We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Why are we being operated on? Options

dmtskywalker
#1 Posted : 2/14/2013 5:48:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey this never happened to me but i keep reading report after report of people waking up on like an operating table with entities probing or operating on them. I wonder why? what do you think is perhaps their agenda?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

slug
#2 Posted : 2/14/2013 6:02:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have experienced this a couple of times. But of course I can't be sure, But it feels like they are doing something with my brain and body. I can feel when they touch inside myself. When having a trip like this I try to focus and lie perfectly still so they can work undisturbed. And I try to appreciate it as much as I can. Like if they really are healing me.

I can't say what they have done so far, probably nothing. But the experience itself is so incredible that It don't really matter if it's all just in my imagination

I have no idea why they are doing it, but I believe their reasons and intentions are good.

Afterwards I feel great about it and I see it as a blessing.

All I know is that I want to know more!

dmtskywalker
#3 Posted : 2/14/2013 6:12:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow thats crazy, i think i would freak out if that happened to me. You say you felt them how did it feel during and after?

universecannon
#4 Posted : 2/14/2013 6:24:33 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

well it might be several things..sometimes it seems to happen in a negative context, but usually its a positive one. The message i seem to get from these is that it has to do with healing/growth

one night i was smoking changa on top of a nice amount of caapi tea while in meditation. As the third trip came on, I was hit with an insanely heavy body load, i've had it before but this was as if i'd suddenly gained a hundred pounds or had been placed on a planet with 10x as much gravity. Funny how it wasn't there the first two time i'd smoked

Anyways, there was some fear with this, and insecurity. The weight in me rose although it was not like my other 'kundalini' experiences. The heavy load eventually was entirely contained just behind my eyes, and i couldn't help but let them flicker uncontrollably as if they were about to explode from the pressure. Then i saw a familiar being slide into my mindspace, and reach a hand into my head at the center of the pressure, then literally pull the entire weight out of the front of my forehead. The pressure was replaced with euphoria and a warm glow with a gentle pressure in my head. It felt incredible and was very healing. It was like a blockage was released or something, i don't friggin know. But now when i meditate, especially on psychedelics, if i focus on that area, that familiar warm pressure is there

another time it was like these beings were moving at the speed of a fast-forwarding movie, and were taking these square files out of my head, running away, then coming back and replacing them with different ones. It didn't seem to do much though really, although it was years ago so my memory of it is hazy. I just remember feeling like a big filing cabinet in an alien dimension

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

slug
#5 Posted : 2/14/2013 6:33:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dmtskywalker wrote:
wow thats crazy, i think i would freak out if that happened to me. You say you felt them how did it feel during and after?

It all feels so right and pure that I have no worries about it.
But it's a really weird feeling. Like getting a needle into you besides that it don't hurt. And then the spot gets warm. But after the trip I feel just like normal in those areas that they have been touching. One time they "operated" in my lower back and it felt really uplifting at the moment. The operating or what I can call it, took about a minute each time.

But it's not like I was lying on a operating table in a room, atleast not as far as I could see. I don't think these entities/beings need one. Not one that looks like ours anyway.

I don't tell this to my friends since they will think that I am crazy. And maybe I am.

dmtskywalker
#6 Posted : 2/14/2013 6:42:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fascinating. Your and Universecannon's reports support the idea perhaps their kinna angelic healing entities that actually care for us and want to heal. In these contexts being operated on sounds like a very good thing Smile

universecannon
#7 Posted : 2/14/2013 7:23:27 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

i have no idea what 'they' are. they might be hyperdimensional beings, aliens, spirits, an aspect of our 'self' (whatever that means!), a wierd projected anthropomorphisism of internal mental processes with an alien twist, none of the above, all of the above, a little bit a both, or something else entirely

Skepticism is healthy... I try not to believe anything but its hard to not have some big suspicions at this point with it. If i had to guess, it seems to me like the imagination itself remains incredibly hard to explain unless its tapping into some sort of underlying field or non-local probability matrix of some sort (lets not get into quantum mechanics again lol). And on dmt, one metaphor for explaining it would be that its just strengthening and amplifying that latent mode of being; bringing that fractal hyperdimensional imaginatrix, where everything is everywhere, into conscious experience.

So in that sense it really could be all of the above and more...in a sense. but then again i'm batshit crazy Big grin

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

MomentOfTruth
#8 Posted : 2/14/2013 8:12:55 PM

Astro-Travellin

I have experienced only one slightly negative experience like this. A couple days prior my good friend had received a laceration/rash/mark type thing on his stomach after being mentally/physically probed by reptilians. Strangely the rash/mark that was inscribed on his stomach looked exactly like the constellation DRAGO and was gone by the end of the same evening. Talk about WEIRD/WILD stuff.... Astro-physical Manifestations?? Hmm...

