We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT
DMT Influence in Architecture? Options

John Smith
#41 Posted : 2/19/2013 11:20:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wiglo wrote:
John Smith wrote:
This one reminds me very close of my own experiences.

Edit: Nexus image uploading compression dulls the colors quite a bit.

Re-upload:

Whoa! Where is this from? Do you know the source? This is pretty incredible and also very much like what I see as well, as I am sure many do.

anrchy, thanks for sharing those 360s! It's interesting that you chose 3 different parts of the world, yet that sacred geometry still persists.

It's a light festival in belgium.

http://www.huffingtonpos...hent-2012_n_1245311.html

INFORMATION
No input signal

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

wiglo
#42 Posted : 2/19/2013 11:40:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

John Smith wrote:
wiglo wrote:
John Smith wrote:
This one reminds me very close of my own experiences.

Edit: Nexus image uploading compression dulls the colors quite a bit.

Re-upload:

Whoa! Where is this from? Do you know the source? This is pretty incredible and also very much like what I see as well, as I am sure many do.

anrchy, thanks for sharing those 360s! It's interesting that you chose 3 different parts of the world, yet that sacred geometry still persists.

It's a light festival in belgium.

http://www.huffingtonpos...hent-2012_n_1245311.html

Wow that is an amazing sight with the 55k LED. Thanks for clarifying. Ok so after a bit of googling:

http://curious-places.bl...zano-reggello-italy.html

And here are some more images of the Italian Castle:

wiglo attached the following image(s):
_ILA0692copia.jpg (829kb) downloaded 501 time(s).
2010-04-30 - sammezzan0 (2).jpg (588kb) downloaded 498 time(s).
DSC_0019copia.jpg (464kb) downloaded 500 time(s).
DSCN1294.JPG (442kb) downloaded 494 time(s).

wiglo
#43 Posted : 2/20/2013 1:17:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

anrchy
#44 Posted : 2/20/2013 2:00:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wiglo wrote:

Now is that the same place as the pictures we've posted with the same exact designs?

Post 14 https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=430784#post430784

Edit: nm ya it's the same place
Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

lobo
#45 Posted : 2/22/2013 12:36:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wiglo wrote:

Amazing... a beatiful place to take ayahuasca... Shocked

Global
#46 Posted : 2/22/2013 2:09:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

lobo wrote:
wiglo wrote:

I think of all these places, I'd most like to take ayahuasca at il castello di sammezzano....let's face it though, I'd like to take ayahuasca at all these places.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

wiglo
#47 Posted : 2/22/2013 5:17:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
lobo wrote:
wiglo wrote:

I think of all these places, I'd most like to take ayahuasca at il castello di sammezzano....let's face it though, I'd like to take ayahuasca at all these places.

You might be able to do that actually... they are turning this place into a hotel/apartment complex with a golf course. I don't necessarily agree with that, but at least it won't be reduced to rubble. Le sigh.

wiglo
#48 Posted : 2/22/2013 5:31:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In response to your posts about partaking of Ayahuasca or DMT in these wonderful places...

I for one at least see a lot of this thematic architecture and patterns in hyperspace. Even my first time when I had NO idea what DMT was AT ALL. I had done entheogens so I thought I'd had seen everything. Boy oh boy. That DMT room I found myself in... just like the architecture I see here in this thread.

I can't really imagine how it would be to go under either with Ayahuasca or DMT, see the same kinds of things I see around me before I go under, while I'm under and when I awaken from it. I feel it's something I need to do.

SKA
#49 Posted : 2/22/2013 8:18:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Look at this short doc about an amazing Kinetic artist. It'll be worth your 10 minutes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dehXioMIKg0

Can you imagine if you'd take those waving planes and cover them in silk & paint amazing
colorfull, geometric paterns such as those depicted in this topic...

You could then make temples with geometric walls & ceilings that ripple & spiral
like disturbed watersurfaces. A temple like that should be VERY reminiscent of
DMT hyperspace: The geometry in combination with the waving & transforming...

