We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Have you ever tried psilocybin/mushrooms?
Choice Votes Statistics
I tried it and I liked it 54 85 %
I tried it and it was ok 4 6 %
I tried it and I did not like it 1 1 %
No, but I want to try it someday 3 4 %
No, and I do not want to try it 1 1 %

12NEXT
Have you ever tried psilocybin/mushrooms? Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 2/28/2009 2:03:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This poll is a simple poll to see how many people on this forum have actually tried psilocybin (or mushrooms). You can vote for a SWIY. I voted for SWIM.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ohayoco
#2 Posted : 2/28/2009 2:26:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM tried it on 4 occasions and he liked it mainly but didn't like the moments when it's a bit trippy and you feel on the edge of a freakout, having to pull yourself together to keep a good vibe going.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Darkbb
#3 Posted : 2/28/2009 2:31:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I love mushrooms and hope to have another experience some day. with them.Smile

polytrip
#4 Posted : 2/28/2009 10:31:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I like shrooms more than i like pure DMT. Shrooms have a warmth that DMT lacks. The only psychedelic i like more than shrooms is ayahuasca.

redeyesmj
#5 Posted : 2/28/2009 10:41:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shrooms are a gift from god!!! I love them and eat them as often is i can (I grow) at least once a week.

GirlsHateMe
#6 Posted : 2/28/2009 10:48:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive herd growers sometimes get really sick of them...ahem I know of one....
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

69ron
#7 Posted : 2/28/2009 10:50:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has grown tens of thousands of them and never got sick of them ever. He still loves them. He doesnโ€™t grow them anymore because he doesnโ€™t have the time for it right now.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

endlessness
#8 Posted : 2/28/2009 11:08:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nearly all the times SWIM took mushroom was picking himself in fields in Dreamland. The exceptions were once when he bought two of these 'average dose' box in amsterdam taking some mushroom he doesnt remember (had long and thin stems and small caps). He ate them both and had quite a trip, being first time in europe, in that very peculiar city.

the other time was in a german psy trance festival, voov. they were selling in a little store. SWIM doesnt like buying entheogens and those were the only two times he ever did (not counting acid)

He planned once on growing mushrooms but then stopped because mushroom picking season started and he felt it was pointless.. Now he thinks it might be an option, since he's not around any picking area anymore

Mushrooms are great, and they mix wonderfully with dmt Smile

fourthripley
#9 Posted : 2/28/2009 11:19:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

'I tried it and I liked it' is the top ranking? Mushrooms are fantasticVery happy I even rather like their sexy musky taste.
mistakes were made

appelseen
#10 Posted : 2/28/2009 11:28:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM wouldn't be reading this forum today if it wasn't for semilanceatas, his first and most powerful teachers.
PLEASE NOTE: Contents of this post belong to an ongoing hypermedia performance project that spans across different media, including Internet message boards. All incidents, situations, institutions, governments and people are fictional and any similarity, without satiric intent, of characters or person s living or dead, is strictly coincidental.

modsquad09
#11 Posted : 2/28/2009 11:31:00 PM

mods

swim loves mushrooms probably the most.

hes had a Near Death experience, Out of Body Experience, & Rebirth experience, to name a few of the most profound..

Pretty much a level 5 breakthrough was what it was.. very profound & life changing.

I can see you getting tired of them if you grow & eat them every week though.. most of that would be due to tolerance issues as well..
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

69ron
#12 Posted : 3/1/2009 3:53:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Poll results for the three related polls as of Saturday, February 28, 2009 7:00:00 PM

Have you ever tried LSD?
Code:
Choice                             Votes Statistics
===============================    ===== ==========
I tried it and I liked it          16    84%
I tried it and it was ok            1     5%
I tried it and I did not like it    0     0%
No, but I want to try it someday    1     5%
No, and I do not want to try it     1     5%

Have you ever tried psilocybin/mushrooms?
Code:
I tried it and I liked it          10    90%
I tried it and it was ok            1     9%
No, but I want to try it someday    0     0%
No, and I do not want to try it     0     0%

Have you ever tried mescaline/cactus?
Code:
I tried it and I liked it           7    58%
I tried it and it was ok            1     8%
No, but I want to try it someday    4    33%
No, and I do not want to try it     0     0%

17 people have tried LSD.
11 people have tried psilocybin/mushrooms.
8 people have tried mescaline/cactus.

