We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Iboga and Ibogaine Options

'Coatl
#41 Posted : 4/17/2009 8:22:30 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Small doses of Iboga are stimulant-like.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Phlux-
#42 Posted : 4/17/2009 9:10:52 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

Voacanga africana - contains precursors
Tabernaemontana species - lots of spp around - do any contain ibogaine in the same form as iboga root ?
Madagascar Periwinkle - are you serious - this is the first iv heard of it containing iboga like alkaloids ??? thought it contained tropane alkaloids and made your hair fall out ?
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

69ron
#43 Posted : 4/17/2009 10:04:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is Voacanga africana at all useful? SWIM has this herb but never tried it because of all the reports of it causing stomach pain, chest pain, etc.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Phlux-
#44 Posted : 4/17/2009 11:46:46 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

swim tried 2 times - cant recall the amounts now but it was something like 50 seeds first time and like 90 or so second time - no negative fx were felt at all. fx were present but not intense enough. just above placebo kinda haha. but present. - i think using it as a precursor is its best use.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

'Coatl
#45 Posted : 4/17/2009 5:46:56 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
Is Voacanga africana at all useful?

Not in it's raw form unless you like getting sick, but it contains Ibogaine and I was thinking you chemistry guy could figure out how to seperate the Ibogaine from the other compounds!

www.shaman-australis.com has Iboga plants and seeds (I suggest you get a plant as seeds can be difficult to grow). He ships to the U.S.A and Europe without problems.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

PREV123