CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Potentiation of mescaline with coffee Options
 
Shanghigher
#21 Posted : 7/10/2014 11:29:24 AM

Burning the locals, abusing the tourists, terrifying the help.


Posts: 273
Joined: 10-May-2014
Last visit: 28-Oct-2017
Location: United Kingdom
I didn't say it was nothing - half a gram definitely does the business!

That said, although those doses have also been taken by friends who had comparable experiences, I must add that I'm a massive bloke and the friends in question are hardly lacking in the height or weight department either.

I'm also prone to going for a higher dose as well. Definitely in for a penny, in for a pound type of person. This is why I don't drink anymore. I spoke to my dad about drinking recently, who's also sober, and we were talking about how quickly we'd go through the stuff. I said I'd drink a pint in the time it takes most to drink half of one. He said he did the same, and would often grab a shot or a half whilst he got up for another, drink it, go to the loo, come back, order another pint, and finish that before his fellow drinkers had even got through their first.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson
 

Trippy glass for trippy people.
 
soulfood
#22 Posted : 7/10/2014 5:03:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Posts: 4793
Joined: 08-Dec-2008
Last visit: 30-Oct-2020
Location: UK
Shanghigher wrote:


I'm also prone to going for a higher dose as well. Definitely in for a penny, in for a pound type of person. This is why I don't drink anymore. I spoke to my dad about drinking recently, who's also sober, and we were talking about how quickly we'd go through the stuff. I said I'd drink a pint in the time it takes most to drink half of one. He said he did the same, and would often grab a shot or a half whilst he got up for another, drink it, go to the loo, come back, order another pint, and finish that before his fellow drinkers had even got through their first.


Sounds familiar!

I have the problem of buying drinks for others too much because I finish first and can't wait for the next person to offer a round so... it'd be rude just to get myself a drink.

I'm not totally dry, but I limit myself to 1 day a week of drinking... unless the world cup's on like... now. My liver is looking forward to it being over.



I think mescaline more than most other substances seems to vary wildly. I'm on the higher side of the dosage spectrum and wouldn't think much of gobbling a gram, but I would never give that dose to someone else who didn't already understand their own tolerance.


A guy I know once gave me a gram of mephedrone in one sitting. Id been drinking obviously and have never had mephedrone before or since. Basically I felt really wrong for about 3 weeks and I didn't even know the dosage until I asked him about it. Thing is this guy's been hitting it a couple of times a week for years. He wasn't trying to stitch me up, it was just the culture he was used too. He apologised later but... yeah. Not nice.

Moral is be careful.

I pretty much pin-head test every substance I come into contact with now unless it was extracted by myself from known plant sources. I double up the quantity until I reach measurable mg's. This may seem like overkill, but I'm recovering from anxiety so... can't be too careful. I pretty much assume anything I am given could be LSD or dragonfly or sommink crazy potent.


 
HumbleTraveler
#23 Posted : 7/10/2014 8:31:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 635
Joined: 20-Sep-2013
Last visit: 31-May-2018
soulfood wrote:


I pretty much pin-head test every substance I come into contact with now unless it was extracted by myself from known plant sources. I double up the quantity until I reach measurable mg's. This may seem like overkill, but I'm recovering from anxiety so... can't be too careful. I pretty much assume anything I am given could be LSD or dragonfly or sommink crazy potent.




We're on the same boat haha. Im going to go ahead and split my 300 between my friend and I. If 150 a piece doesnt do much, then Ill up it to 200 next time I extract Smile When I do shrooms for the first time, whenever that may be, I plan on doing about 0.5 to 1g, see how I respond, and go from there.
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.


The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile
 
tatt
#24 Posted : 7/10/2014 9:58:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Posts: 4393
Joined: 17-Jan-2009
Last visit: 27-Oct-2020
Towards the original post. I've done coffee and mescaline nearly every time that i've taken mescaline, except for twice. Coffee definitely potentiates those energy rushes you get on mescaline, where you can't sit still and your legs are moving a million miles an hour. Then again, i've only had peruvian torch, so not sure on how it would potentiate others like pedro/bridg. I'll typically do a small cup of coffee - like 5-6oz.