Anyways a couple days later I had a little underground dwelling troll-type entity whip out a pair of scalpels on me that was 30 times the size of his body and start coming after me with them. I sort of blinked him away and opened my eyes before he could harvest any organs though
Coinci-Transcendentalism

twofourtwo
#9 Posted : 2/14/2013 8:27:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The last time I took mushrooms I was lying on the floor, unable to make sense of what was happening, I only recall a lot of déja vu experiences and curiously, a lot of brain zaps (the sensation of an electric shock in your brain. It doesn't hurt but it's accompanied by an incredibly loud bang, it's a really strange sensation).

I don't recall any entities (but my trips haven't been very visual lately), but afterwards, when I was able to stand up again and conceptually grasp my surroundings, I felt very 'energetically balanced' for want of a less vague term, and I had the distinct feeling that someone had been doing something very beneficial to me (and my brain), and I thanked 'them' aloud for it.

MomentOfTruth wrote:
I sort of blinked him away and opened my eyes before he could harvest any organs though

Sounds like a sane thing to do Big grin

Mr.Peabody
#10 Posted : 2/14/2013 10:30:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If these things are really happening in some other dimension or place, maybe they are studying. They may be gathering information on how we live, what goes on in our heads, studying our society. Maybe they even harvest our dreams! Maybe there's a galactic trade in dreams. (Some of these ideas can be credited to Carl Sagan)

If the experiences are a manifestation of the mind, it could also be connected to a certain archetype of "being healed" or going to the doctor.

I've never had it happen to me, but I don't know how I'd react. I have noticed that it seems to be a recurring theme.
Be an adult only when necessary.

osake
#11 Posted : 2/15/2013 1:59:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've experienced this once. I found myself in what looked like an alien hospital of some sort and they were several small entities doing things with me, and I was hooked up to several complex machines, and in the room they was alot happening, they were loads of complex boo-mechanical things floating there. At the time I would regularly have breathing troubles(but later on found out it was just an illusion for the most part). It felt like i was a patient they were trying to heal and that they were telling me to relax, calm down, they are here to help.

Personally I think it's all some sort of an experiment being run by several hyper-dimensional organizations, some of which have good intentions, neutral intentions and bad intentions. lol weird part is I don't really believe in all this hyper-dimensional stuff I think for the most part it's all in your head but i've had so many weird ineffable experiences that i'd by lieing if I said a part of me doesn't believe there really are other dimensions out there.

paix
#12 Posted : 2/16/2013 3:21:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had an experience similar to this, but mine was kind of scary, though strangely seductive.

In my relatively few experiences I've not "seen" any entities that I can remember. When I had the being operated on experience the beings I felt/saw were almost a vortex of muted, burnt kind of colors. It was triangle shaped and where the colors changed the lines were very crisp. The triangles seemed to suck into the center, which was a black triangle. (If you've ever seen the music video for The White Stripes "Seven Nation Army-kind of like that but with more colors"Pleased I had the feel of being pinned down like a frog in a science experiment and lay helpless, spread eagle and vulnerable. I don't remember seeing myself at all, but felt very intruded on at my deepest level. I was "told" that this is how it is for everyone. That we are all experiments for "them" to study. That there was no way to escape it, so to just give in. I was really scared, but tried to force myself to surrender into the whole experience. When I did I felt their surprise. After the surrendering I had a strange sense of the whole thing feeling good on a "not anything I can do about it, so might as well enjoy it" level. Came out of this experience shaken and a little scared, but it got me to ponder a number of things.

What this may be signifying in my life- Does my 9 to 5 keep me from surrendering, but the seductive pull of security and full filling the status quo keep me locked into something that I don't like?

Are we all just experiments for these beings?

