We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
I am 31 and wat is this? Options

Dark_Star
#21 Posted : 11/29/2012 5:07:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile Welcome to the Nexus! That was a great report. The first breakthrough is something else for sure. I mean they all are, but that is just like "Whhhaaaaattt?????"
“Was I a criminal? No. I was a good member of society. Only my society and the one making the laws are different.” - Owsley Stanley

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

nexalizer
#22 Posted : 11/29/2012 5:31:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loved your post, written in a funny-at-times and thoughtful matter. Even though these experiences are ineffable, you did a great job putting it in words!
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Jin
#23 Posted : 11/29/2012 9:03:30 PM

yes

sounds exactly like the first time i smoked some DMT
unbelievably strong isn't it , my socks were blown off as well

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

antrocles
#24 Posted : 2/2/2013 12:55:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well....what can be said that hasn't already? by the tone of your post, i had to chuckle to myself whilest blurting out, "yup...that's about it....".

DMT is not something anyone in this demention can UNDERstand. it's a tool to help us learn how to OVERstand and the first step is surrendering of judgement. you get that little trick mastered and the whole world transforms...

welcome to the most righteous community on the interwebs. you are now one who has 'seen'. life will never be the same. Pleased

with the deepest love and gratitude!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

MooshyPeaches
#25 Posted : 2/2/2013 1:15:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

great read! but seriously not a 10/10!?!? haha you have high standards buddy!

but what comes next with dmt? you've experienced it, do you take it again?

lobo
#26 Posted : 2/2/2013 5:09:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report!...you make contact!!!Shocked Thumbs up

DeMenTed
#27 Posted : 2/2/2013 5:31:48 PM

Barry

Are the 4d visons really impossible you can see representations of hypercubes on youtube. Isnt that what you seen? An impossible 4d thing represented in 3d like how we see in real life. does that make sense?

The Traveler
#28 Posted : 2/2/2013 7:03:42 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

antrocles wrote:
well....what can be said that hasn't already? by the tone of your post, i had to chuckle to myself whilest blurting out, "yup...that's about it....".

DMT is not something anyone in this demention can UNDERstand. it's a tool to help us learn how to OVERstand and the first step is surrendering of judgement. you get that little trick mastered and the whole world transforms...

welcome to the most righteous community on the interwebs. you are now one who has 'seen'. life will never be the same. Pleased

Nice to see you again ant. Smile

Kind regards,

The Traveler

a1pha
#29 Posted : 2/2/2013 7:16:09 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

antrocles wrote:

The Traveler wrote:
Nice to see you again ant. Smile

Indeed. Smile
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

spinCycle
#30 Posted : 2/2/2013 7:32:21 PM

Life is Art is Life

A fine description of that which cannot be described.

I give it a 9.5 out of 10. Very happy
Images of broken light,
Which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on...

*oneironaut*
#31 Posted : 2/3/2013 12:33:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Man you describe my two breakthroughs to a tee! Did you have the sense that you were being played with and dazzled by juvenile entities? I guess these would be the machine elves. It really did feel like I was being "shown" the things I was seeing, shown with intent.. but yet in a mischievous and almost mocking sort of way, like "here dumb dumb, check this out! Bzzzzzzzzzoooooowwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

It really is hard to even try and wrap your head around it! Welcome, you are in good company!
You can't do anything about yesterday, but you can do everything with tomorrow.

Everything I write on this forum is pure gibberish and fanciful nonsense!

Mel Angel
#32 Posted : 2/3/2013 3:05:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It was a good explantion. Like a baby terrence mckenna trip report.

RoGu3
#33 Posted : 2/3/2013 9:35:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful trip report definitely painted an image in my head very similar to my experience. After all we are all ONE. I am grateful to have experienced several DMT breakthroughs at the age of 21. It never stops blowing your mind
Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

MadPlanter
#34 Posted : 6/9/2014 12:31:51 PM

plant enthusiast

Yes loved this report! Sadly I don't think I've ever broken through. I have only tried DMT twice. Both times was amazing and the first time I came back and was like damn what just happened to me? Or did anything really just happen or am I just crazy? However I only saw very wickedly awesome visuals and mentally was told everything is as it should be so...just be! I don't think I really went as far as the majority of people here who have replied to this thread.

