We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
Non toxic food safe extraction of mescaline using d-limonene (orange oil) Options

psychosisdoses
#41 Posted : 3/24/2009 2:12:13 AM

Derek

dear lord! i want to eat some but i got work in the morning grrrrrr
maybe ill just eat 75mgs with my morning coffee Very happy.... in all likely hood this will happen
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

69ron
#42 Posted : 3/24/2009 4:32:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

YES, do it! 75 mg is very nice with coffee. Coffee and low doses of mescaline really go well together. It will put you in a pleasant and euphoric social mood for many hours.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Dorge
#43 Posted : 3/24/2009 4:47:54 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

GOES EVEN BETTER WITH YERBA MATTE'!
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

psychosisdoses
#44 Posted : 3/24/2009 5:13:13 AM

Derek

now that iv scraped it into a pile of goo heh losing untold amounts to the surfaces of my razor and knife i can see i got roughly 2 grams

as soon as possible i will start freash with another 100 grams and follow to a T

i cant wait to experiment with my goo Very happy
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

69ron
#45 Posted : 3/24/2009 6:07:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The drying stage is the biggest hassle because it takes a long time to completely dry. If you use hydrochloric acid instead of vinegar, the drying stage is a little better, but it still takes a long time.

In SWIM’s food dehydrator at 155 F after 1 day, it looks dry, but is not and needs to be scraped up and dried for another day.

Try drying it a little further. Usually after scraping it up, it's still found to be a little sticky, and further drying helps a lot. For some reason it’s hard to dry it completely without scraping it up. It’s as if some of the water is getting trapped and scraping it up and drying again helps release it.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

psychosisdoses
#46 Posted : 3/24/2009 11:18:45 AM

Derek

69ron wrote:
The drying stage is the biggest hassle because it takes a long time to completely dry. If you use hydrochloric acid instead of vinegar, the drying stage is a little better, but it still takes a long time.

In SWIM’s food dehydrator at 155 F after 1 day, it looks dry, but is not and needs to be scraped up and dried for another day.

Try drying it a little further. Usually after scraping it up, it's still found to be a little sticky, and further drying helps a lot. For some reason it’s hard to dry it completely without scraping it up. It’s as if some of the water is getting trapped and scraping it up and drying again helps release it.

the glob i scraped together last night did seem harder this morning

ate a nice lil ball of it Shocked

maybe help me through my day

psychosisdoses
#47 Posted : 3/24/2009 4:13:43 PM

Derek

FANNNNNNTASSSSTIC!!!!!!!

Very happy

75 mg produced no visuals but strong stimulation... happiness... energy....
full of life... overwhelming tingling all over your body happy... still going STRONG

i am tempted to eat another 50mgs but i still need to go back to work for another 5 hours and it feels like im still coming up so i dunno if i will

i have tried alot of "drugs" and ill be damn if this isnt the best feeling iv gotten from one yet... like... the worlds okay you know despite the negativity that surrounds me in my day to day life i can look to the sky amidst it all and smile to myself...

if your considering taking an antidepressant... refrain... just eat some mescaline hahaha

69ron
#48 Posted : 3/24/2009 6:49:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think pure mescaline at low doses is probably one of the best and safest all natural anti-depressants out there. Many different long term studies performed on Native Americans that use Peyote regularly have shown long term high dose mescaline use to be without any negative effects at all. It’s been shown to be much healthier than regular alcohol use.

One of the things I think that really separates mescaline from a lot of the other psychedelics like LSD and psilocybin is that it’s got a social enhancement element to it. On low doses of mescaline one feels much more like interacting with other people than they normally would. It really opens people up socially. You feel euphoric, energetic, and as though everything is "just as it should be", as if life is perfect just as it is. It’s a feeling of contentment and joy with things. This is contrary to the effects of LSD, which tends to make you excited, and feel like something new and unknown is about to happen, instead of feeling that everything is "just as it should be”, you tend to feel more anxious with butterflies in the stomach, as if you’re about to go on stage and talk to 10 thousand people. With mescaline it’s like “we’re all one big happy family” and you feel more at ease with people. It’s quite a big contrast I think. I’m not sure if I’m explaining it well enough. With mescaline, there’s warmth to it, there’s heart to it. If you hug someone on mescaline, it can be a much deeper experience than a normal hug might be. It’s like it opens your heart up, but in a protected way, because you don’t feel very vulnerable at all. It has all the hallmarks of a good anti-depressant at low doses.