1 person doesnโ€™t want to try LSD.
0 people donโ€™t want to try psilocybin/mushrooms.
0 people donโ€™t want to try mescaline/cactus.

1 person wants to try LSD for the first time.
0 people want to try psilocybin/mushrooms for the first time.
4 people want to try mescaline/cactus for the first time.

Fakkz
#13 Posted : 3/1/2009 4:16:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

As with the LSD thread I voted no with no desire to try it. But I am not set in stone with shrooms. I like how you can grow them yourself, or find them outside if you are lucky. Also the way the trip is described as "organic". Maybe one day I will explore mushrooms more.

DMTripper
#14 Posted : 3/2/2009 12:27:54 AM

John Murdoch IV

modsquad09 wrote:
swim loves mushrooms probably the most.

hes had a Near Death experience, Out of Body Experience, & Rebirth experience, to name a few of the most profound..

Pretty much a level 5 breakthrough was what it was.. very profound & life changing.

I can see you getting tired of them if you grow & eat them every week though.. most of that would be due to tolerance issues as well..

I agree to every word above Smile

And also what appelseen said. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for shrooms.
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

69ron
#15 Posted : 3/2/2009 1:12:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When you look at the three polls it becomes aparent that most of the people on this forum are acid heads.

Sunday, March 01, 2009 5:12:56 PM poll results

People that tried LSD: 21
People that tried Psilocybin/mushrooms: 15
People that tried Mescaline/cactus: 9

Have you ever tried LSD?
Have you ever tried psilocybin/mushrooms?
Have you ever tried mescaline/cactus?

xantus
#16 Posted : 3/2/2009 7:13:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

or maybe that LSD is more available to the users of the forum...

69ron
#17 Posted : 3/2/2009 7:56:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

xantus wrote:
or maybe that LSD is more available to the users of the forum...

I don't know about that. In my area LSD is next to impossible to get while mushrooms grow in abundance not too far from here once you get out of the dry areas. Mescaline containing cactus can be legally purchased at the local cactus store and on-line. Youโ€™d think more people would be using mescaline and psilocybin than LSD because they are so easy to get in the Americas, but still more people are drawn to acid on this forum.

A person can also grow mushrooms and cactus at home easily. A person cannot make LSD easily at home, not even a good chemist can, because the chemicals needed for itโ€™s manufacture are very hard to get.

DMTripper
#18 Posted : 3/2/2009 12:49:32 PM

John Murdoch IV

I find LSD to be an easier trip but just too long. Ifr things go wrong with LSD you have to hang in there for a long time. And I'm usually very tired after LSD but feel refreshed after shrooms.
I've had 2 strong blotters for some months now but it's impossible for me to find the time and opportunity to trip. I have a family and if I'm going to trip I need to rest before, trip for 12 hours and then rest afterwards. Yeah I'm getting old Razz hehe

Actually I'll be without my family and not working for a month in may-june so I guess I'll just be tripping my balls off for a month Very happy Well that's the plan Very happy Damn I'm looking forward Very happy hehe
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

jamie
#19 Posted : 3/3/2009 2:28:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I used to eat mushrooms at least 1 or 2 times a week for quite a while and strangly I never ever experienced tolerance. When I was eating then once a week it was always easier to relax into the peak cus I felt better aquainted.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#20 Posted : 3/3/2009 8:36:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has taken then once every three days without any tolerance developing. You need to skip at least 2 days or tolerance builds rapidly. With LSD you need to skip at least 3 days. But it's always more magical if you skip a week or more.

12NEXT