We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
This Thread Options

entheogenadvocate
#41 Posted : 3/22/2013 11:57:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
Someone is standing at the foot of the greatest dam ever built by man-kind on a clear and sunny day.

It towers before them rising seemingly endlessly into the sky.

They look up.

They look down at their Velcro shoes and kick some gravel.
The sound reflects off of the massive wall before them and it's the only thing that can be heard down here.
Sometimes a news caster can be heard whispering through the pipes every so often. It's never good news.

Everything around them is concrete and created.
It's no surprise they're out of touch with all that is real.
That's pretty much a prerequisite for any clone working the site.

A crack begins to form and moves like lightning toward the top.
A new yet primal fear begins to rise within.
Before he can even make the decision to run or decide where he would even run to the flood gates have been breached.
The sheer power of the water pummeling him is enough to make him think he is going to die.
And he almost does.
Black out.

He wakes up coughing up water and takes a look around coming to in a haze of deep hyperventilated breathing.
Here by the river the fruit trees grow and there are deer stopping by to drink from it too. They look over at him in hesitant understanding.
Destroy to recreate has never made more sense.
No turning back.

Do it now.

This is mind blowing, House. Thank you for this. It is filling me with good vibes that I will be redirecting into the pot of Chacruna that is currently being reduced on my stove. Big grin
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pihuechenyi
#42 Posted : 3/23/2013 12:55:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok House - first time in months and I hope you are happy. Started off with some changa and cool alien CEV's, like snakes of light over a starship. I realised there was only one conclusion and it was my newly extracted crystal in my GVG.

A strange blancmange being rippled beside me in whatever world I was in and I only realised the ecstasy of it when I opened my eyes. I feel like I have taken a bath in love and cannot wait to share that love with my sleeping girlfriend when she wakes tomorrow.

What on earth was I scared of?Love

Oh...and I am loving this thread!

Gowpen
#43 Posted : 3/28/2013 5:48:27 AM

If you don't make mistakes, you are doing it wrong

۩ wrote:

I am dead serious:
Users of DMT must not succumb to hoarders syndrome!

OK so you've extracted spice, you've passed the right of passage. Excellent. You purified it too, right?
You've gone through your honeymoon and all that jazz.
Now it sits in a dark corner of a drawer. Your sacred little hyperkey. You await the call like some kind of rogue lover.
She's not calling, bro.
You speak of it enigmatically and people are simultaneously attracted and repelled in fear.
Or maybe you don't speak about it at all.
Have you buried it in the past?
Mastered it at long last?

What's keeping you from showering in the light?

What reasons could eclipse the obvious vitality that ensues from becoming this?

What good does DMT do sitting in a dark drawer?

Guilty as charged. I so do this......!! (Have done)..... Moar will be smoalked
One can never cross the ocean without the Courage to lose sight of the shore

۩
#44 Posted : 3/30/2013 12:32:08 AM

Here we are watching the zephyr that we have become go down in flames and all we can do is say I love you. You are the anti-gravitational ocean that would mycoremediate our toxic souls mid-air. We are burning. We ice the broken spirit in hyperspace. We speak in the shadows afraid to be seen by the filters and the bots with fake names and politics. We can only do so much and it isn't nearly enough but it's all that we have. We laugh in the light just because we can. Am I missing something? Has this already played its role behind us as we descend and are just absorbing echos from the long lost source? Is it going to bloom again or be eradicated?

Mr.Peabody
#45 Posted : 3/30/2013 6:03:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How do you do that? I'm dumbfounded. I'm in awe of you, good sir.
Be an adult only when necessary.

۩
#46 Posted : 5/22/2013 11:03:46 AM

Fear was like a fire that escaped from the stained glass lantern of the hearts tremulant cathedral. It made it seem like it was lighting the way, but it was burning everything we had left.

cyb
#47 Posted : 5/22/2013 12:02:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Bones
#48 Posted : 5/15/2014 5:03:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
Fear was like a fire that escaped from the stained glass lantern of the hearts tremulant cathedral. It made it seem like it was lighting the way, but it was burning everything we had left.

Wow, I really like that. I'm going to carry that into my experience tomorrow (oral caapi extract plus vaporized freebase DMT).

Cufko
#49 Posted : 6/27/2014 12:21:27 PM

Researcher

I like you guys Very happy

Just wanna say 1 single thing though: don't rush it. Don't rush anything.