As for dosage, i have to go with the camp that 500-600mg mescaline is fairly immersive/intense, but VERY manageable in terms of not spinning out, compared to say having an immersive experience on LSD, mushrooms, etc. There's an extremely strong empathic quality to the mescaline experience that even in higher dosages, stays right by your side, and helps keep the nasties at bay, at least ime.

When i did 610mg hcl, it was intense, but completely blissful and empathic. I know theres many variables, not just with the cacti/extracts/persons physiology/etc, but even with how they interpret/handle the experience..but - i think anybody thats versed in psychedelic/entheogenic substances wouldn't have much of an issue with those higher dosages, given they're in a natural setting, free of distraction, and are mentally stable/holding a good place in their life at that moment.

<3
 
Nathaniel
#25 Posted : 8/2/2014 10:46:48 AM

Nathaniel


Posts: 224
Joined: 29-Jul-2011
Last visit: 06-Nov-2019
Location: Floating in space
I hope you guys are drinking some good South American coffee when you do this Big grin



Does it make a difference if you drink coffee before or during the trip? Sorry if this was covered, I didn't read everything in the thread.
You are me and I am you, I'll always be with you...
 
HumbleTraveler
#26 Posted : 8/3/2014 6:29:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 635
Joined: 20-Sep-2013
Last visit: 31-May-2018
Tattvamasi wrote:
Towards the original post. I've done coffee and mescaline nearly every time that i've taken mescaline, except for twice. Coffee definitely potentiates those energy rushes you get on mescaline, where you can't sit still and your legs are moving a million miles an hour. Then again, i've only had peruvian torch, so not sure on how it would potentiate others like pedro/bridg. I'll typically do a small cup of coffee - like 5-6oz.

As for dosage, i have to go with the camp that 500-600mg mescaline is fairly immersive/intense, but VERY manageable in terms of not spinning out, compared to say having an immersive experience on LSD, mushrooms, etc. There's an extremely strong empathic quality to the mescaline experience that even in higher dosages, stays right by your side, and helps keep the nasties at bay, at least ime.

When i did 610mg hcl, it was intense, but completely blissful and empathic. I know theres many variables, not just with the cacti/extracts/persons physiology/etc, but even with how they interpret/handle the experience..but - i think anybody thats versed in psychedelic/entheogenic substances wouldn't have much of an issue with those higher dosages, given they're in a natural setting, free of distraction, and are mentally stable/holding a good place in their life at that moment.

<3


Would you say that 500-600mg of mescaline would be like 5+g of cubensis? Where you literally become parts of other objects and just have quite a rip of your ego? Or is it "softer"
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.


The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile
 
Shanghigher
#27 Posted : 8/4/2014 1:13:57 PM

Burning the locals, abusing the tourists, terrifying the help.


Posts: 273
Joined: 10-May-2014
Last visit: 28-Oct-2017
Location: United Kingdom
I'd say its a lot softer. Mescaline in general is a lot calmer than any other psychedelic I've encountered, a lot more like a trip on your terms rather than being pulled through wonderland whether you like it or not. Totally agree with Tattvamasi that it's very manageable, my mescaline experiences have ranged from low to pretty damn high dose, and I've never, in any of those experiences, had what I'd call a dark moment.

Apart from when I ate some balls of cactus at a muddy festival at the tail end of an acid trip. That got a little weird, but that was me being an idiot.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson
 
tatt
#28 Posted : 8/4/2014 3:01:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Posts: 4393
Joined: 17-Jan-2009
Last visit: 27-Oct-2020
HumbleTraveler wrote:
Tattvamasi wrote:
Towards the original post. I've done coffee and mescaline nearly every time that i've taken mescaline, except for twice. Coffee definitely potentiates those energy rushes you get on mescaline, where you can't sit still and your legs are moving a million miles an hour. Then again, i've only had peruvian torch, so not sure on how it would potentiate others like pedro/bridg. I'll typically do a small cup of coffee - like 5-6oz.

As for dosage, i have to go with the camp that 500-600mg mescaline is fairly immersive/intense, but VERY manageable in terms of not spinning out, compared to say having an immersive experience on LSD, mushrooms, etc. There's an extremely strong empathic quality to the mescaline experience that even in higher dosages, stays right by your side, and helps keep the nasties at bay, at least ime.

