47 Posted : 4/17/2009 10:00:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

associativum wrote:

Damn!!! This one even more!!

This is a 2-d version of that place were is just oozes all over/thru you!!

Same artist?

WS

Observant
#48 Posted : 4/17/2009 10:09:45 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

yeah also by Erial , its called ELF Abode

WSaged
#49 Posted : 4/17/2009 10:11:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

associativum wrote:
yeah also by Erial , its called ELF Abode

How fitting...Wink

WS

Garulfo
#50 Posted : 4/18/2009 1:47:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Naoto Hattori

http://www.naotohattori.com/prints/print.html#12

Garulfo attached the following image(s):
Karma.jpg (42kb) downloaded 2,287 time(s).
EyeGarden.jpg (38kb) downloaded 863 time(s).

Espiridion
#51 Posted : 4/20/2009 10:29:01 PM

--who.??..ME??--

One more and I'm done...that's it...well..

Espiridion attached the following image(s):
Entanglement on the verge of extinction Raul Casilas.jpg (1,047kb) downloaded 865 time(s).
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Garulfo
#52 Posted : 4/20/2009 10:57:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome !
Jason, please put a link or the author's name.

Espiridion
#53 Posted : 4/21/2009 1:02:10 AM

--who.??..ME??--

Entanglement on the verge of extinction Raul Casilas
I saw it, nabbed it, and brought it STRAIGHT over!

Garulfo
#54 Posted : 4/21/2009 3:16:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Jason.
Note that the picture exist in VERY high def (for thos who would enjoy to make a print Pleased)

http://www.raulcasillas....tanglement_for_email.jpg

ohayoco
#55 Posted : 4/24/2009 12:15:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah!! That one's close.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Espiridion
#56 Posted : 4/24/2009 1:55:08 AM

--who.??..ME??--

Thanks, Garulfo. I had not been to that site. PM me if you find any other cool artists sites.
I am uploading some pics for use as avatars. I will post the link soon.

Love all!

J

everythingsflashin
#57 Posted : 4/24/2009 2:58:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

this screensaver has a style that comes closest to the type of patterns and visuals i have on DMT (of course minus the structures and beings i come in contact with). the way it transitions from one pattern to the next is particularly reminiscent of DMT for me.

www.electricsheep.com
Your body is just a vehicle, transporting your soul.

Danza
#58 Posted : 4/24/2009 1:14:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e7lPYTIaRQ

I am yet to try DMT but for some reason I think some people may enjoy this video.

The electric sheep screen saver is great!

polytrip
#59 Posted : 4/24/2009 1:40:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
warrensaged wrote:
associativum wrote:

Damn!!! This one even more!!

This is a 2-d version of that place were is just oozes all over/thru you!!

Same artist?

WS

This is just awesome!!!!!!! Saw these type of things quite often.
It's not just that there are so many colors, but also so many TYPE of colors; some with great depth, others with great sharpness, etc. I realy like these pictures.

mad_banshee
#60 Posted : 4/25/2009 3:01:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I always first experience a very familiar reality tunnel...sometime the feeling of familiarity is overwhelming.

Next I see the crystalis...the toy...the object...whatever one would call it. It doesn't seem to want me to marvel at it, just look at it and know that it is the embodiment of my reality. Then I go past that into a world that I can't ever explain afterward except to say it is all light, color, and magic, and I am far, far, removed from my earthly self.

Then I start to realize that I'm coming back to my old self, but then drift back and forth between this world and the other a few times until I'm totally back here. At that point I have to lie still for 5 minutes or so and enjoy the afterglow because if I try to move about its rather difficult controlling the limbs.

Its an amazing experience, but lately I've been feeling like its less and less remarkable but not any less wonderful, if that makes any sense. I enjoy it just as much but I'm beginning to feel it is more of a normal, wonderful and important exercise rather than something unusual in my life.

Peace
Sight Seeker
Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

PREV12345NEXT»