We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Bye-Bye Choreboy Options

---ooo0ooo---
#21 Posted : 5/20/2013 8:46:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Anyone got these and have experiences to share?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

No Knowing
#22 Posted : 5/21/2013 3:17:46 AM

fool adept

Hey I ordered these when I first saw this thread and just tonight got to try them out.

I dropped 40 mgs of Harmalas HCL under my tongue and began prepping my GVG.

Loaded up 13 mgs weighed out. Heated up the ceramic disk and poured it on. It didn't melt into the disk immediately but did become more gelatinous and when I turned the disk over with tweezers 90% of the dose stayed stuck to the disk.

I loaded up took a few deep breaths and hit the GVG as best I could.

I felt it as soon as I began breathing in and had that O yeah I forgot this is awesome, thought. [Had been more than a month since smoalking anything and 3 months since a breakthrough]

I had a nice little clearing and reassuring headspace with the visual intensifying of the art in my room and some breathing in objects, light patterns behind closed eyes and a VERY pleasant body rush. And after it wrapped up I took another hit of what was in there. Seemed to be less than 10% of my dose left.

The disk was VERY effective at helping one get the whole dose in one hit of the GVG. Something that usually took me 2-3 hits with my old choreboy setup. Taste was divine, PURE SPICE. Air flow was phenomenal.

So much nicer spending the comeup trying to relax than trying to get in another hit...

I did find that the disk heats up and cools INCREDIBLY fast so getting your dose onto it so it melts in well enough is a bit of an art. Maybe the maestro himself, gibran2 can pipe in with some hints on that.

I found myself trying to not overheat so as not to vape the spice upon placing it on the disk so my overcaution led to the procedure being more difficult. Practice makes perfect I am sure. I am happy with my purchase and will continue to use this method for freebase. Absolutely no drip through and no spice left to waste. I gave disks to all my friends who have GVG's.

Highly recommended!
In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.-J.C. Lilly
The Spice must flow
Zat was Zen and dis is Dao.

3rdI
#23 Posted : 5/21/2013 9:15:55 AM

veni, vidi, spici

that's good to hear, No Knowing, I ordered mine yesterday and your report makes me excited, cant wait to try it.

No Knowing wrote:
I felt it as soon as I began breathing in and had that O yeah I forgot this is awesome, thought.

I love that feelingThumbs up
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Doodazzle
#24 Posted : 5/22/2013 10:18:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone tried these in a wood VG--do they fit well?
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

---ooo0ooo---
#25 Posted : 5/23/2013 8:49:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

No Knowing wrote:

Highly recommended!

Thanks for the detailed and informative reply.

Thumbs up 0.

olympus mon
#26 Posted : 5/23/2013 10:14:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Awesome thread and new Gibby tip. I was wondering, although you have excellently explained hoe to use it, Id like to see a pic of the disk inside the GVG before I order them. Would you indulge me and post one from the top and side,
Thank you
OM
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

3rdI
#27 Posted : 5/23/2013 10:19:36 AM

veni, vidi, spici

morning OM,

I ordered mine a couple of days ago, if no one has posted pics before mine arrive I will upload some.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

gibran2
#28 Posted : 5/23/2013 12:59:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

olympus mon wrote:
Awesome thread and new Gibby tip. I was wondering, although you have excellently explained hoe to use it, Id like to see a pic of the disk inside the GVG before I order them. Would you indulge me and post one from the top and side,
Thank you
OM

Here ya go:
gibran2 attached the following image(s):
gvg.jpg (35kb) downloaded 1,265 time(s).
gvg2.jpg (31kb) downloaded 1,255 time(s).
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

abusedtoaster
#29 Posted : 6/12/2013 6:45:16 AM

Scrumptious

making note Big grin
X

Metanoia
#30 Posted : 9/6/2013 3:45:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thought I would link this post here for informational purposes.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=484853#post484853

DudeMeetTyler
#31 Posted : 9/25/2013 6:56:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is suggested in this thread https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=484853#post484853 that the "spherical ground glass" style ceramic filters are more appropriately match the size of the screen in the GVG.