Infectedstyle
#13 Posted : 2/16/2013 4:49:18 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

I DO NOT FUCKING TRUST,.... lost my trust in psilocybine... can't explain. i trust people. but... some creepy shit going on. if there's some kind of battle for control going on. i do not want some parasitic compound INSIDE my neurofeedback. i'd much rather smoke DMT. atleast that is endegenous.

aliens operating on my, alas. sure thing. but not some creepy fucking parasite like mushrooms. all they do is EAT. they never do anything else.

just my feelings. bad trip kind of thing. take it with a grain of salt. me and my friends got a lot closer in those moments doing mushrooms.

infinitynlove
#14 Posted : 2/16/2013 4:57:13 AM

Mushroom Explorer

universecannon wrote:
well it might be several things..sometimes it seems to happen in a negative context, but usually its a positive one. The message i seem to get from these is that it has to do with healing/growth

one night i was smoking changa on top of a nice amount of caapi tea while in meditation. As the third trip came on, I was hit with an insanely heavy body load, i've had it before but this was as if i'd suddenly gained a hundred pounds or had been placed on a planet with 10x as much gravity. Funny how it wasn't there the first two time i'd smoked

Anyways, there was some fear with this, and insecurity. The weight in me rose although it was not like my other 'kundalini' experiences. The heavy load eventually was entirely contained just behind my eyes, and i couldn't help but let them flicker uncontrollably as if they were about to explode from the pressure. Then i saw a familiar being slide into my mindspace, and reach a hand into my head at the center of the pressure, then literally pull the entire weight out of the front of my forehead. The pressure was replaced with euphoria and a warm glow with a gentle pressure in my head. It felt incredible and was very healing. It was like a blockage was released or something, i don't friggin know. But now when i meditate, especially on psychedelics, if i focus on that area, that familiar warm pressure is there

another time it was like these beings were moving at the speed of a fast-forwarding movie, and were taking these square files out of my head, running away, then coming back and replacing them with different ones. It didn't seem to do much though really, although it was years ago so my memory of it is hazy. I just remember feeling like a big filing cabinet in an alien dimension

Thats amazing uc, meditation and dmt feel so natural!

I love meditating on shrooms, once i took only about 1.5 grams, started meditating then i saw the sun come towards me, then as i focused on it, i heard ot crack and then saw it crack open and trillions of entities flew at me and in me! I was so in awe I opened my eyes and was like wow!

Meditation + shroom n dmt rocks!
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

BUDDHA BEEF
#15 Posted : 2/16/2013 5:51:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

infinitynlove wrote:

I love meditating on shrooms, once i took only about 1.5 grams, started meditating then i saw the sun come towards me, then as i focused on it, i heard ot crack and then saw it crack open and trillions of entities flew at me and in me! I was so in awe I opened my eyes and was like wow!

iv just got some salvia so may try.....

meditation + salvia + dmt + (mabey nos - as I have heard this is a good combo) = rocks....lol Twisted Evil

hixidom
#16 Posted : 2/16/2013 6:23:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

When I experience this, I feel as though my brain is being operated on from behind. I feel as though a mechanic is tweaking my soul. The experience is like waking up and realizing you're a brain in a vat that is being experimented on, then you go back to sleep.
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

infinitynlove
#17 Posted : 2/16/2013 8:32:00 AM

Mushroom Explorer

BUDDHA BEEF wrote:
infinitynlove wrote:

iv just got some salvia so may try.....

meditation + salvia + dmt + (mabey nos - as I have heard this is a good combo) = rocks....lol Twisted Evil

hi

I would leave out the nos my friend, I find it makes me loose my focus.

the rest should be good to go, best meditate first, get in the zone, then take your combo, then carry on meditating

happy flying hehe.

peace
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

highRvibratoryfreq
#18 Posted : 2/16/2013 9:47:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

only happened to me once.. after smoking fb and it felt like someone was operating on my brain, but it was digital like the files on a comuter accessing rearranging deleting, it was a positive experience, i could feel it and see it happening to me. like a conciousness defrag..

imPsimon
#19 Posted : 2/16/2013 4:17:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Many people have read strassmans book in which he gives dmt to people in a hospital setting.
A lot of his volunteers feel like they are being operated on (most likely due to being strapped to machines in a hospital etc) by entities if I'm not remembering incorrectly.
So it can be that people expect to be "operated on" when smoking dmt.

During sleep paralysis a lot of people experience like being watched, holding them down etc.
That's how sleep paralysis makes me feel.

Might have something to do with being mindfully aware with limited to no real motor control?

Orion
#20 Posted : 2/16/2013 6:17:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I advise to not take an experience under the influence of a powerful hallucinogen as an actual event taking place outside of your own brain. That said however, I myself have felt operated on whilst under the influence of DMT, and shortly after I felt as if I were being mocked by other entities, as if I were an unwelcome guest in THEIR territory. The twisty- eyed goblin masked fellow who sits on the kitchen counter drinking from his bottle of hyperspace brew simply watches as laughs as his not so very nice friends spill insubstantial liquids on some poor traveler who just had a silver spire stuck down his throat. If this was real I will be having some harsh words with these things next time we meet.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

12NEXT