We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
SWIMS Peyote (Pics) Options

VisualDistortion
#21 Posted : 3/13/2009 7:45:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think he is saying since it is privately cultivated around the world, it is alright to eliminate it from its natural habitat. Following that train of thought, I'm gonna go shoot some wild panda's since we have em in captivity. Then I can swing up north and set some polar bears on fire in their sleep. Man we could make a movie out of this. Imagine the passion, the romanacism of, "Slaughter Across the Globe"
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

'Coatl
#22 Posted : 3/13/2009 9:01:26 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
I think he is saying since it is privately cultivated around the world, it is alright to eliminate it from its natural habitat.

Thats the sillest thing I've ever heard.

Ever heard of biodivisity?

Read "A Botany of Desire".
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Faust
#23 Posted : 3/13/2009 9:44:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thinkers_Corner wrote:
SWIM says "Thanks for the feedback".

SWIM presumes they look old to viewers as they have been out of their soil for some time and have begun the drying process. They have wrinkled slightly due to this.

SWIM has now cut each fleshy green head from the root to create the buttons, and has begun to dry them, SWIM has also picked off all the hairy fluff.

SWIM thinks that old or not, the mescaline will still be present and therefore will still get a full experience?

SWIM plans to eat 3 buttons.
SWIM has 2 friends that will also eat 3.

SWIM has information that each of the buttons are 3+ years old, some even older, so hopes that there will be a reasonably decent mescaline content.

Again SWIM would appreciate any info people may have.

So is this forum of Sugar Gliders going help out this Marmot? What is the best method of ingestion? Laughing
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" - Sir Isaac Newton

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

smokeydaze
#24 Posted : 3/13/2009 10:20:52 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Faust wrote:
So is this forum of Sugar Gliders going help out this Marmot? What is the best method of ingestion? Laughing

No, the mans a barbarian - a wild untamed savage - and shouldn't be helped or reasoned with. This disgusting and deliberate mutilation of our natural environment is a disgraceful and shameful act upon humanity. Anybody involved in taking Peyote or any other natural psychoactive plant material out of its environment should be banished from mankind. All these native indigenous Shamans who carelessly destroy these beautiful sacred plants for their own careless endeavors of self awareness and spiritual maturity are been very inconsiderate to our natural counterparts - for god sake .. THINK OF THE PLANTS!!!!!
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

'Coatl
#25 Posted : 3/13/2009 10:37:54 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Well said Smokeydaze.

Tis' more holy to grow the sacred cactus than to consume it!

Point is... you could have eaten San Pedro... instead you destroyed a very rare plant!

However... somewhere in there is the right for you to have an experience... it's all about balance and right now (for peyote at least) the safety of the plant far outweighs your need to converse with it.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

Jorkest
#26 Posted : 3/13/2009 11:01:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i have a feeling that smokeydaze was being EXTREMELY sarcastic
it's a sound

'Coatl
#27 Posted : 3/14/2009 12:05:09 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Well then I'll qoute it and advocate what he said personally.

Quote:
No, the mans a barbarian - a wild untamed savage - and shouldn't be helped or reasoned with. This disgusting and deliberate mutilation of our natural environment is a disgraceful and shameful act upon humanity. Anybody involved in taking Peyote or any other natural psychoactive plant material out of its environment should be banished from mankind. All these native indigenous Shamans who carefully preserve these beautiful sacred plants for their own endeavors of self awareness and spiritual maturity are been very considerate to our natural counterparts (having cultivated, propagated and preserved them) - for god sake .. THINK OF THE BOTANICALS!!!!!

I reworded and now agree with the above, especially this-

Quote:
Anybody involved in taking Peyote or any other natural psychoactive plant material out of its environment should be banished from mankind.

...Maybe not banished from mankind, but at least shunned.

Do not destroy botanicals natural habitats or remove the botanical from it's natural enviroment! Stop being lazy and grow your own!!!

Do you really think about Shaman would harvest every last bit of his Caapi or do you think he would grow more before harvesting it in extinction?

smokeydaze
#28 Posted : 3/14/2009 6:33:01 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

'Coatl wrote:
Do you really think about Shaman would harvest every last bit of his Caapi or do you think he would grow more before harvesting it in extinction?

Now that you mention it, it does seem like this guy has harvested every last bit of Peyote, what a monster.

'Coatl
#29 Posted : 3/14/2009 8:14:59 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I wouldn't call him a monster... but ya ok.

