We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Vaporgenie vs Vapocane vs Eagle Bong vs the machine ?? Options

kyuss
#21 Posted : 3/30/2013 7:08:39 PM
Born to hula

i have been sizing up the vapocane for sometime now,
it looks like a great vaporizer for bud or DMT, might have to dish out the money and get one

the 'Glass Vacuum Hose Adapter' also looks good, kinda reminds me of a sparkplug.
if i can find it via google ill have to check this out too

looking forward to more reviews or the vapocane/vapocane B

03:18:30 ‹InMotion› dearest prime minister why have you forsaken orange peel juice

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

100thApe
#22 Posted : 4/2/2013 3:49:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello!

Great thread, I will def try out my own machine some day.. However, I am gathering info in my quest for best vape option for herbs aswell as mj, changa and spice (with different tubes ofc).

--> Has any one had experience with the silver surfer vaporizer?

Thanks!!

The hundredth monkey effect is a supposed phenomenon in which a behavior or thought spreads rapidly from one group to all related groups once a critical number of initiates is reached.¨

By generalization it means the instantaneous spreading of an idea or ability to the remainder of a population once a certain portion of that population has heard of the new idea or learned the new ability by some unknown process currently beyond the scope of science.

Silly(c)One
#23 Posted : 4/3/2013 1:21:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a DaBuddahVaporizer (brother of the SSV) and while it's great for weed, I can't see the practicality for DMT.

I'd say, just try it if you have one, but don't do buy one for DMT... If you're ready to cash out that kind of money, you'd be much better off with the Sherlock GVG, of course, my dear Watson Pleased

dakkapel
#24 Posted : 4/3/2013 9:30:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I smoked last weekend for the first time. I tried it twice. I only got a high feeling with some colors. I used 30mg. Used a torch. I put like 3 or 4 screens in the head of the pipe. Then put the spice on it and on top rvs steelwool. I don't see burned spice. But I see condensed spice at the sides and in the screens. Maybe a substantial amount got condensed in the screens?

dakkapel attached the following image(s):
pipe.jpg (120kb) downloaded 279 time(s).
pipe2.jpg (577kb) downloaded 274 time(s).
"All is knowing."

Silly(c)One
#25 Posted : 4/7/2013 7:10:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Indeed, spice likes to run away from heat.
To minimize the problem you could tighten your wool a bit more, and heat it before applying the spice, which should then melt in it.

And of course, practice makes perfect.
It took me a few tries to properly break through... You'll get there Pleased

PREV12