We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Breakthrough with eyes open? Options

smokeydaze
#41 Posted : 5/1/2009 6:51:08 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

SPO UPDATE!

So, its the afternoon. I pack up a little cone to enjoy the sun breeze. It was at this moment I had an SPO breakthrough. My walls which are usually WHITE, were BLUE. Like aqua blue. Heaps of other SPO anomaly's but that was the most memorable.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Espiridion
#42 Posted : 5/1/2009 2:03:11 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Bitchin'
It's been awhile since I journeyed, but have been experimenting with a.colubrina seeds.
They must be on the weak side because 4-5 toasted give only slight visuals and a good bit of side effects.

I will be trypping tonight, so expect a post.

later

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Faust
#43 Posted : 5/1/2009 5:38:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:
idtravlr wrote:
The "other side" comes to me with my eyes open, rather me going to it. Does that make sense? I know it sounds crazy... I honestly believe that if one has not gone deep enough to bring hyperspace into the world around them (eye's open) then one is really missing out on some incredible magic.

Gotta admit, you make a pretty compelling argument.

Or a highly confusing one, say it simply, so we can all understand without intellectual pitfalls.
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" - Sir Isaac Newton

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

idtravlr
#44 Posted : 5/3/2009 1:14:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Faust wrote:
Uncle Knucles wrote:
idtravlr wrote:
The "other side" comes to me with my eyes open, rather me going to it. Does that make sense? I know it sounds crazy... I honestly believe that if one has not gone deep enough to bring hyperspace into the world around them (eye's open) then one is really missing out on some incredible magic.

Gotta admit, you make a pretty compelling argument.

Or a highly confusing one, say it simply, so we can all understand without intellectual pitfalls.

Faust - Sorry if that statement was confusing, that was not my intention, but as you know everything about the spice-world is very difficult to explain in every day terms. All I was trying to say is that eyes-open breakthroughs are very different in that the entities inhabit your normal every day world because it's the only medium they have to use when the traveler's eyes are open. They don't have the canvas of darkness to manifest their existence and messages, so they use the objects in the room and the space around the traveler as their medium. Objects like tables and chairs and dressers become personified by the entities. I'm sure almost everyone here can relate to this via the experience of as you are starting to trip while still hitting the pipe, the pipe begins to come to life, and "talk to you" and "send you messages". The other of half of the OE experience is the manifestation of beings and objects in thin air. Again, I have trouble describing this but it's kind of like a cartoon Cirque du Soleil happening in the room right before your eyes.
Does anyone else understand what I'm describing here, or am I just a complete loon? Confused
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

smokeydaze
#45 Posted : 5/3/2009 2:11:46 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

No of course I know exactly what your getting at. I've only recently started closing my eyes, couple of hundred times before that I always had them open. Eyes open is allot more full on than closed in my opinion.

Fatcat
#46 Posted : 5/3/2009 11:19:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The first time I had the courage to take a decent dose for some reason I forced myself to keep my eyes open. I guess it was because I was afraid of what I would see if they were closed. It was an extremely hectic trip of which I barely remember. Apparently I said 'I feel like I'm dying' in an very calm and happy voice over and over through out the trip (which I thought was very interesting). Now when I blast off my eyes are always closed. There's just too much going on when you're eyes are open
By allowing this message to pass through your cornea, into your retina, you accept it as is and agree to my disclaimer regarding my posts that they are a complete falsification by doing so freeing me of all liability, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental that may arise from the instillation of this post in your memory bank.

wake and bacon
#47 Posted : 5/4/2009 1:20:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Eyes open pales in comparison to eyes closed (on lower doses, mind you) in my experience. To me, it's about as 'full on' as it gets. Complete immersion! Awareness of body, but not location. What location? Laughing
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

idtravlr
#48 Posted : 5/4/2009 9:00:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wake and bacon wrote:
Eyes open pales in comparison to eyes closed (on lower doses, mind you) in my experience. To me, it's about as 'full on' as it gets. Complete immersion! Awareness of body, but not location. What location? Laughing

Oh, absolutely. On lower doses you really don't get much at all with EO... But and EO breakthrough can be one hell of a powerful experience, leaving deep footprints in your mind and soul. I'm not promoting one over the other however. I find OE and CE breakthroughs to each have their own special deliverable.
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

idtravlr
#49 Posted : 5/4/2009 9:04:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, and BTW Wake and Bacon - I completely dig your avatar pic! Pure bliss captured in a computer generated piece of art. Spectacular!

-Terence McKenna

Contact
#50 Posted : 5/4/2009 10:17:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend is pretty new to the hyperspace... had about 4 breakthroughs until now, although he owns an ammount of spice that would blow the whole city away....

He prefers to go "slowly" into hyperspace. He normally trips with one of his friends, and when the evening starts, they first share small ammounts in a bong. like 20-30 mg which they smoke together. They do this for about half an hour, to "set" on. Having nice OE visuals, having laughter, getting the right "set" to breakthrough.

After that, they take one high dosage one after another (so one can be a sitter for the other) for a CE breakthrough.

Even though my friend is still new to all this, he finds it really amusing, to set on with lower dosages on Open Eyes until the final breakthrough with closed eyes. Makes it almost a little bit ritual like, prolongues the "state of doing the spice" and gets you a very very long happy-phase after.
There is more than we can see with our eyes open

smokeydaze
#51 Posted : 5/4/2009 10:20:21 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

We do it the same way but close eyes for small one and eyes open for big one/s there after..

SWIMfriend
#52 Posted : 5/6/2009 4:29:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This has been an AMAZING THREAD! ...

It'll probably one day form a book in a new bible...

PREV123