Peace
In knowledge, there is power

Koornut
#50 Posted : 8/11/2015 5:28:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bump

۩ wrote:
Nice one Soothsayer. I see the thread is working as planned. I am rubbing my palms together at the notion.

I am dead serious:
Users of DMT must not succumb to hoarders syndrome!

OK so you've extracted spice, you've passed the right of passage. Excellent. You purified it too, right?
Now it sits in a dark corner of a drawer. Your sacred little hyperkey. You await the call like some kind of rogue lover.
She's not calling, bro.
You speak of it enigmatically and people are simultaneously attracted and repelled in fear.

I am not convinced, people.
The world is not doing enough DMT.
The quota is being missed by a long shot.

I believe it is our responsibility that once we've reached our own apex of understanding there's only two things left-
and that's making sure every seeker within our reach has the means to make this happen themselves whatever that entails,
and making sure that we really, truly, remember. And remember- there are some things that just can not be remembered, only experienced.
Responsibility is a rhythm, not an event. The further we stray from the source and rely on memory the higher the chance of corruption.

Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

Another
#51 Posted : 8/2/2016 6:56:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I really, really like this thread!
Yes oh yes we should all get back to basics- do moar DMT!!
Don't believe everything you think.

dragonrider
#52 Posted : 8/4/2016 11:06:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

daedaloops wrote:
How dare you? How dare you so blatantly tell people to take this mind-ALTERING substance called DMT? It's the most horrible thing that can ever happen to anyone. What gives you the right to command people to lose their innocence and destroy their lives? You mental pervert, parasitic seed planter, mass producing insanity, eh? What gives you the right to TALK about ANYTHING at ALL?

Thank you so much for this thread. This needs to be said, it needs to be talked about, the people are ready. Everyone needs to experience this mind-BLOWING thing called DMT, and they need to experience it NOW because there's no better time and there never will be a better time. It's the best damn experience that can happen to anyone, it will WAKE you UP and make you aware of all the beauty around you all the time. Everyone needs to rise up from the fog, it's so crystal clear and colorful up here. I salute you and your much needed enthusiasm my good sir.

Goddamn you hippies with your self-importance and your agendas. I'm sick and tired of hearing about souls and gods and dimensions and aliens and all that CRAP. This is exactly why I can't come here anymore, it was making too much sense. NONSENSE. It turned sour, everywhere I look I see INSANITY, INSANITY, INSANITY, poetry, INSANITY. Then when I check back again I see a thread like this.. Oh lord give me the strength. You little hipster cunts. Let's spread the word and turn everyone insane so that being sane won't be so mainstream anymore.

I love every single one of you. There are no ugly or stupid people, everyone is beautiful because everyone is unique. And here the beauty is expressed more than anywhere else because you all have seen the unimaginable, the patternless source that makes all patterns. I haven't had any time lately but I miss this place a lot, I miss the love that gets recycled here, from one person to the next, none of it gets wasted. I keep all the love I received from here in a wooden little chest next to my heart, like old souvenirs and photographs that make your knees weak.

What's the point, it's all too late now. DMT gave birth to the monster in my head. Communities like this unchained that monster. Blame, blame, blame, pointless like sending lightning bolts at the mirror. But I'm not the monster, it's not me, it just controls my helpless ragdoll body, it screams at me, controls my train of thought on every single trivial subject. "What a delicious steak." "Hmm, it's in front of me because someone killed an animal." "That animal evolved to that form on this planet." "This planet was formed in the chaos of the early universe." "The early universe came from the big bang." "The big bang came from-- ???? BANG BANG BANG BANG bzzzzzzzzt BANG BANG BANG bzrttrr .... NO SHUT UP, SHUT YOUR DIRTY LITTLE MONSTER MOUTH

This is the greatest adventure anyone could have hoped to be a part of and it just gets more exciting after you discover DMT, after you discover like-minded people. DMT unlocks the angelic choir in your head, and communities like this let you express it, in any way you want. I could never repay all of you for all the things I have learned and unlearned here, all I can say is thank you. There is no blame in here, no shame. Here nobody is insane. Because let's face it, we're all the same, we're all controlling these biomechanic agents that have sensory input and motoric output, while some mystical processing happens between those. Now, extend out your arm, and realize that you're CONTROLLING a THING and that you can do ANYTHING you WANT with it. Now get to it.

This is so fucking cool.

"Well, you know, that's just like eh, your opinion man"
The dude. 1998.

mexico-magico
#53 Posted : 10/29/2016 1:13:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
She's not calling, bro.