Maybe I was asking too much or expected too much. It didn't just end up in front of me like it did for some of you. I had been actively seeking to find it. Never found it...I eventually had some gifted in bark form and I had to extract it myself first. So all in all I put it in front of me after years of waiting. I was blown away by the intricate beauty but upon arrival back after the first go I was like that was cool but was that it? I know that can't be it. So that leaves me thinking I didn't really make it that far. Am I the only one who got less than expected? Second time wasn't anymore than the first. Will keep trying...

SKA
#35 Posted : 6/9/2014 2:26:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

od3 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I guess the reason I signed up here is because I really need to talk to someone who is experienced in this sort of thing. This isnt exactly something I can discuss with co-workers or the uninitiated.

I guess Ill introduce myself a bit. Im just a regular guy, I have a 9-5 working in an office (not totally as bad as it sounds) and I have lived in quite a few countries, and been to maybe 40 or so now. Im quite settled now, about to get married and I am honestly, totally chilled out and am always nice to everyone. Love dogs. All dogs. Amazing little creatures. Dogs are probably my favourite thing, after a honey badger or a chocolate milkshake.

I dont really do drugs anymore. Im old. (unless you count pot as a drug, which i only smoke now, every week or so. Used to smoke everyday for years) I first took acid about 15 years ago, and have experimented (a fair bit) with mushrooms and mescalin and a lot of other natural psychedelics. I sometimes go to bush parties and all that. Lots of smaller ones too. I thought I understood. I thought it all made sense. I thought I was A PSYCHEDELIC GOD!!!

Then...about 2 months ago, Just by chance, it ended up in my house, in a bong, in front of me. I didnt even have to leave the couch. That night, everything I thought I knew about a "true" psychedelic experience, and not just that, my view of reality as well, changed.

I dont know if this is the right section to discuss this in, but seeing as this place is called DMT-NEXUS and has loads of trippy artwork everywhere, I assume this is going to be OK. My apologies if it's not.

So, I hit this bong like it was my religion. I had read about DMT many times, and I thought I was pretty ready for whatever it was going to do to me.

How wrong was I. Before I could go back from my 2nd hit, the entire room infront of me collapsed like lego blocks, disassembling incredibly quickly and in an incredibly complex pattern that I could never describe. The blocks looked like they had symbols on them. Like an alien / mayan style hybrid of pictograms and symbols.

That was the first 3 seconds.

The force of the DMT knocks me back onto the couch and I close my eyes. What happened next, I have been struggling with for the last two months to even attempt to put into words. I felt a pop or rip when the force became too much and the next thing I was (no joke) in another univese. This wasnt like normal 3D universes. Everything was 4-dimensional. Have you guys ever seen a hypercube, or at least a representation of one (you cant see one in a 3D universe. Well, I could see it. And not just that. Everything was 4D dimensional. Impossible geometries. Things bending and folding into themselves (this this shit was as bright as day. The colours were all hyper-saturated and vivid). I was just lying there going: "OH...MY...GOD..", drooling out my mouth.

I have NEVER, EVER experienced anything like that. Or even close to that. The stuff I was seeing, was simply impossible. I was inside this massive sphere, made up of bright complex patterns. From my understanding. This "data sphere" is some kind of super advanced computer and I got the impression that this reality, or this dimension lays parallel to ours, but because we live in a 3D universe, we could never possibly perceive it.

Oh. And there are THINGS there. Like living things. They were watching me but not saying anything. They looked like almost your classic "grey" alien, but made out of bright lights and patterns. Its hard to explain. There were two of them.

At this point, I am almost having a seizure from the stuff I am now having to deal with. How is this even POSSIBLE!?!? The DMT universe may not be "techincally" real (according to science), but you better believe your a$$ the experience itself is VERY real.

Everything was moving so fast and everything was so complicated, that if i stared at something, I couldnt actually take it all in. Its as if I was limited by my brain to even perceive this stuff.

