We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
iv dmt Options

jackstraw11
#41 Posted : 4/13/2009 4:32:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

really? damn, that doesn't sound appealing at all. thanks for the info. but were able to breakthrough sniffing it? the other aspects of it aside, did it roll you over the edge?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jorkest
#42 Posted : 4/13/2009 5:37:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

no SWIM wasnt able to even get very good visuals at all...and he never wants to try it again...it was rather awful...its easier and much nicer if you just eat a bunch of dmt with maoi's..that will do the trick
it's a sound

MalargueZiggy
#43 Posted : 4/15/2009 11:04:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jackstraw11 wrote:
smoking it, sniffing it, shooting it, what the fuck is the difference? the end result is you're still putting the drug into your bloodstream. period. i really don't buy the argument that dmt isn't meant to be shot or that it is overkill to have to slam it and you should be getting enough out of it by smoking it

Hey Jack, for me the way you put a drug into your system is very important because it's about the overall experience of consuming it, rather than the end result. Let's take the example of Ganja.

I read a while ago about a journalist who was injected with thc and had a severe psychotic episode. If you take your attitude above, then this was a perfectly legitimate way to use weed, but imo as an experiment it completely misses the point of using weed.

Part of my experience of smoking weed is rolling it, producing something with care and attention that I then smoke. It's a ritual if you like. If me and my friends starting injecting thc it would be a completely experience for all of us.

The same can be said of many different drugs, and is particularly true of entheogens. The ritualistic element of ayahuasca is incredibly important to it. I, and many others, share our thoughts with our brews, we sing and talk to them and connect with them.

Now, you can claim that once you've extracted a chemical then you remove the possibility for ritual from it - pure dmt is very far removed from an ayahuasca ceremony, so why not inject it?

Well, because (again imo), you can't escape how you do it being part of the point. I would include methodology in the psychological precautions that should be taken with all psychedelics. The other two being set and setting.

I am very attached to my pipe, she has a name. As stupid as it might sound to some, I'd be upset if she was broken. She is the key to the experience for me. For you the same may be true of your needles, and that's your perogative.
"Language is a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes for bears to dance to, while all the time we long to move the stars to pity." - Flaubert

I do not engage in or condone illegal activities. Most of what I write is on behalf of people I've bumped into, usually several years ago and in countries where the things I mention are legal.

PREV123