We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
SWIMS Peyote (Pics) Options

Thinkers_Corner
#1 Posted : 2/16/2009 11:33:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM found these...
SWIM now needs to investigate the best method of ingestion.
SWIM welcomes experienced hints, tips & advice .... ;-)

think.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Phlux-
#2 Posted : 2/18/2009 7:04:14 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

dont eat those dude, plant them.
eat some torch rather, those are old.
Would be a terrible thing to know those got consumed.

Also dig thru their fluff - your bound to find some seeds in their hairstyles.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Darkbb
#3 Posted : 2/19/2009 1:05:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Those beauty's are old lookin' I'd say it would be aight to eat 1 if they are potent since you got 9 of em. Save'em for a rainy day you'll be happySmile I wish I could get my hands on some of them peyote.

Thinkers_Corner
#4 Posted : 2/19/2009 10:51:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM says "Thanks for the feedback".

SWIM presumes they look old to viewers as they have been out of their soil for some time and have begun the drying process. They have wrinkled slightly due to this.

SWIM has now cut each fleshy green head from the root to create the buttons, and has begun to dry them, SWIM has also picked off all the hairy fluff.

SWIM thinks that old or not, the mescaline will still be present and therefore will still get a full experience?

SWIM plans to eat 3 buttons.
SWIM has 2 friends that will also eat 3.

SWIM has information that each of the buttons are 3+ years old, some even older, so hopes that there will be a reasonably decent mescaline content.

Again SWIM would appreciate any info people may have.

think.

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 3/11/2009 3:21:45 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I've been waitin' a month to say this... (I don't know why nobody esle did?!)

I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU MURDERED THOSE BEAUTIFUL PEYOTE!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 3/11/2009 3:36:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

agreed 'coatl...it is sad...he should have grafted some onto that plant that makes them explode...and started a peyote forest
it's a sound

'Coatl
#7 Posted : 3/11/2009 3:38:08 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Or just let them set seed before he chopped them up so their genetics could continue on...

I mean damn, he had a bunch of them, his greedy ass could have saved one!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

Phlux-
#8 Posted : 3/12/2009 9:17:08 AM

The Root

should have planted them all - waited for them to be healthy - used a few as seed producers - graphted the rest - within 5 years he could have had more peyotes than he could ever eat.
antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

Phlux-
#9 Posted : 3/12/2009 9:17:30 AM

The Root

im disgusted
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

VisualDistortion
#10 Posted : 3/12/2009 10:44:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm disgusted too. But not at him, I'm disgusted at myself for not saying anything.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

Phlux-
#11 Posted : 3/12/2009 11:12:28 AM

The Root

well dont be - i was the first to reply - i dont think anything could have stopped this blasphemy from happening. - i really hope they werent from the wild.
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

'Coatl
#12 Posted : 3/12/2009 2:28:34 PM

Teotzlcoatl

They don't appear to be from the wild so thats a plus...

Anybody seen the guy who posted this around?

smokeydaze
#13 Posted : 3/12/2009 2:41:53 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

OMG!! YOU KILLED NATURE!! YOUR ANIMAL !!!????
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

smokeydaze
#14 Posted : 3/12/2009 2:43:22 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

god dam fucking hippies

VisualDistortion
#15 Posted : 3/12/2009 8:21:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, if his sig is true then he is from london. Which I'd say gives a 99.9% probablity that those weren't wild.

VisualDistortion
#16 Posted : 3/12/2009 8:37:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

smokeydaze wrote:
OMG!! YOU KILLED NATURE!! YOUR ANIMAL !!!????

Oh, and for you. At this point, eating poyete is equivlant to shooting a panda bear in the head. They're endangered, and if a person wants to do mescaline, the morally sound thing to do would be to eat trichocerus or do an extraction on trichocerus. I understand the sense of mystique that sorrounds peyote, but it will be tragic when peyote is eliminated from it's naturally habitat.

'Coatl
#17 Posted : 3/12/2009 9:09:11 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Well said VD.

I think it's only right you grow and propagate Lophophora if your going to eat it!!!

smokeydaze
#18 Posted : 3/13/2009 5:50:46 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

VisualDistortion wrote:

but it will be tragic when peyote is eliminated from it's naturally habitat.

From wiki

It is currently used world wide as a recreational drug, an entheogen, and supplement to various transcendence practices including meditation, psychonautics, and psychedelic psychotherapy. Peyote has a long history of ritual religious and medicinal use by indigenous Americans.

Honestly, no, VisualDistortion, no.

'Coatl
#19 Posted : 3/13/2009 3:56:57 PM

Teotzlcoatl

No what?

Jorkest
#20 Posted : 3/13/2009 4:02:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yeah...no what?!
it's a sound

123NEXT