When I opened my eyes, it had been about 5 minutes. I opened them because I was like "EJECT!!ABORT MISSION!". It didnt really help. My visions pretty much again just disassembled in front of eyes. Infinite strings of Mayan Data code running though everything on this interconnected grid, that seemed to just run off into infinity at all angles at once.

I slowly came out of it and I was drained. It had been about 9 minutes or so? I got up and went outside away from my friends and just sat on the stairs with a cigarette, staring off into the darkness in silence for about 45 minutes. Dear God.

The intensity of the DMT I found for me (my first try), was impossible to "navigate". It was like being dunked by a massive wave in the ocean and you are tumbling in the water, not knowing which way is up or down.

There were times where I thought I might actually pee myself. Like really pee my pants. How anyone can speak casually about a DMT trip is beyond me. DMT kicked my balls off. Its not like anything in this universe. Its like experiencing another dimension (as in, spacial dimension. Like you get XYZ axix, but add another one to that (not time). It is simply unbelievable. Im not using that word lightly either. It is truly unbelievable.

I have since the experience, found myself much calmer, harder to annoy and even more focused.I thought the aftereffects would wear off, but those positive changes seem to have actually stuck. I find I even think about things in a simpler, more "building blocks" linear style and I have noticed a positive chance in my life and work because of this.

I dont know what DMT is. And, Im sorry if this offends anyone, but I dont think ANYONE could really understand it. It is just so many levels above what I understand and know that it seems like some kind of alien / godlike technology that we simply cannot fathom. A human being can not take all that information in. Its like infinite amounts of information. And you brain is just like "nooo! it's too beautiful!".

Anyway, I have rambled on long enough. I give DMT a solid 9.5/10 on my reality ballsack shattering scale. I took a half point off because there is a very steep learning curve that other more casual gamers might shy away from.

Seriously though. Wow man.

EDIT: Edited for Profanity. Sorry guys, I'm Australian. We are a crude people.

As amazing as your DMT experience sounds, for a breakthrough DMT experience, what you described is nothing out of the ordinairy Big grin

Welcome to the DMT nexus. Welcome to hyperspace Wink

Al-Wasi
#36 Posted : 8/20/2014 7:12:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is it... The type.of report that sparked my interest in DMT . I mean I have always had interest in all this is psychedelic but it was this type of report that made me seek out this molecule. And so weird it is that I sent years looking not being able to find. Notnknowong it was a simple extraction away from bark.

I guess it just wasn't my time. Which is prolly s good thing seeing as I hadn't yet changed my relstioonshp with hallucinogens.

Great report.
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

Swinjin
#37 Posted : 8/20/2014 10:20:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The OP hasn't been here in quite some time. I hope he's doing well. It is indeed a great report.

Nathanial.Dread
#38 Posted : 8/21/2014 12:19:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swinjin wrote:
The OP hasn't been here in quite some time. I hope he's doing well. It is indeed a great report.

Maybe it just wasn't for him. Not everyone is all that enthusiastic about having their world turned upside down, inside out, and folded into dimensions they never thought existed.

Once may have been enough. I also hope he's doing okay, but he seemed like a pretty well put-together person, so I'm sure all is well Smile

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

brainforest
#39 Posted : 8/21/2014 10:48:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome,

I empathize entirely. I broke through the first time I ever tried it, and like you I'd done my fair share of psychedelics. I'd listened to McKenna and others describe DMT excessively, but I couldn't have imagined it would be as mind blowing as it was.

I was transported down a kaleidoscopic tunnel, surrounded by entities. I remember just telepathically saying the words "thank you, and love" over and over in my head to them.

When it wore off to the point where I could open my eyes, the entire room was engulfed in geometric patterns, made of colors that don't exist on earth.

My friend was asking me to explain what I was seeing, but all I could do was smile and cry, I'd seen God.

I was speechless for about half an hour after it fully wore off. I'd describe my inability to communicate at that time, in the same way as someone who's been terrified into shock from seeing a ghost.

Only I'd been mesmerized into awe.

Welcome my friend
"Better safe than sectioned."

Purges
#40 Posted : 8/21/2014 12:14:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had to quote you in my signature Very happy
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

PREV123NEXT