When i did 610mg hcl, it was intense, but completely blissful and empathic. I know theres many variables, not just with the cacti/extracts/persons physiology/etc, but even with how they interpret/handle the experience..but - i think anybody thats versed in psychedelic/entheogenic substances wouldn't have much of an issue with those higher dosages, given they're in a natural setting, free of distraction, and are mentally stable/holding a good place in their life at that moment.

<3


Would you say that 500-600mg of mescaline would be like 5+g of cubensis? Where you literally become parts of other objects and just have quite a rip of your ego? Or is it "softer"


Tbh, the mushroom experience is a whole nother' ballpark, ime. One's a tryptamine, and ones a phenethylamine, just a different range of effects from both, so really, it's extremely difficult to compare, ime, 500-600hcl to 5g cubes, as I would never eat 5g cubes lol, way too much for myself, where 2.5-3.5g is completely immersive for me, yet when I had ate 610 hcl, I certainly would have ate 100-200mg more if I had it - just goes to show that mescaline tends to have an intense empathic essence throughout, even at higher dosages, that sticks by, even in the dissolution stages, whereas mush 'can' have that, but more times than not, people spin out on mush or L and lose themselves quite easily due to the attributes of those two substances.

The 'becoming one with other objects/ego dissolution', ime, is much more easily brought about through mushrooms than mescaline, even higher dosages of mescaline. Don't get me wrong, mescaline CAN do that most definitely, but from the consensus of reports i've read and myself included, the 'ego shredding/melding with the physical world' tends to happen in the higher dosage spectrum of mescaline. And for as it being 'softer' - to many degrees it is, ime.

As I had said above, if you have prior experience with entheos, and have a good state of mind, good place in life currently, have a good environment, the realms of 400-500 aren't out of the question. Not saying that you should jump right into that, but if what I stated above applies, then those dosages aren't extremely drastic or anything like that. Erowids dosage vault is a great source too. But yeah, 200-250mg hcl, that would be a nice intro to paradise. Smile

It's a really beautiful experience, especially in the higher dosages, very manageable, and fields apart from most other entheos. Stands on it's own in my eyes.

<3
 
DrSeltsam
#29 Posted : 10/3/2017 2:04:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 92
Joined: 08-Oct-2016
Last visit: 19-Sep-2019
I have done extracted mescaline twice at a dose between 50, 70 mg (55 mg and 15 mg after 1.5 hours) and 80 mg. The doses were from the same extraction.

When I did the 70 mg I did half a can of an energy drink with it between 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours into the trip.

As set and setting were not the same the results are not easy to compare. I would say that the caffeine made the effects stronger but shorter. The energy boost was pretty strong in combination with the caffeine where 50 and 80 mg were pretty claiming.

Can anyone confirm this trend?
 
Elrik
#30 Posted : 10/3/2017 7:15:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 342
Joined: 19-Aug-2017
Last visit: 30-Oct-2020
I've only done this combo one time.
I combined a moderate dose of cactus tea with coffee, the latter taken at +2 hours if I remember right. I drank the coffee when I felt the cactus kicking in.
Since it wasnt pure mescaline its hard to say, but based on experiences with the same cactus it probably did make it slightly stronger as others here proposed. But the stimulation was really potent.
I was drinking coffee daily at that point so I didnt expect to get so heavily stimulated by the combination, it wasnt particularly pleasant as it was a jittery stimulation. Now that I am no longer a routine caffeine user I really dont think I'll repeat the experiment. At least not with anything but very low mescaline doses.
69ron wrote:
SWIM has not tried boosting the effects of mescaline at large doses of mescaline. I think that might be uncomfortable from too much stimulation.

Now I just save the coffee for the morning after, sometimes with an aspirin as those two synergize without making you feel like your being chased by an angry bobcat.
 
Mindlusion
#31 Posted : 10/6/2017 2:35:09 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Posts: 1327
Joined: 21-Jul-2010
Last visit: 27-Oct-2020
Location: the ancient cluster
this is the combo.

i like to put 80mg of sulfate shards in my espresso. Goes even better with cocoa.

the synergy is phenomenal at the lower dosages. Though I only like to have the coffee at the same time, not after taking the mescaline. But during I will eat cocoa.

Have not had the desire to do this at higher doses. It just isn't necessary, laughable to even consider. The coffee would be to the effect of comparing a ripples in a puddle to a tidal wave
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."
 
