We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
~ Crystals ~ Options

D.REYx420
#21 Posted : 9/19/2012 3:41:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nice ones jamie maybe if i find a camera that works ill do this.
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#22 Posted : 9/19/2012 3:50:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

The Maxx wrote:
jamie wrote:
well here is some pics of the crystals we have sitting around the house

Hey, dude, what can you tell me about that crystal skull in the first picture? I've always wanted one of those. But, you know, like the Indiana Jones size skull in the last movie.

You have an amazing collection there.

Well..for starters it is quartz.. It is apparently tuned to the frequency of the full moon or something..I dunno about that but I can tell you that it came to me for a reason. It is a shamanic tool that I have inherited basically..minxx got it years back and I dunno how much she ever really used it or anything but I have been obcessed with quartz for some time and when I first saw that skull I was like woah wtf and never stopped using it..I sleep with that thing man.

I spent a year sleeping with that thing microdosing harmalas the whole time..it told me it's name once even. I could have just been too high though.

Also..the first time I really broke through..I mean REALLY really hard..that skull made up the mandala stargate..I saw fractals of it all over the chrysanthemum.

I am not sure where this skull was made but it was not in the west..I am trying to find out more about it..

Long live the unwoke.

D.REYx420
#23 Posted : 9/19/2012 4:16:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yea jamie all of my crystals and stones have called for me too be with them or were givin to me as if i needed them and they helped me in many diffferent ways.
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

The Maxx
#24 Posted : 9/19/2012 12:32:15 PM

I Am the Jungle Queen!

jamie wrote:

Well..for starters it is quartz.. It is apparently tuned to the frequency of the full moon or something..I dunno about that but I can tell you that it came to me for a reason. It is a shamanic tool that I have inherited basically..minxx got it years back and I dunno how much she ever really used it or anything but I have been obcessed with quartz for some time and when I first saw that skull I was like woah wtf and never stopped using it..I sleep with that thing man.

I spent a year sleeping with that thing microdosing harmalas the whole time..it told me it's name once even. I could have just been too high though.

Also..the first time I really broke through..I mean REALLY really hard..that skull made up the mandala stargate..I saw fractals of it all over the chrysanthemum.

I am not sure where this skull was made but it was not in the west..I am trying to find out more about it..

That amazing! And, yes, those crystal skulls do not just come to anyone, so I've read. You are the guardian of that skull. What a privilege!
You are Lazarus in the Tomb, and we are always knocking for you to come out. Soon, the tomb will be torn down around you, and you must come out. What will you do then?

jamie
#25 Posted : 9/19/2012 5:12:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

BTW..you can get some really nice skulls on here..

http://www.crystalskulls...zYuoOEwrICFeV7Qgod2hgAJA

Looking at that site though makes me wish I was loaded lol. There are a few skulls on there I would love to work with.
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#26 Posted : 9/19/2012 6:15:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Beautiful stuff you´ve got there, jamie. Someone gave me a crystal egg as a present, like the one on the first photo you posted. I was very touched by that. I don´t know why, but i just found it incredibly sweet of the person to give me something like that.

Sky Motion
#27 Posted : 9/24/2012 7:04:27 PM

<3

Very nice entheo, I like the prints at the bottom as well.

entheogenadvocate
#28 Posted : 9/25/2012 12:24:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sky Motion wrote:
Very nice entheo, I like the prints at the bottom as well.

Thank you very much, friend! I appreciate it. Smile
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

Global
#29 Posted : 9/27/2012 4:07:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Here's the crystal formation I journey in front of from time to time. The large wooden pyramid is in proportion to the Great Pyramid at Giza. The three crystals arranged within the wooden pyramid are arranged as to mimic the configuration of the three Pharaoh sarcophagi holograms that moved through each other within a pyramid in my initial Egyptian related DMT experience. Those three crystals are tourmaline, a citrine pyramid and turquoise. From my research, both tourmaline and turquoise were held in high regard in Ancient Egypt.

Outside of the wooden pyramid are an orgonite cone and an orgonite pyramid. Finally I place the Tibetan quartz at the front of the configuration to direct all of the energy-directing my way.

Global attached the following image(s):
IMG_0276.jpg (2,066kb) downloaded 245 time(s).
IMG_0277.jpg (2,420kb) downloaded 247 time(s).
IMG_0258.jpg (1,871kb) downloaded 244 time(s).
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Sky Motion
#30 Posted : 10/1/2012 2:48:15 AM

<3

Diggin the setup Global, do you think it has significant impact on your experiences?

universecannon
#31 Posted : 10/1/2012 2:57:12 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

entheogenadvocate wrote:
Part of my meditation room Smile My favorites are the Agate bookends and the two fluorite stones next to the lenticular images. The fluorite stones were gifts, and I lay them in the creases of my legs during my changa sessions. They keep me calm and steady.

nice.. someone else actually has the book "portals and corridors" besides me Very happy

i spotted it on you're shelf. i thought it was a real interesting and hyperspacially bizarre book

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Crazyhorse
#32 Posted : 10/1/2012 3:01:04 AM

Wide eyed and hopeful

I don't know a lot about crystals, but I'm open to it. I have a pretty big chunk of amethyst that I've kept for a long long time, how would I use or "work with" this as part of my DMT journeys? Just hold it or leave it it sitting in my lap or... ?
No direction but to follow what you know,
No direction but a faith in her decision,
No direction but to never fight her flow,
No direction but to trust the final destination.

