We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Ecig Method for Vaping DMT summarized - best thing since... Options

foaf
#41 Posted : 12/15/2012 8:40:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In regards to a previous post I have been called out on... In retrospect, I should not have posted that that way. Fair enough.

I had my feelings hurt when I felt like gibran2 had summarily dismissed my observations and I let my inner asshole take over for a minute. Ill try to keep it in check.

And as stated in the beginning, I didn't think up any of this, but it is very cool, previously underappreciated. and in need of a cheerleader with the resources to buy a bunch of these different devices and try it different ways to help sort it out. I'm not through experimenting with these devices and the various ways to make solutions. And fwiw because the role of science in my approach was mentioned, I do have an advanced chemistry degree from a fancy school, although I am not currently a chemist by profession.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#42 Posted : 12/15/2012 9:13:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

There are numerous claims as to what is the best way to vape DMT here..there are tons of these threads man so dont get too caught up in what others claim is the best or does not work or w/e people tend to want to say.

Ive even heard of people who like to snort the vapor from the air with a little glass tube as they boil the DMT on a spoon okay..so take personal preference with a grain of salt.
Long live the unwoke.

blizznshot
#43 Posted : 1/11/2013 2:16:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Although I haven't tried the ecig DMT method, it was Foaf who inspired me to continue my research on using them to vape BHO tinctures.

Based on my results with ethanol/glycerin tinctures of BHO, I would be very surprised if this is not an effective way to administer DMT. Specifically, I find that a good pull off a Joye C twist at 4 volts with a 1.5 ohm vaporizer can deliver whatever is present in approximately 15 ul of solution.

If you can dissolve DMT in said solvent at 1 gram per ml, you should easily be able to get more than ten mg in one pull (15 mg according to the above math). IME that is a good rate to minimize harshness while achieving a solid breakthrough.

I'd also like to add that I enjoy the ecig method for its portability. There aren't many truly stealth ways of vaping herbal tinctures in front of a bar or at a well-guarded music venue. With proper storage methods I have no problem bringing timctures in a used nicotine e-liquid vial almost anywhere. A dash of flavoring agent and perhaps even a dash offood coloring make it extremely stealth.

rollingwood
#44 Posted : 1/18/2013 10:53:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very happy Wassup everone!
Glad to see some people are finally coming around to the whole "personal vaporizer" idea! Let me tell you guys n gals a couple more things you should know about it though.

1. DMT freebase WILL disolve in any flavor E-liquid that is at least 50% propylene glycol (PG). No need for that PEG-400 stuff, nobody uses it anyways.

2. If you use the bridgeless atomizer as explained in my "tek", drip a few drops onto the coil, you will absolutely get an amazing hit that doesn't taste bad at all. Especially with grape flavor for some odd reason.

3. REMEMBER!, with this setup, the DMT still likes to run away from the heat,
so use an atomizer or cartomizer with a BOTTOM coil.

I've been doing it this way for about a year now and i refuse to look back to the days of looking like a crackhead while vaping my DMT.

Lol, I don't mean to offend all the gvg users, just tellin' it how it isSmile

Enjoy!
The time is now...

rollingwood
#45 Posted : 1/18/2013 10:58:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

blizznshot wrote:

Based on my results with ethanol/glycerin tinctures of BHO, I would be very surprised if this is not an effective way to administer DMT. Specifically, I find that a good pull off a Joye C twist at 4 volts with a 1.5 ohm vaporizer can deliver whatever is present in approximately 15 ul of solution.

You can use my device setup for BHO as well. No need to cut it with a solution.

Check this out

http://youtu.be/7K92d0d4ULY
The time is now...

blizznshot
#46 Posted : 1/21/2013 7:18:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the advice! That's a sweet little rig you made.

I will say this in advance though...I've used pure BHO and have done much trial and error. In the end I chose my mixture based mostly on personal preference. The wax that I vape was just too much in pure form unless I'm dabbing a tiny amount (at least, for me it is). Cutting it into a tincture gives me more manageable hits.

But again, it's just personal preference. I used to use a rig similar to the altoid box to vape kief. I loved it, and that's what turned me on to the idea of using e cigs etc.

Really fun stuff regardless of what specific tek you use.

Alev-Kev
#47 Posted : 2/25/2019 12:43:20 PM

Just a consciousness walking around in a meatsak

Just a safety note: PEG-400 is toxic to humans. Been recalled in many countries and declared unsafe to smoke. Soooo, great you figured out how to POISON US with your set up. Oh creator of STB hahaha... Harm Reduction. Ever heard of it?Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

null24
#48 Posted : 2/26/2019 10:23:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Okay, after climbing the learning curve, learning (some of) the lingo and diving in I'm now a convert to the ease and stealth and effectiveness of a vapepen for shatter.

I bought a yocan evolve that uses a dual coil. One problem i have with thc concentrates is that it too seems to run from the heat and ends up getting prettymessy when it escapes the air flow hole at the top. A friend recommended the evolve plus, saying it remedies this somehow with the quad coil set up it uses.

My stash at the moment consists of about 50mg in a tiny choreboy pellet that would actually fit into the chamber and am thinking about seeing howthat would work. I'll probably smokea good dose of rue harmalas to give it a boost if i do.

Any recommendations, rejections? What's the word on dual vs quad, and any cents on my friends advice regarding mitigating heat run with a quad?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

SHroomtroll
#49 Posted : 2/27/2019 6:55:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One can actually fit up to 0,8g of dmt in about 1,5ml of 50/50 pg/vg e juice.
A couple of hits of that will hit hard.
Esp in big tank kind of pen.

Kable
#50 Posted : 5/29/2019 1:02:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Okay, after climbing the learning curve, learning (some of) the lingo and diving in I'm now a convert to the ease and stealth and effectiveness of a vapepen for shatter.

I bought a yocan evolve that uses a dual coil. One problem i have with thc concentrates is that it too seems to run from the heat and ends up getting prettymessy when it escapes the air flow hole at the top. A friend recommended the evolve plus, saying it remedies this somehow with the quad coil set up it uses.

My stash at the moment consists of about 50mg in a tiny choreboy pellet that would actually fit into the chamber and am thinking about seeing howthat would work. I'll probably smokea good dose of rue harmalas to give it a boost if i do.

Any recommendations, rejections? What's the word on dual vs quad, and any cents on my friends advice regarding mitigating heat run with a quad?

I think you are thinking of the Evolve Plus "XL" with the quad coil. There are 3 Evolves the last time I checked, the Evolve, the Evolve Plus and the Evolve Plus XL. I've broke through maybe 5 or so times with the plus, and another 10 maybe with the Plus XL. In my opinion they were comparable with a slight edge going to the XL because of ease of loading and better airflow. That said the very last time I tried it, I did 2-3 attempts and thought I was shut out. I took a shower, loaded up the same amount in my GVG and broke through with ease. Since then I got interested in perfecting my ccell palm, so haven't tried the Yocan again. It worked for me mostly, and I'm still not sure why it didn't the last time. But ultimately it wasn't enough of an improvement (it's still single load, so I have to carry gear with it if I'm on the road) to want to put that much work into. I did love it when it was working!

PREV123