I wouldn't be surprised if this artist smoalked some spice. And if not, he certainly should.
He would undoubtedly be inspired to build a Kinetic, geometric temple.

wiglo
#50 Posted : 2/22/2013 10:37:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SKA wrote:
Look at this short doc about an amazing Kinetic artist. It'll be worth your 10 minutes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dehXioMIKg0

Can you imagine if you'd take those waving planes and cover them in silk & paint amazing
colorfull, geometric paterns such as those depicted in this topic...

You could then make temples with geometric walls & ceilings that ripple & spiral
like disturbed watersurfaces. A temple like that should be VERY reminiscent of
DMT hyperspace: The geometry in combination with the waving & transforming...

I wouldn't be surprised if this artist smoalked some spice. And if not, he certainly should.
He would undoubtedly be inspired to build a Kinetic, geometric temple.

Excellent! Thank you for sharing!

Botanical Bliss
#51 Posted : 2/22/2013 11:02:25 PM

SeeingFacesInManyPlaces

WOW! These places are beautiful! Now I have a nice collection of beautiful psychedelic buildings saved on my computer. Very happy Funny how I was going thru this thread listening to Shpongle's "A New Way to Say Horray," as there is a part in the song with a sample of Terence saying "The walls are crawling with geometric hallucinations." It was so perfect for this thread haha. I didn't even plan for that to happen when I played that song
[center]Sophia's Light

In darkest night, when lights are dim, and all in sight seems sad and grim,
I find you there, your arms surround me, your spirit fills me and it grounds me.
I look to you, Lady of Truth, most ancient One, yet eternal youth,to keep me safe, protect my heart,and with the wisdom you impart, fill up my empty mind and soul,so that, my Lover, you can make whole, all that was broken in this day โ€“and that is what I ask and pray.

cyb
#52 Posted : 2/25/2013 10:59:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Stumbled across this one today:

"The Peacock Room Castello di Sammezzano in Reggello, Tuscany, Italy"

cyb attached the following image(s):
The Peacock Room Castello di Sammezzano in Reggello, Tuscany, Italy.jpg (189kb) downloaded 382 time(s).
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

wiglo
#53 Posted : 2/25/2013 4:07:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

More of the Peacock Room.
7262128794_9b469902f6_z.jpg (302kb) downloaded 368 time(s).
7220174508_61e0d53b46_b.jpg (736kb) downloaded 363 time(s).
262405115758869781_bmlga0xw_f.jpg (258kb) downloaded 369 time(s).
peacock2.jpg (431kb) downloaded 367 time(s).

wiglo
#54 Posted : 5/6/2013 1:26:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Friends, found this on imgur today along with this!

src: http://imgur.com/gallery/pnP5IYH

pnP5IYH.jpg (439kb) downloaded 343 time(s).

wiglo
#55 Posted : 5/6/2013 1:54:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

and here's the full film Baraka - a non-narrative film exploring the kaleidoscopic commonality in the world.

โ—‹
#56 Posted : 5/6/2013 3:31:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Wiglo. Some awesome pictures there. Especially that short clip of the Shah Cheragh. Strikingly familiar Pleased

much love,
tat

wiglo
#57 Posted : 5/6/2013 4:27:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:
Wiglo. Some awesome pictures there. Especially that short clip of the Shah Cheragh. Strikingly familiar Pleased

much love,
tat

Thanks! It's bananas! Unbelievable Persian architecture that is as close to DMT in waking reality. I'll keep posting here as I find new images, I'm glad you're enjoying them as much as I am.

voyaj
#58 Posted : 5/6/2013 6:16:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This thread is funny to me.

After a breakthrough of DMT I noticed a lot of changes in my perception of sleep.

I began embracing this and one night I woke up in a lucid dream.

I was in an apartment of an ex girlfriends house. Her roommate was leaving.
I knew her. My mind thought it knew where I was so it began scanning
through neighborhoods I may have lived in. I was flying above neighborhoods,
weaving in and out. I eventually found my way back to this house, confirmed
that no I had never been to this house or neighborhood before.