The Maxx
#33 Posted : 10/1/2012 3:18:27 AM

I Am the Jungle Queen!

I just received my first crystal skull thanks to a link jamie posted. It's an adorable grape sized skull, my starter skull (only twenty bucks plus shipping!) . I had an interesting time with it last night for my Saturday pharma-changa night . . . As soon as I can afford it I'm getting thirteen crystal skulls. Twelve in a circle, plus one in the center makes thirteen. Twelve, of course, being the code number that our world is based on, and thirteen represents the next step forward.

I would post a picture but I can't seem to figure it out . . . I'll work on it . . .
You are Lazarus in the Tomb, and we are always knocking for you to come out. Soon, the tomb will be torn down around you, and you must come out. What will you do then?

Global
#34 Posted : 10/2/2012 12:52:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Sky Motion wrote:
Diggin the setup Global, do you think it has significant impact on your experiences?

It definitely seems like it at times, but it's hard to tell. One thing I'd like to note, is that I never would have thought to put turquoise in that configuration, but it is something of a hallmark in my Egyptian visions. Lots of Egyptian imagery I see in my visions, including temples, deities, trinkets, and so on are often encrusted with turquoise, and when I see the turquoise coming out of the woodwork, I know exactly what direction I'm heading. Later on, somewhat recently I was reading how the Egyptians revered turquoise and tourmaline as sacred, so I started journeying with them. Then when I got my citrine pyramid in the mix, I got the idea for mimicking the pharaoh configuration I saw in my initial Egyptian vision.

But to get at the answer to your question, sometimes I'll set it up, and I'll have Egyptian visions, but then other times it doesn't seem to do much, and of course there are lots of times where I'll have Egyptian visions spontaneously and without any crystals, pyramids or even thoughts regarding Egyptians going into the experience, and it still manifests itself. If nothing else, even if it doesn't affect the Egyptian content so much, I feel that it protects me from negative entities to some degree.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

olympus mon
#35 Posted : 10/3/2012 12:49:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Its funny Ive always loved crystals but never really knew much about them. Certain ones call to me and I buy them but I cant tell you what is said to be for what.

They amaze me growing one atom at a time over thousands and thousands of years. Crystals are pretty special wonders of nature. My most prized quartz has a bubble inside it with water trapped in it! I wonder how old that water is.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

dg
#36 Posted : 10/3/2012 1:02:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

olympus mon wrote:

They amaze me growing one atom at a time over thousands and thousands of years. Crystals are pretty special wonders of nature. My most prized quartz has a bubble inside it with water trapped in it! I wonder how old that water is.

most crystals grow faster than you'd think, like dmt depending on concentration of mineral in solution, temperature etc

i've found lots of- enhydros- crystals with air and water bubbles, i've heard they give scientists a glimpse into the past environment

I am.
#37 Posted : 10/3/2012 1:05:41 AM

I AM

i love crystals. spheres, specifically. i have over 40 spheres, as well as crystals LITERALLY in every corner of every room of my house.

i might just very well have to post some pics of my spheres.

embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

I am.
#38 Posted : 10/3/2012 1:11:27 AM

I AM

ok...here goes some of my favs...

ok...first one is my amethyst...it's nearly 4"

then there's my little rutliated citrine...it also has a soulmate tantric twin crystal growing inside of it along with the rutile...it's a little under 2"

then a 3.5" malchite

then a little marra mamba tiger eye, jsut under 2"

I am. attached the following image(s):
amy.jpg (54kb) downloaded 194 time(s).
littlecitrine.jpg (36kb) downloaded 193 time(s).
littlecitrine2.jpg (75kb) downloaded 193 time(s).
malachite.jpg (111kb) downloaded 192 time(s).
marra.jpg (47kb) downloaded 190 time(s).

I am.
#39 Posted : 10/3/2012 1:16:11 AM

I AM

star rose quartz, 3.2"

I am.
#40 Posted : 10/3/2012 1:18:26 AM

I AM

star rose quartz, 3.2"

shattuckite 2.5"

rutliated smokey, 2.3"

all blue peitersite with clear quartz, 2.7"

tiger eye, 3.9"

petrified wood, 3.1"
I am. attached the following image(s):
rose.jpg (44kb) downloaded 375 time(s).
shat.jpg (77kb) downloaded 373 time(s).
smoky.jpg (81kb) downloaded 373 time(s).
syd.jpg (53kb) downloaded 372 time(s).
tiger.jpg (50kb) downloaded 371 time(s).
wood.jpg (59kb) downloaded 369 time(s).

PREV1234NEXT»