We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
CZ-74 Questions Options

Jin
#21 Posted : 3/23/2013 5:07:15 PM

yes

thanks guys , the info is simply awesome ,

i am still a little lazy when it comes to this however i am very interested to create something new for the sake of creativity without any sophisticated lab equipment as i am not really that educated and can hurt myself that way

so mushrooms fed on melatonin is perfect ,

also recently what i discovered is serotonin never crosses the blood-brain barrier , its in the brain and gut , yet it never crosses the blood brain barrier that is why L-trytophan and 5htp is required

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin (jump to the biosysnthesis section their is something interesting about Aspergillus niger and Psilocybe coprophila, could this be used to our advantage )

what baffles me is how are psychadelics which have serotonin in their structure are able to do this , long since i've heard psychadelics cross the blood-brain-barrier because they are similar to compounds such as serotonin however if serotinin cant , how can psychadelics do it ?

if this is true then serotonin in the history of human race has never crossed the blood brain barrier what if we could help it do that , by feeding serotinin to mushrooms and getting some kinda new supermolecule 4 HO serotonin / 4 PO serotonin
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

benzyme
#22 Posted : 3/23/2013 7:14:02 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

it depends on which molecules the protein transporters are willing to transport, or which molecules will readily diffuse across phospholipid bilayers. generally, these molecules are uncharged, and amphipathic (they have both polar and nonpolar functional groups..orientation of those groups is also relevant).
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Loveall
#23 Posted : 9/7/2018 9:58:29 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Just wanted to give a word of caution on these types of threads/experiments.

Be careful with 5-OH substituted tryptamines in a mushroom substrate (yopo/bufo, 5-HTP, serotonin if you have that, etc). You could make a 4,5-OH substitued tryptamine and some of these are neurotoxic (here is one example).

It could also be that nothing bad happens, I don't really know.

Until we know more, I would proceed with caution.

Thanks and take care all.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

PREV12