We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV101112
Pure white mescaline HCl from cactus using d-limonene (orange oil) Options

Dn588
#221 Posted : 8/6/2015 10:15:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks dg I got 1.5g so far from 200g of sP which is way better than my last 300-400mg from 200g sP NO SUPPLIER TALK!. I ended up only doing 1 hcl salting which yielded very little... Then after reading through the food grade vinegar tech I came across a post from 69Ron where he said that even after cleaning the mesc hcl with acetone and IPA his wife complained about him smelling like hydrochloric acid after he took some mesc hcl. That worried me a bit so I went the vinegar route which is extremely dirty but very active even at 40mg... From your experience is there any issue with left over hcl acid staying in the mesc hcl after cleaning it? I would like to get a cleaner end product but also don't like the idea of washing mesc acetate with MEK...
“Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering its a feather bed.”
(Terence McKenna)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dg
#222 Posted : 8/9/2015 5:27:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

Dn588 wrote:
Thanks dg I got 1.5g so far from 200g of sP which is way better than my last 300-400mg from 200g sP NO SUPPLIER TALK!. I ended up only doing 1 hcl salting which yielded very little... Then after reading through the food grade vinegar tech I came across a post from 69Ron where he said that even after cleaning the mesc hcl with acetone and IPA his wife complained about him smelling like hydrochloric acid after he took some mesc hcl. That worried me a bit so I went the vinegar route which is extremely dirty but very active even at 40mg... From your experience is there any issue with left over hcl acid staying in the mesc hcl after cleaning it? I would like to get a cleaner end product but also don't like the idea of washing mesc acetate with MEK...

shouldnt be at all active at 40mg, possible placebo?

a little extra hcl should oxidize rapidly and not have any issues taking it.
also, hcl is what is in your gut already a little bit of it will not hurt you

for a clean product try crashing mesc hcl out of mek (not washing with it)

V01D
#223 Posted : 8/10/2015 1:02:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mescaline Acetate is active at 45-50mg for me. It makes me feel really good like I'm on a low dose of amphetamines/MDx without the sharpness.

Dn588
#224 Posted : 8/21/2015 5:58:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The Acetate was Very active for me at 40mg. After 4 hours I had to just get out of my house and go for a walk to get rid of all that energy and felt very emotionally connected to everything/one around. My girlfriend had 400mg that same night and said it was better than her best LSD experience. i'm extremely sensative to psilocybin as well where 1-2g cubensis gives me a extremely powerful experience. I wasn't always like this though 2 years ago I had a few insanely rough journeys with mushrooms and one with Ayahuasca which made me take a 6 month break from everything and only a year later I felt semi-comfortable having a full experience again... It seems like the last few pulls yielded some completely inactive wax where at 300mg of the last salting my girlfriend didn't experience anything. DG i'm a bit scared of MEK, I tried to order some technical grade and the company seemed a bit suspicious asking me for lots of info e.g. address so I think i'll go the acetone/IPA route with HCL. Is there any reason to go the HCL route instead of Acetate? I just received 1kg of Peruvian torch from a friend so will start on that this weekend... From what i've read Torch acetate is almost indistinguishable from pure Mescaline where SP gives a more clouded experience?
“Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering its a feather bed.”
(Terence McKenna)

endlessness
#225 Posted : 8/21/2015 10:20:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

IME torch and pedro experience are just the same as extracted as well as synthetic mescaline.

Personally I like a lot extracting with fumaric acid salting, like FASA/FASI. Works great with mescaline, and you get a quite pure product that is easy to retrieve and very stable.

«PREV101112