We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV456
Bye-Bye Choreboy Options

iracema
#101 Posted : 4/15/2015 12:57:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

smokerx
#102 Posted : 4/15/2015 4:45:27 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

iracema wrote:

what is it made of ?
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

iracema
#103 Posted : 4/15/2015 7:40:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's made of sand. A silica glass porous filter like quartzite, it's harmless and the mini shape pretty useful.

smokerx
#104 Posted : 4/16/2015 8:08:50 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

thanks Smile
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

cosmickees
#105 Posted : 10/26/2015 12:05:53 PM
No turn un-stoned

Super late to the party but i'll give it a shot anyway..

I have just ordered a gvg (sherlock) after having nice but not too great of results with the original vg.

With the original vg i have used different methods. All methods where used using a (rather cheap-ass) storm lighter. In all cases i have used my own spice extracted using q2121's tek (fluffy white fun fest). It has always resulted in white and sticky spice.

The first method included using 4 screens and some (non effective) herbs on top of it with the spice loaded on top of that. There was imho too much smoke (or vapor) produced which (i think) did not contain enough spice so the feeling was very harsh on the throat. I had great CEV's but i was always aware of everything and usually my trip would 'break' upon opening my eyes for even a split second.

I have also made my own contraption using some thin copper wire that i burned for a long time to sterilise it, creating some form of a 'nest' that could hold the spice nicely. This method was i think better but i still found the vapor quite harsh on my throat and i have never been able to finish a bowl.

With both these methods i have used various amounts of spice ranging from 20mg all the way up to 80mg. However after some experimenting around i found that especially on the higher dosages i could always get a second 'trip' with almost an equal experience out of it. That draws my conclusion that somehow the heat is not applied correctly. Most likely too slow and/or unequal.

In slightly less than 2 weeks i will try out the gvg using the method where i use the ceramic filter of my vg inside of the gvg. I will most likely start on a lower amount again something in the range of 20-30mg.

People who have successfully used this method (gvg with vg ceramic filter), can you please show me pictures of where you keep the flame in contrast to your gvg and explain how hard you suck? I want to get it right this time and go for a breakthrough experience.
Always follow the light

«PREV456