We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Iboga Eyedrops Experience Options

embracethevoid
#21 Posted : 4/15/2013 9:27:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This schooling is ironic considering OP started off by telling everyone how he dropped some magical rootbark straight into his eyeballs Laughing

Not to take away from anything at all, I just found this somewhat hilarious.

Now Trips, what could you say about the impurities in nootropic substances like Noopept or Piracetam? Noopept being active at like 5mg upwards or probably less implies it is the ideal eyedropped nootropic (perhaps with some NGF in the mix). Do you think it would be a wise idea to make Noopept eye drops? What about Eyeahuasca, just straight up dropping spice+harmala extract all up in there?

I think that different ROAs tingle different nerves first before others thereby inducing a qualitatively different character of experience even after taking account of the metabolic rate/path differences between given ROAs. I mean you describe Iboga eyedrops as a thorougly "IN body experience", could you comment on whether this is a subjectively different experience from say the proportionately equivalent oral dose, after taking into consideration differences between ROA?

Oral dosing always hits the "little brain in the gut" first IME. Then it spreads upwards. But eyedrops seem like they'd hit the brain first and foremost and the gut would be further downstream. The gut-brain experience does tell you a lot about an impending experience. When you have a heroic dose sitting cushty in your stomach it tends to provoke a sense of OOOOOH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH BOY OH BOY but you don't really get that privilege vaping spice. It knocks you out before you even see it coming.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

joedirt
#22 Posted : 4/15/2013 9:47:01 PM

Not I

embracethevoid wrote:
This schooling is ironic considering OP started off by telling everyone how he dropped some magical rootbark straight into his eyeballs Laughing

Good point! lol
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Trips
#23 Posted : 4/15/2013 10:42:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nature is welcome in my eye. Smile Pleased

I used the shamanistic doctrine of signatures to determine that "eyeBoga" clearly belongs in my eye. Obviously.

Having experimented with many Nootropics, I felt them to all be pretty detrimental to the kind of mindset I'm working on maintaining. Additionally, I don't think it is WISE to put ANYTHING into your eye.

I was just bored. haha.

Trips
#24 Posted : 4/15/2013 10:44:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

And it was totally different qualitatively from an equivalent dose orally. Oral use detaches me from my awareness of reality. Even in little doses, it pushes me further from my body. This made me HYPERAWARE of my body in a way that oral use could not.

PREV12