Jorkest
#49 Posted : 3/24/2009 7:20:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

that would be quite something..to go to your doctor...and be..."doc..im depressed..and the doc would be like...oh ok..heres a prescription for mescaline" ....SWEEEET
it's a sound

psychosisdoses
#50 Posted : 3/24/2009 9:08:09 PM

Derek

EXACTLY.... for real though i havent been this happy in a long long time
you dont feel "drugged" you feel right.... i think this weekend ill try a higher dose wheres a good place to start 3mg/kg? that would be 225mg for me

69ron
#51 Posted : 3/25/2009 12:44:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM weighs about twice what his brother weighs and yet his brother needs twice as much as SWIM. So body weight has little to do with individual responses.

When SWIM weighed much less (he used to weight lift, bicycle ride, and do a bunch of other fitness stuff all the time) many years ago, his sensitivity to hallucinogens was the same as it is now. He weighs quite a bit more now, but still only needs tiny doses compared to people half his weight.

Go for around 200 mg. Most people find 200 mg to be quite trippy but not too intense. 300 mg is a heavy dose for some people.

If you’re like SWIM, during the peak you’ll have tons of energy. Its good if you plan some sort of physical exercise, dancing, or some sport activity during the peak. Dancing can be a very magical experience during the peak.

psychosisdoses
#52 Posted : 3/25/2009 12:58:46 AM

Derek

69ron wrote:
SWIM weighs about twice what his brother weighs and yet his brother needs twice as much as SWIM. So body weight has little to do with individual responses.

When SWIM weighed much less (he used to weight lift, bicycle ride, and do a bunch of other fitness stuff all the time) many years ago, his sensitivity to hallucinogens was the same as it is now. He weighs quite a bit more now, but still only needs tiny doses compared to people half his weight.

Go for around 200 mg. Most people find 200 mg to be quite trippy but not too intense. 300 mg is a heavy dose for some people.

If you’re like SWIM, during the peak you’ll have tons of energy. Its good if you plan some sort of physical exercise, dancing, or some sport activity during the peak. Dancing can be a very magical experience during the peak.

i will be going hiking
200mgs was the plan

at the moment i still feel Very happy Very happy Very happy
i did end up taking a 75mg booster at lunch (150mgs in two doses seperated by 5 hours) its been 14 hours since first dose Shocked and im zinging harder then ever Shocked Shocked
not that im complaining lol its fuckin wonderful my body feels like a fountion spraying waves of positive energy, light visuals that at the moment i cant describe .... simply glowing i already love mescaline

once again as i cant express it enough thank you for SWIY's guidance what seemed daunting before was a walk in the park i feel blessed to of gleaned this knowledge

i got two weeks off Very happy finally!!! and what perfect timing Smile

I CANT STOP SMILING!!! Smile

Dorge
#53 Posted : 3/25/2009 1:43:41 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

your right ron... it works in a much different way then tryptamines... tryptamines are more focused inward, and because of that they lend more towards emotional sensitivity to external situations... phenethylamines are more extroverted... they work off of adrenaline ( norepinephrine) where as tryptamiens work dirrectly on serratonin...

its interesting to SWIM, new research into depression has shown that antidepressents have to work off of both norepinephrine and seratonin... though some peoples chemical imbalances are more one than the other...
When SWIM discovered the phenethylamines my life changed... the bad trips SWIM had on tryptamines where gone... and the lessons SWIM learned from them SWIM was able to intigrate into how SWIM lived his life... which SWIM thinks the phenethylanimes are really good for.

SWIM used to study with a san pedro curandero... and there used to be this ceremony that he would do called the long dance with san pedro. it was a synergy of both north and south american traditions... dancing with achuma in a circle from suck till dawn was probably the most amazing thing there is... the ceremony really helped me and quite a few other people.

SWIM preffers mescaline and 2cs to anything else...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Jorkest
#54 Posted : 3/25/2009 3:43:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has had lots of experience with the 2c's...and has to say that so far mescaline is far kinder...the 2c's made SWIM dumb
it's a sound

VisualDistortion
#55 Posted : 3/25/2009 10:32:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM personally felt that 2c-b was wonderful in it's own right. This is wonderful, until SWIM found this site he had given up on mescaline. Now he hopes to do an extract this week.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

TheNtt
#56 Posted : 3/25/2009 5:35:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What kind of food dehydrator does SWIY recommend?

mapp
#57 Posted : 3/25/2009 5:36:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM might consider doing this as his first extraction ever but isn't clear about a few things.

He has no dehydrator or heater, but he has a fan and oven...?