The girl was still leaving, I was asleep on the bed, there were two beds in the room.
When she left another girl entered. She told me to stop sleeping, I might be a pervert
I have no idea but this is what happened, she sat at the other bed and then put her
hand on my leg and then you know what. When she put her hand on you know what, it
was like I consciously/physically grabbed her and WHAM. I went straight into her
and it turned into fractal tunnels. It is almost like out minds are lined with spirits.
I grabbed ahold of this lady that turned into a fractal flying machine and it was
trying to get me off, as if it never anticipated that a person could wake up in a lucid
dream and just grab it and hold on for dear life. It was pulling impossible maneuvers,
fractals and geometry everywhere and I had the feeling that I was losing grip becasue
whatever it turned into was flying really fast.

Eventually, I pulled enough strength the be the one in command. And I started flying.
I flew through a bunch of geometry and then into an Iranian Coliseum. I flew directly through the
wall until a little kid inside saw me and asked, "How are you doing that?" and then the dream stopped.

It was so amazing that I still remember it.

wiglo
#59 Posted : 5/6/2013 3:16:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

voyaj wrote:
This thread is funny to me.

After a breakthrough of DMT I noticed a lot of changes in my perception of sleep.

I began embracing this and one night I woke up in a lucid dream.

I was in an apartment of an ex girlfriends house. Her roommate was leaving.
I knew her. My mind thought it knew where I was so it began scanning
through neighborhoods I may have lived in. I was flying above neighborhoods,
weaving in and out. I eventually found my way back to this house, confirmed
that no I had never been to this house or neighborhood before.

The girl was still leaving, I was asleep on the bed, there were two beds in the room.
When she left another girl entered. She told me to stop sleeping, I might be a pervert
I have no idea but this is what happened, she sat at the other bed and then put her
hand on my leg and then you know what. When she put her hand on you know what, it
was like I consciously/physically grabbed her and WHAM. I went straight into her
and it turned into fractal tunnels. It is almost like out minds are lined with spirits.
I grabbed ahold of this lady that turned into a fractal flying machine and it was
trying to get me off, as if it never anticipated that a person could wake up in a lucid
dream and just grab it and hold on for dear life. It was pulling impossible maneuvers,
fractals and geometry everywhere and I had the feeling that I was losing grip becasue
whatever it turned into was flying really fast.

Eventually, I pulled enough strength the be the one in command. And I started flying.
I flew through a bunch of geometry and then into an Iranian Coliseum. I flew directly through the
wall until a little kid inside saw me and asked, "How are you doing that?" and then the dream stopped.

It was so amazing that I still remember it.

DMT infused dreams (not that it might actually be DMT as it's not yet "proven" but I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. I started recently having more and more of these types of dreams, where they feel a lot like a DMT trip, except infused with waking reality WHILE you're dreaming.

I had a dream where I was in some house I had never been before, but it was certainly mine. Two women walked in, one an old lady from my childhood who I have no yet forgiven for her misdirections and I kicked her out of my house. I am sure she is not part of the living anymore. The younger woman stayed and asked me to walk into my art studio (which I don't have yet) and handed me this rag doll. I didn't look at it but asked her, "What's this?"

She replied with "let me ask you, and think deeply... have you come in contact with this person?" and she took my hand that was holding the rag doll and turned it towards my view so that I could look at her face. As soon as I caught the glimpse of her, I immediately knew exactly what she was talking about and it blew my mind. Even though now, in waking reality I have an "idea" of what this doll represented, I looked at her bewildered and in an instant, I flew INTO her mind, at DMT speed with the fractals and tunnels. I found myself floating in to the air, trying to rip free of whatever that doll had infused me with (it was a frightening truth). I felt myself fighting for control, the fractals running around me like DMT except NOT like DMT. At some moment I believe I gave up, which is very unlike my character and I woke up.

I'd never had a dream like that. I've had lucid dreams and such for most of my life, but nothing like this. So Voyaj, I think I know EXACTLY what you're talking about and the intense emotions that came with it. Thanks for sharing man, it seems we've resonated on this!

arcanum
#60 Posted : 8/8/2013 4:02:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

*Merged*

Stumbled across this:https://www.prote.in/feed/2012/08/the-russian-pavillion
has a hyperspace feel to it ( for me anyway).

PREV12345NEXT