DrSeltsam
#32 Posted : 10/8/2017 5:55:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 92
Joined: 08-Oct-2016
Last visit: 19-Sep-2019
Mindlusion, what would you say is the characteristic of the synergy between mescaline and caffeine?

What could be a very nice combination could be theobromine together with mescaline. They both take around 2h to start acting but theobromine is a bit more euphoric to me than caffeine and less jittery.
 
Mindlusion
#33 Posted : 10/11/2017 9:03:14 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Posts: 1327
Joined: 21-Jul-2010
Last visit: 27-Oct-2020
Location: the ancient cluster
DrSeltsam wrote:
Mindlusion, what would you say is the characteristic of the synergy between mescaline and caffeine?

What could be a very nice combination could be theobromine together with mescaline. They both take around 2h to start acting but theobromine is a bit more euphoric to me than caffeine and less jittery.


Exactly as you have described. The synergy is just, they both are buzzing with energy, stimulating and euphoric. Cocoa indeed, is just more so. And like you described, i find it like that too, more euphoric, less jittery, more in the body.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."
 
CuriousSeeker
#34 Posted : 10/15/2017 3:55:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 83
Joined: 06-Feb-2011
Last visit: 26-Oct-2020
Location: Present in this moment.
Coffee does seem to help potentiate mescaline, definitely bringing it on earlier, but I find that the extra stomach irritation caused by coffee sometimes shortens the amount of time the cacti brew has in my system (i.e. leads to an earlier purge). The timing is tricky, taken with the cacti causes earlier, harder purging, but taking it later, after the cactus kicks in, has so far been impossible for me.
A scale is a wonderful thing. Everything else posted by CS is lunatic fiction.
 
Cactus Man
#35 Posted : 4/30/2018 5:13:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 554
Joined: 22-Apr-2018
Last visit: 09-Feb-2020
did have a cup or two of coffee my last time taking hcl and it did seem to boost the effects slightly. going to try using coffee as a potentiator when I dose again sometime.
 
DrSeltsam
#36 Posted : 5/25/2018 8:09:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 92
Joined: 08-Oct-2016
Last visit: 19-Sep-2019
I took 80 mg of mescaline hcl with 660 mg of chocamine plus (which contains both caffeine and theobromine). As I am very sensitive you might want to adjust the dose for you.

The effects were very mdma like. After the come up, which lasted about 2 hours and was not too present emotionally, I was very active, euphoric, and had the ability to look at traumatic events with a healthy distance. Just as with mdma, the problems were there but the drug protected a part of me to look at them and understand them better.

I wouldn't say the duration was longer than expected.

A combination I would recommend.
 
downwardsfromzero
#37 Posted : 5/25/2018 6:08:15 PM

No way ticket

Chemical expertSenior Member

Posts: 5093
Joined: 30-Aug-2008
Last visit: 26-Oct-2020
Location: square root of minus one
DrSeltsam wrote:
I took 80 mg of mescaline hcl with 660 mg of chocamine plus (which contains both caffeine and theobromine). As I am very sensitive you might want to adjust the dose for you.

The effects were very mdma like. After the come up, which lasted about 2 hours and was not too present emotionally, I was very active, euphoric, and had the ability to look at traumatic events with a healthy distance. Just as with mdma, the problems were there but the drug protected a part of me to look at them and understand them better.

I wouldn't say the duration was longer than expected.

A combination I would recommend.

Seems like this stuff would also do the trick:
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli
 
Cactus Man
#38 Posted : 4/20/2019 7:29:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 554
Joined: 22-Apr-2018
Last visit: 09-Feb-2020
Gonna try the mescaline and coffee combo next time I do some.

As far as people debating the actual effectiveness of X dose of mescaline, I can say from personal experience that 200-350mg of HCL is about the potency of one "hit" of good LSD.
 
Cactus Man
#39 Posted : 12/19/2019 4:09:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 554
Joined: 22-Apr-2018
Last visit: 09-Feb-2020
Today is the day friends! Me and a couple buddies are gonna have some strong coffee (with nutmeg and cinnamon) and shortly after dose 1/4g of mescaline hcl!

Will report back later on!!!

Cool
 
Grey Fox
#40 Posted : 12/19/2019 5:43:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 444
Joined: 14-Oct-2018
Last visit: 19-Oct-2020
Thumbs up
IT WAS ALL A DREAM
 
PREV123NEXT
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.055 seconds.