Does he need one of those extraction contraptions as in psychosisdoses' pictures, to separate the vinegar from the d-limonene?

He is confused about the repeating steps. Does he evaporate/heat the vinegar completely from step 5 before mixing in another 25ml vinegar to the d-limonene 2-3 times? Or does he add these consectutive pulls to the previous pull before heating?

After heating that "batch", he's to repeat steps 2-6 again for more batches? When filtering the d-limoene through a coffee filter, it leaves the calcium hydroxide intact with the dried cactus..? No need to add it again with water and mix?
Does SWIM leave this initial mix in the fridgerator while the previous extraction is heating? Confused

69ron
#58 Posted : 3/25/2009 5:55:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TheNtt wrote:
What kind of food dehydrator does SWIY recommend?

I highly recommend only Excalibur dehydrators. They are THE BEST you can get for the home at a reasonable price. Their design is far superior to all other dehydrators I’ve used. Because of the tray system they utilize, you can dehydrate really large items so you're not as limited by what you can put into them. For example, a large Pyrex pan would not fit into a normal stacked food dehydrator, but would easily fit into an Excalibur because the trays are removable. You can take out all the trays and then you have a really huge area for dehydrating large items.

This is the model I own. It's the 3500 with a 10 year warranty. It's worth every penny. There's a cheaper model available, but it doesn't have a 10 year warranty. The 3500 uses commercial grade internal parts that are built to last a long time.
69ron attached the following image(s):
41_2500%20white%20background.jpg (11kb) downloaded 1,621 time(s).
EXC3500B.jpg (20kb) downloaded 1,629 time(s).

69ron
#59 Posted : 3/25/2009 6:17:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mapp wrote:
SWIM might consider doing this as his first extraction ever but isn't clear about a few things.

He has no dehydrator or heater, but he has a fan and oven...?

That’s good enough. A food dehydrator is just more convenient and faster.

mapp wrote:
Does he need one of those extraction contraptions as in psychosisdoses' pictures, to separate the vinegar from the d-limonene?

That’s a separatory funnel. It isn’t needed. You can just decant the d-limonene to remove it from the vinegar because it floats on top of the vinegar.

mapp wrote:
He is confused about the repeating steps. Does he evaporate/heat the vinegar completely from step 5 before mixing in another 25ml vinegar to the d-limonene 2-3 times? Or does he add these consectutive pulls to the previous pull before heating?

Either way. It doesn’t matter.

mapp wrote:
After heating that "batch", he's to repeat steps 2-6 again for more batches?

The only important thing is that the vinegar is collected as separated batches, and new vinegar is used for each batch. The drying of all the vinegar pulls can happen as one large batch.

mapp wrote:
When filtering the d-limoene through a coffee filter, it leaves the calcium hydroxide intact with the dried cactus..? No need to add it again with water and mix?

99% of the cactus mix stays stuck in the container and doesn’t pour off. Almost nothing comes out when you pour off the d-limonene. There will be a few tiny pieces of cactus, a few grains of calcium, etc. You pour the d-limonene through a coffee filter just to remove those few tiny pieces. So, no, there’s no need to add any more water or calcium hydroxide, in fact that would be counterproductive.

mapp wrote:
Does SWIM leave this initial mix in the fridgerator while the previous extraction is heating? Confused

No. Store at room temperature while it’s soaking in d-limonene. The calcium hydroxide in the mix makes it way too alkaline for any bacteria to grow in it, and the d-limonene present also prevents bacteria from forming in the mix.

The final vinegar solution is also preserved. Nothing can grow in vinegar because it’s too acidic. To speed things up, you can boil most of the vinegar down at a low boil and then after it’s down to about 50 ml or so, switch to evaporating it at lower temperatures. Do not boil it down to a thick syrup, it will burn.

psychosisdoses
#60 Posted : 3/26/2009 2:31:30 PM

Derek

today i am starting my second extraction
i decided to do a pictorial to give people an idea of what to expect

Step 1- weigh 100 grams cactus powder and 25 grams calcium hydroxide (i used a tuperware container) shake container to throughly mix powders and pour mixed powder into 1000ml mesuaring cup. move about powder with a spoon to be sure powders are mixed throughly. add 300ml water and mix with spoon being sure to mix all together. continue mixing for 5 mins to be sure its all mixed well. consistency should be that of thick cookie dough.

(will update as i go)
psychosisdoses attached the following image(s):
step1.jpg (49kb) downloaded 1,262 time(s).

PREV12345NEXT»