DarkShaman
#30 Posted : 3/14/2009 8:47:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing Laughing ha ha ha!!! Laughing Laughing

Some of y'all bastids amuse the hell out of me! Very happy

I'm fairly certain that homie w/ the peyote wasn't looking for feedback concerning personal beliefs that may be in conflict w/ those of his own. No, in fact, I believe he was seeking advice, and perhaps even some positive reinforcement, in regards to how he can go about proceeding with the matter at hand. It's obvious that he isn't very concerned with the fact that he plans on "murdering" those poor, helpless little halfway-dehydrated cacti Shocked . Perhaps a "conflicting religious beliefs" thread could be started elsewhere in the forum for those who are seeking negative criticism towards things which they may practice. Besides, have you ever been inside of a slaughterhouse & seen how cattle are mercilessly slaughtered to supply the majority of the U.S. populous with one of the most highly-consumed "foods" in the country? Do you often hear much about that by Hindu people? I am simply asking the preachers out there to be mindful of these types of perspectives when posting (and perhaps next time you are eating a steak or hamburger as well). . .

For homie w/ tha globes:

I have taken peyote in two different forms: tea and dessicated buttons. Personally, the tea that I drank in past experiences has almost always provided a more preferable "experience", if you will, than that of the the dried cacti flesh itself. Certain individuals in my network, however, prefer dried buttons over tea, for one reason or another.

Dry 'em, chew 'em, grind 'em, boil 'em, , whatever, but however this takes place for you, I wish you the safest of travels & brightest of visions! Smile

One ---> Yung Shaman

'Coatl
#31 Posted : 3/14/2009 4:32:01 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
Besides, have you ever been inside of a slaughterhouse & seen how cattle are mercilessly slaughtered to supply the majority of the U.S. populous with one of the most highly-consumed "foods" in the country?

Dude how many fucking cows are left compared to Peyote? Go shoot the last Rhino or something.

I don't like to give people information who are just looking to get high. What we do is supposed to mean something! Something for ourselves and something for our planet! We've got to encourage mindfulness! If he had let his Peyote flower, collected a few seeds and planted those, I'd have no real problem with him eating a few! But he's gonna eat them all! The dude obvisouly just wants to get high and doesn't care about much esle!

kaos.underwave
#32 Posted : 3/23/2009 6:14:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Its not just the endangeredness of peyote that makes them worth keeping alive. I totally understand your reaction smokey.
But peyote not only contains by FAR the greatest percentage of mescaline by weight in any known organic life,
it also contains what is by comparison a massive range of various psychoactive compounds, which is why its known as a medicine factory.

This makes it a very important and unique species, and especially for people like us, it is worth making goddamn sure it keeps going.
Hell, if I had to choose between causing the extinction of peyote or panda, I think I might just shoot the fucking panda.
I'd definitely shoot a panda if it ate my peyote.
Onwards and upwards

'Coatl
#33 Posted : 3/23/2009 6:50:06 AM

Teotzlcoatl

If we play our cards right... we can keep the Panda and the Peyote.

smokeydaze
#34 Posted : 3/23/2009 7:50:48 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Id shoot it even if it gave me a bad look, god dam pandas.

VisualDistortion
#35 Posted : 3/23/2009 7:53:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smokeydaze is the first person in my life who ever called me a hippie. I might be the first person who hunts turkeys with the bumper of his truck to ever be called a hippie. Wierd.

'Coatl
#36 Posted : 3/23/2009 3:50:14 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:

Well I hope some other dumbass human treats you the same way and blows your head off.

What a stupid thing to say.

I realize your probably not serious... but why say that?

DarkShaman
#37 Posted : 3/23/2009 6:07:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
Quote:

Well I hope some other dumbass human treats you the same way and blows your head off.

What a stupid thing to say.

I realize your probably not serious... but why say that?

And why respond with that? Do 2 wrongs equal a right?

'Coatl
#38 Posted : 3/23/2009 7:37:51 PM

Teotzlcoatl

No and I don't really hope that. I'm just saying that if he wants to be an irresonsible member of this planet then I hope he sees the pain, first hand, that a stupid human being (or group of humans) can cause.

VisualDistortion
#39 Posted : 3/23/2009 7:53:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The best way for people to learn compassion and care is for them to experience all the degradation and drepavity that mankind has to offer first hand.

smokeydaze
#40 Posted : 3/24/2009 1:48:17 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

VisualDistortion wrote:
The best way for people to learn compassion and care is for them to experience all the degradation and drepavity that mankind has to offer first hand.

That would either create compassion and care or hate and evil.. kind of like russian roulette.

and coatl, it was joke relax.

PREV123NEXT