We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Is the stylistic aesthetic of DMT world the same for everyone? Options

ohayoco
#21 Posted : 4/15/2009 4:53:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Shoe's image definitely resonates freebase for SWIM, at launch before the colour fills in completely to form the palaces/landscapes!

The neon monsters in Art's second Williams post resonate too, their style reminds of the native gods that float around his brew visions.

And the weirdness going on with the face and neck of Fleming's DMT-Virgin-Mary is REALLY onto something! Crystallise the solid colours and you're definitely in hyperspace!

Worwalkerlds- is your posted picture for freebase or brew? I'm guessing brew? (Does anyone see the same on both, or is the consensus that the two experiences are visually different?)

Jason- when SWIM smokes DMT after alcohol, he sees stuff like your first post. And I love that last picture, the colours aren't right for SWIM, but what a great picture! Who's the artist?

Garulfo- I've attached one from the link you've posted that resonates with a trip when SWIM had once been watching too much Southpark! He was seeing people with bunny heads etc canoeing on rivers in mountains with forests and mountains. If the perspective was straightened out in this picture, and the whole thing were shimmering, SWIM'd be back there on spice-mountain!

Awesome pictures everyone! Maybe there is consensus? Although some weren't recognisable for SWIM personally (but maybe he just has yet to see those styles?)
ohayoco attached the following image(s):
Logging_Truck.jpg (58kb) downloaded 968 time(s).
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ohayoco
#22 Posted : 4/15/2009 5:09:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:
(check a thread out called "prises for drawing the elves"Pleased

Here's the link http://www.dmt-nexus.me/...p;m=48292&#post48292
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Espiridion
#23 Posted : 4/15/2009 7:04:53 PM

--who.??..ME??--

I cant help it! I love sharing art!
Ohayoco. Can't seem to find the name of the artist at the moment. I will keep looking and send you a PM. I found him on Beinart, so if you have a few hours...
anyway. here are a couple more that intrigue me. Lets please keep this post going! This is more fun than I have had in awhile. If we have to move it over to Gen.Dis. then so be it.
Espiridion attached the following image(s):
aaaaa a a a a a james-zar-8.jpg (129kb) downloaded 953 time(s).
aa aa aaa a aPrimal_Dance_24X30_web.jpg (95kb) downloaded 959 time(s).
dan-seagrave-2.jpg (118kb) downloaded 959 time(s).
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Espiridion
#24 Posted : 4/15/2009 7:30:42 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Ryden RULES!!! a 50's era coloring scheme(innocence?).'stage' like perspective. twisted content. I love it! Here is another. Sorry...

Espiridion
#25 Posted : 4/15/2009 7:31:23 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Ryden RULES!!! a 50's era coloring scheme(innocence?).'stage' like perspective. twisted content. I love it! Here is another. Sorry...
Espiridion attached the following image(s):
michael-portley-2.jpg (121kb) downloaded 954 time(s).

Faust
#26 Posted : 4/15/2009 8:59:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is nearly exactly what I saw on my second trip. Except instead of standing exactly like this she was simply lying down similarly and with whiter more porcelain skin. She was also undressed from the waist down clearly.

I haven't seen anything like the black red-energy goddess or similar visions in the various links that have been posted of galleries of artists.
Faust attached the following image(s):
07_11_2007_0822527001194459154_jia_lu.jpg (79kb) downloaded 948 time(s).
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" - Sir Isaac Newton

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Faust
#27 Posted : 4/15/2009 9:24:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A rough photoshop CS4 rendering the that energy clad goddess of sorts Embarrased
Faust attached the following image(s):
22_09_2008_0585741001222102513_andrew_gonzalez.jpg (75kb) downloaded 926 time(s).
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" - Sir Isaac Newton

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

clownfish
#28 Posted : 4/15/2009 11:27:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Whoa. I saw something like that Goddess on my first smoked fb experience. She wasn't as dark as that but had a similar sort of aura. In my experience she was called the Spice Queen (which was weird because I didn't know the term spice was slang for DMT at the time).

Espiridion
#29 Posted : 4/16/2009 12:01:55 AM

--who.??..ME??--

http://www.maya-ethnobot...tml/catid_26/subid_1609/

This is the page for a supplier of textiles native to S.America(?) I think. Anyway, these patterns are clearly modelled after spice cevs. I guess I should say 'in my humble opinion'. See what you think.

obliguhl
#30 Posted : 4/16/2009 7:54:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Look at one page before this one, I've posted an interesting link concerning "shipipo" patterns.

ohayoco
#31 Posted : 4/16/2009 12:06:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes those patterns are from the Shipibo tribe who love their aya. But I'm confused because on Maya it says that they put piri-piri in the girls eyes and that gives her the visions for a lifetime of those designs. The first time SWIM drank the brew he was seeing patterns JUST like those, without having seen them or anything like them before... they look very different to acid or salvia in his experience, which is why he's confused by the piri-piri-in-the-eyes bit.

SWIM'll have to draw some stuff himself when he has time...

Trips
#32 Posted : 4/17/2009 2:41:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Fleming... the guy who drew the virgin mary... What is his first name?

Bill Cipher
#33 Posted : 4/17/2009 3:37:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wake and bacon
#34 Posted : 4/17/2009 4:59:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The creepy feeling of... deja-vu... from some of those is kind of astounding!! Excellent!!
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

Observant
#35 Posted : 4/17/2009 2:28:45 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

hehe Wink

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Observant
#36 Posted : 4/17/2009 2:35:06 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Artist:Erial - Alex Grey Made me aware of this one ...
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

Fuego
#37 Posted : 4/17/2009 2:45:48 PM

Riggly Maynard Charlston Bentsworth |||

Location: my secret volcano lair, really everyone should have one its so cool

heres one i started a long time ago depicting my first dmt experience in a friends bedroom... this is what it turned into. The coloring isnt finished because i realized how overwhelming it would be to try and color it to what it looked like, heh.

ive got another one somewhere around the house showing the closed eye visual patterning that creates the pictures and people, but like just the lineflow of things kind of... if i find it ill post it up

Observant
#38 Posted : 4/17/2009 2:48:47 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

www.erial.us

shoe
#39 Posted : 4/17/2009 6:11:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thankyou so much ohayoco; I have been looking for somone to agree with my experience for a while now on this board!

Swims trips are all fairly consistant like that one: he's only had one or two closed eye trips which differ from that
sort of pattern.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

ohayoco
#40 Posted : 4/17/2009 6:48:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Smile
Associativum's second attachment from his first post- the figure in the big room with a staff and the oblong behind him- while SWIM hasn't actually seen stuff like that, the composition and drama of it is SPOT ON for an 'indoor scene' in his experience! Absolutely, I felt like I was viewing someone else's trip.

PREV1234NEXT»