Wow!
Once again something I read here resonates deeply inside of me.
Thanks for this post now I remember the reason that brought me here for the first time.Love
Ometecuhtli
Omecihuatzin
Tlazocamatli
Ometeotl
Tepezcohuitl Hueypatli moyolotatzin

Voidmatrix
#54 Posted : 5/4/2022 10:43:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

A bump for those that need a push Twisted Evil

Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

fink
#55 Posted : 5/5/2022 12:32:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The young ones poke their heads under the curtain, partially lifting the veil for a glimpse into the darkened, foggy interior. Shapeless forms materialise in the corners. A momentary atmosphere arises in both young and old. Those hoping for a new avenue to salvation clumsily, cheerfully bump into the dormant forms. Inert. Snoring. Casually regarding the activity around them with one hooded eyelid open.

Acute converging tangents of those forging new pathways in their own adventure, enthusiastic, hopeful..tripping over the remnants of adventurers who have exhausted so many paths and only desire to rest a while. A memory of enthusiasm reignited, flickering in the hallways of the unexplainable.

Comforting waves of understanding. Infinite love and comprehension. All seeking the same thing at the base level. An escape from a reality that makes so little sense and certainly feels wrong on many levels despite the obvious beauty surrounding it. Discovery of a reality that makes even less sense and yet somehow feels wholesome and right.

A flow to believe in outside the increasingly individualistic and poluted main arteries. A microcosm nestled quietly in the smallest capillaries at the edge of the great body. Good. Peaceful. Deranged. Under threat at all times from those who would never understand. A uniting danger.

If only they knew. If only they could all see it for themselves. But they cannot. Only a few may know. We could never bring the whole messy lot of us to the party and expect the vibe to remain the same. No. Better they dont know. Better to have a comparison to push against. The ones who want to know will find a way or otherwise make themselves apparent. In the end...everyone will find out anyway.

The doors have been opened. The pathway highlighted for the intrepid who may discover it off their own initiative. The knowledge has been secured within the minds of many who can use the power wisely. The library, for now at least, available. The materials, for now at least, available. A great moment of freedom. For now, at least.

As the young mature the cycle will repeat. One day the clumsy footsteps will belong to a new generation. The places they all travel to will remain clandestine and the welcome will be genuine. The travellers may at times exhaust themselves but great care must be taken to not exhaust the patience of the hosts. A traveller with no place to be welcomed to might as well stay put.

The young ones quietly let the curtain fall into place once again. A faint murmur of approval from within. Come back soon and rest a while they say. Tell us where you have been. Tell us what you have seen.

I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Voidmatrix
#56 Posted : 2/22/2023 2:29:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

While I'm not sure I'll have time today, hopefully some others will Twisted Evil

Bump

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Pandora
#57 Posted : 7/22/2023 1:09:53 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

How did I just find this thread? Please take some time and read it from the beginning. It is literally Nexus buried treasure
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

~
#58 Posted : 11/24/2023 6:19:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A now middle aged man lay back on the little sofa bed, scrolling through an old thread, "this thread".

Memories of adventurous days of past momentarily spring back to seeming life. Times of furious determination and intensity. Times of pushing toward some kind of unknown truth, leaning hard on the unknown, disolving, shifting, remembering in some ways, forgetting in other ways.

Memories of a seeming heroes journey, feeling like nothing could stop "him",
until... the merciless utterly obvious truth slowly starts to rear it's head. Nothing CAN stop "him", and it will, forever, always, in every way possibly conceivable way, from any point of view in existence, if he keeps pushing. The end of everything. Not the kind of "end" that might have temporarily visited at times, from which later swiftly returning to a cozy imagined human body on an imagined earth in an imagined universe. No, this is The end of not only "him" but the world, all worlds, any and all kind of concievable structure, mental or not, the universe itself.
It becomes painfully obvious that really, there is nothing. Nothing at all.

Flickering broken up fragments of memories seep back to the The now middle aged man in the sofa bed. Memories of sheer panic and disarray, of scrambling after something to hold on to, anything, running away from eternal void that had been so fiercely pursued, as the gravity and imagined distance between it and anything/everything else was drawing closer.

The now middle aged man in the sofa bed drew the blanket up over his chest and exhaled, people were driving to work, running around like ants, the sun would soon come up, he needed some sleep, some true rest.

~
#59 Posted : 11/24/2023 6:55:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

PREV123