So, I ordered myself a pair of these ceramic filters, fitted for the spherical ground glass model, without even thinking about contact with the inside of the bowl/glass. Upon placing them in the GVG there is a lot of contact with the walls, particularly the indent right above the screen (on the inside of the bowl).

I am not sure how much of a problem this will prove, for leakage and such.

To anyone on contemplating buying these it would appear that the smaller ones (I believe they are referred to as standard?) are the optimal size as they avoid/minimize contact with the glass (and they have been used successfully) .

However, I will update once I have tried them (the larger size) out for size.
"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be a sorry state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny"

"My orders were to test the drug...It works" Bass Association by Far Too Loud

Profile Picture by David Aronson, http://www.alchemicalwedding.com/index.html

LaoTzu
#32 Posted : 11/1/2013 4:44:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The original link seems to be returning a 404 error on the stone. Does anyone have an updated link for these? Seems interesting.

Parshvik Chintan
#33 Posted : 11/1/2013 11:07:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LaoTzu wrote:
The original link seems to be returning a 404 error on the stone. Does anyone have an updated link for these? Seems interesting.

http://silversurfervap.com/ceramic-flavor-disc.html
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน

alert
#34 Posted : 11/2/2013 12:39:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Doodazzle wrote:
Has anyone tried these in a wood VG--do they fit well?

Randomness
#35 Posted : 11/3/2013 8:33:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you have ordered a GVG off vapour genie they will sell you spare ceramic filters for 10 dollars each. You have to log in to VG website or email to find the order page.

I just put my spice straight on the top filter in the glass bowl (like with health stone pipe) and start with the lighter a bit away and spice all melts into the filter and vapes a treat. I have never had any problem using it like this and never need a second hit. Filter is still going strong after a few grams of spice through it over the course of a year.

I was going to use the spares as this thread was suggesting in the vape chamber (did not like the sound of using copper scrubber) but the method above worked so well I never bothered.

starway6
#36 Posted : 11/7/2013 1:18:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This sounds great .good info!...can i use this disk in an electric vaporizer?
Gibran2...Where can i buy these disks..posibly a hardware store?..or some other store in USA?

starway6
#37 Posted : 11/15/2013 12:58:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I found out that these ceramic discs were used also with the ..[silver surfer vape].. as well as [life saber vape]
The company that sells the ..[silver surfer vaporizer]..was only 100 miles away from my town in Colorado Springs..
Was going to order some discs.. but found a local head shop uptown had some discs on hand for their SSVs..and i got three discs quickly for the same 5 dollars each price they off for online..
Also I found some of my crystals had turned to goo.. but worked well with the discs!
All you need to do with crystal goo or full spectrum goo is spred it onto the top of a disc pressing it down into the ceramic pores and it stays in place..
I did this without heating the disc..and it worked fine!
Thought i would share,..

acacian
#38 Posted : 11/19/2013 6:20:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gibran.. the link that you posted for the site that sells the discs doesn't seem to work? the only i can find are the flavoured discs

gibran2
#39 Posted : 11/19/2013 7:10:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

acacian wrote:
Gibran.. the link that you posted for the site that sells the discs doesn't seem to work? the only i can find are the flavoured discs

The old link seems to be invalid.

Here's a new link:

http://lifesabervaporize...ceramic-flavor-disc.html

(They are called "flavor discs", but they aren't "flavored".) Wink
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Glitch76
#40 Posted : 11/20/2013 10:19:21 AM

Perception = reality

I'm am so thankful gibran2 for you posting this. I recently was able to get my hands on all the necessary supplies for Q21Q21's tek and successfully yield a nice amount of spice. Needless to say I've got enough stuff to visit hyperspace for a very very long time. My biggest concern though was finding a reliable way to vaping the crystals in my GVG. After reading this post I ordered five and I can attest to how amazing this method is. Usually I only need one good hit to blast off.

This is most certainly my go to method of choice now. Thank you so much for sharing! Big grin
Love and Light

PREV1234NEXT»